Jonny Fairplay Flipped By Danny Bonaduce At Fox Reality Awards

October 03, 2007 09:21 PM by Joe Blackmon

The Fox Reality Really Awards are generating buzz over an incident that
took place between Survivor’s Jonny Fairplay and Danny Bonaduce.  In
video on TMZ.com, Jonny Fairplay is on stage to present an award and
asks the crowd “Are you guys really booing?”  Danny Bonaduce then walks
on stage and tells Fairplay, “They’re booing because they hate you.”

Danny Bonaduce then starts to walk away, but Jonny Fairplay calls him back.  Jonny Fairplay then jumps up on Danny Bonaduce and starts hugging him.  Danny Bonaduce flips Jonny Fairplay over his head, and Fairplay lands face first on the floor.

Fairplay gets up and stumbles off stage, while Bonaduce shrugs his shoulders.  Other video on TMZ.com shows Jonny Fairplay holding a bloody rag to his mouth and being taken away in an ambulance.  In an interview with TMZ.com, Fairplay tells them that he spent two and a half hours in dental surgery.

According to Fairplay, one tooth was knocked out and three others were moved.  Fairplay told TMZ.com that he had pressed charges against Danny Bonaduce.  When asked if he had any words to say to Bonaduce, Fairplay said “You’re mean.”

Reality TV Magazine is
your source for Reality Television
news.
For other great Reality Television news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Reality
Television

Topics: FOX Reality Channel Reality TV Shows |

16 Responses to “Jonny Fairplay Flipped By Danny Bonaduce At Fox Reality Awards”

1. Danno Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 12:56 am

Fairplay “touched” Danny. That constitutes assault. Good luck getting anything Fairplay.

2. Ben Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 3:07 am

Haha Johnny Fairplay is a douchebag and he totally deserved it. Video here http://www.snupped.com/danny-bonaduce-vs-johnny-fairplay

3. Gertrudis Monzon Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 5:54 am

Good for Danny. I love the Partridge Family

4. Anonymous Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 7:19 am

Look closer at the tape folks. Fairplay wasn’t HUGGING Danny, he was HUMPING Danny on his chest. I would have thrown him over too.

5. Rob Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 7:44 am

If some gay guy jumped up on me and started simulating sex, I would toss him off too.

6. Amanda Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 10:55 am

I personally think it’s all a big pile of B.S. Danny went up there can sure seemed as if he was joking. Johnny took it like a good sport… He then called him back and “jumped” on him, which I say is, again, in fun. If he wanted to “jump” him cause he was mad, he wouldnt have called to him, he would have just jumped on his back.
    Danny in return, “tossed” him over his head. He even made the comment that he (Johnny) was lighter than he expected him to be, therefor, I think they were BOTH fooling around with each other, and it just went bad. End of story, no reason to press charges.

7. Jenna Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 11:03 am

Danny is a no talent, washed up child actor, that can’t even make it as a reality star. He had no business being on stage with Johnny in the first place and throwing him just shows how much of an a**hole he is. I was shocked when I saw the video and he should press charges. What an idiot!!

8. Concord Raider Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 11:38 am

Johnny Fairplay is a p*ssy!!! On the other hand, Danny Bonaduce YOU ARE THE MAN!!! I would have done the same thing to that little d*ck! Good one man!!! I also loved it when you did the celebrity boxing and kicked Donny Osmonds azz! That was FREAKIN GREAT!!!

9. Concord Raider Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 11:40 am

Hey Amanda…..the only IDIOT out there is you……go clean your singlewide like the good b*tch you are!!!

10. Bonaduce is a corn hole Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 12:18 pm

Amanda was right. Bonaduce is washed up! What trailer did you wake up under concord raider? Do the world and the rest of us a favor Danny go drink your self to death . Oh thats right you already did! You looser. One more thing . Do you realy think jon would lose in court Danny? Your even dumber then you act and look!!

11. Concord Raider Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 1:29 pm

Go F*CK yourself cornhole!!! Your a p*ssy just like Fairgay….your just upset because it reminds yourself of you when you got beat up in grade school by that dorky red head kid…..come to concord so i can refresh your pinheaded memory….

12. boaduce is a cornhole Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 4:08 pm

First of all I would like to by you for what your worth and sell you for for what you think your worth. Concord raider. And second My time is worth more than to go to a sh#t hole like concord to flush a turd like your self and Danny . It is nice to see that Danny has company in the as#hole dept. You and Danny should get together isnt that the pledge you as#lovers take dont worry I got your back honey! HA Ha . looser!!!!

13. cathi Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 7:52 pm

Finally, “Johnny Fairplay” got what he deserved! He started it by humping, not just jumping on Danny. This is a B/S lawsuit, and I hope Danny gets a kick arse lawyer to sink Johnny loser. Johnny needs to get out of the public eye, 15 minutes of fame is all he should have had.

14. hmfwic Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 11:20 pm

Self defense is self defense. I have to say that I would have done the same thing. Anything I could do to remove another “man” from my body I would do. The way that kid wrapped himself around B, he didn’t have any other option.

If the punk didn’t like facing the floor, he shouldn’t have jumped on him. I doubt B like that either.

Chances are the kid won’t try something like that again.

15. Danno Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 8:36 pm

OK, I viewed the video and it is even more apparant that Fairplay had it coming. Danny didn’t even slam him, he just pushed him up and off of him.

Fairplay’s lucky Danny didn’t beat ‘em down. He’s got no case, unless it’s to defend himself against going after Danny and humping him. What a dumba*s!

16. Guido Says:
    October 6th, 2007 at 4:54 pm

Any human being that has any knowledge whatsoever of who Danny Bonaduce is has to be either insane or is totally looking to obtain serious bodily injuries in attempting a stupid stunt like jumping upon his person. Period.

Comments