Survivor China Results: Chicken Morris Is First Voted Off

September 20, 2007 08:17 PM by Joe Blackmon

Chicken_morris

In the Survivor China premiere, the sixteen castaways were taken by truck to a Chinese temple where they participated in a Buddhist
ceremony.  Even though Jeff Probst told the castaways that it was a welcome and not meant to be religious, Christian radio host Leslie felt it was too much like worship and left the ceremony.

Jeff Probst divided the sixteen castaways into two tribes.  The yellow tribe was named Zhan Hu and consisted of Frosti, Dave, Jamie, Erik, Peih-Gee, Sherea, Ashley, and Chicken.  The red tribe was named Fei Long and consisted of Aaron, Courtney, Jean-Robert, Todd, Leslie, Amanda, Denise, and James.  Probst gave each of the tribes a copy of “The Art Of War” and a map.

For the first immunity challenge, each tribe had to carry a ceremonial mascot through a maze, an obstacle course, and a swamp.  To finish the challenge, the tribes also had to complete a puzzle.  In a very close race, Fei Long won the immunity challenge and fire.

As the losers of the immunity challenge, Zhan Hu had to go to tribal council.  Chicken complained about how long it took to build a shelter and said that someone was going to have to become a leader.  Jeff Probst asked the Zhan Hu tribe if anyone would step up and be leader of the tribe, and Dave and Peih-Gee raised their hands.

After the tribal council vote, Jeff Probst revealed that the first person voted out of Survivor China was Chicken Morris.  Chicken said “It was kind of a shock that the young group didn’t come together, and I don’t think that they ever will.  They are just playing by the seat of their pants.  I put a lot of thought into it, but you know I never got nowhere.  There’s no one more proud to have been such a small part of one big adventure.  It’s truly an honor to be here, without a doubt.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Survivor
China
news.  For
other great Survivor China news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Survivor
China

Topics: Survivor |

10 Responses to “Survivor China Results: Chicken Morris Is First Voted Off”

1. Mike C Says:
    September 20th, 2007 at 8:56 pm

It looks like a good season–all the usual types put through the ringer.
    Was happy to see Chicken voted off first. This Hillbilly threatened to become another YaoMan out of the gate.
    China looks better than all the islands with endless sand.

2. Danno Says:
    September 21st, 2007 at 1:42 am

Not sure what you mean about the Yao Man comment, but he was a pretty damn good player (Yao). In fact, if it wasn’t for that lying sack of sh!t Dreamz, Yao would’ve split votes with Earl, and either could have won. Anyway, Earl totally deserved to win last year, but it could’ve easily been Yao.

Chicken was an idiot for acting all bruised about people questioning his comments.

3. Suzy F. Says:
    September 21st, 2007 at 11:43 am

I think when they questioned his comments it made him feel like why suggest anything, lay back and work at what THEY want. He didn’t want to be the bossy know it all. No need to make yourself a target right off the bat. Unfortunately, if he did have any wisdom to share latter, we will never find out. Then again, this would be a typical young person against old codger attitude. I think he would have added more then a few of the other survivors. We shall see.

4. Arne Says:
    September 22nd, 2007 at 1:22 pm

I think that Survivor will live up to its rep and it will be an undeniably incredible season. Viewers can already see the completive aspects in the survivors in the air. I think viewers are in for a treat on this show.

So far I am not rooting for anyone, I like to get to know the characters in the show first.

5. Arne Says:
    September 22nd, 2007 at 1:24 pm

I have no problems with Dreamz move, Yao Man took a caculated risk when he made that deal with Dreamz who came from nothing and had nothing. I would like for anyone to put themselves in the same place as Dreamz. Would you have said ok, I will take the truck and I will let you win the 1 million. To be honest with you, the most pure person would of did the same thing. I loved Yao Man, but I alos thought he was foolish in that move.

6. Bobby McBride Says:
    September 23rd, 2007 at 11:33 am

I hope Leslie was on her “A” game in the Immunity Challenges, because after not completing the Buddhism ceremony at the start, she’s in serous trouble. If she loses even one of those challenges, she’s toast.

Do any of you think that Ashley was doomed since Day 1?

7. dani moore Says:
    September 23rd, 2007 at 2:58 pm

We Loved chicken, he did make a mistake, when he refused to be a part of things after the others rejected his suggestions. He could have built more, worked harder and been a valuable player, especially when compared to the group of inexperienced,lazy, young, folks that he was teamed up with. He made a mistake which he paid for, however he was not the worst player by any stretch, when after 3 days some members are already asking why they are there(unbeleiveable) do they not watch the show…. Still looking forward to the Great Survivor Show…

8. Anonymous Says:
    September 23rd, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Glad that hillbilly got voted off, i couldn’t stand watching the show with him on it. The voice, accent and hillbilly look would have made me switch channels. Good choice!!

Glad they didn’t vote Ashley off yet need some more bikini pics!

9. Twist Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 9:32 pm

Glad to see chicken go first..he seemed odd.

10. Bryan Baxter Says:
    September 28th, 2007 at 2:53 pm

I hate to see Chicken go first but that was great exposure. He’s from my hometown of Marion, VA, where I still currently reside, and I have known him for years. Screw all of your “hillbilly” comments… he’s tougher than all of you put together! Trust me, I know the man personally.

Comments