The Biggest Loser Results – Jez Luckett Eliminated

October 23, 2007 10:14 PM by Joe Blackmon

JezluckettOn the seventh episode of The Biggest Loser 4, host Alison Sweeney told
the contestants that there would be no more blue, black, and red
team.  She said that the contestants would be re-divided into teams of
three, and whoever won the temptation would get to decide the division.

In the temptation, the contestants played a card game of high-low.  The twist was that the contestants bet in calories, and they had to eat the amount of calories that they bet.  Jez won the temptation with an Ace of Hearts.  Jez divided the teams as follows: Dave, Kae, and Hollie; Amy, Julie, and Bill; Bryan, Nicole, Ryan; and Neil, Isabeau, and Jez.

Amy felt that trainer Kim Lyons tried to get her eliminated, so she switched to training with Jillian Michaels instead.  In the challenge, one member of the new trio teams had to push the other two team members on a platform using a metal arm.  The trio of Amy, Julie, and Bill won the challenge, and their prize was Bowflex home gym systems.

At the weigh-in, it was revealed that Neil had gained seventeen pounds.  Because of Neil’s weight gain, his trio that also included Isabeau and Jez lost the weigh-in.  The other three trios then had to vote to eliminate either Neil, Isabeau, or Jez.  After denying purposefully losing the weigh-in to the other contestants, Neil revealed to the camera that he intentionally threw the weigh-in as part of a strategy with his original blue team.

At the elimination vote, Neil said “Everyone knows exactly what I did, the game is on.”  By a vote of two to one, Jez Luckett was eliminated from The Biggest Loser.  Jez said “I live my life consumed by fear, a fear of failing, a fear of succeeding.  I wasn’t ready to leave, but you know, I leave with my character intact and my integrity and some raging triceps.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for The Biggest Loser
news.  For other great The Biggest Loser news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: The Biggest
Loser

Topics: The Biggest Loser |

7 Responses to “The Biggest Loser Results – Jez Luckett Eliminated”

1. Cory Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 12:57 am

Neil is the biggest loser, but not for losing weight. He tampered with the game and brought shame on himself and the entire blue team that went along with it. He should have been voted out tonight for tarnishing the spirit of the competition!

2. Rachael Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 9:18 am

I was so disappointed in Neil. He doesn’t even seem to care one way or the other, which can be seen by his snicker when Jillian told him what he did was wrong. I have absolutely no respect for anyone that plays the game that way. Yes, there is some gameplay involved in it, I know, but the way he went about it was WAY wrong.

3. Venessa Miller Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 10:43 am

He cheated. Neil hurt the game and every honest person playing the game. He cheated an honest person out of his chance to get the help he needed. His mother must be soooo proud. Anyone siding with his cheating is just as dirty as he is. He has a far bigger problem than his weight. He is the stinkweed in the Biggest Loser garden. Shame!

4. ssexton Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 11:11 am

I was really dissappointed last night after the show. I’ve been watching to help me get motivated. I can’t believe the producers did’nt see this coming. The show is gonna be known as the biggest gainer to win all the money. I’ll probably stop watching, I don’t need to see people gaining weight or backstabbing other teams. I can watch survivor for that. And just when I was really getting into it with the 3 trainers and the competition of the teams. Good Luck next season if there is one.

5. Kathleen Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 11:49 am

I didn’t understand what Neil did to gain that 17 lbs. Can someone explain?

6. John Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 6:48 pm

The loser drank 2 gallons of water before weigh in so his trio would lose and his old (blue) team could vote off a competitor from that trio.

If you can’t win the game by playing fair you’re indeed “The biggest loser”… Just not in the weight loss sense.

7. Bobby McBride Says:
    October 26th, 2007 at 4:05 pm

Neil, you’d better thank God the other trios gave you a chance to redeem yourself. As a result of what happened this week, you’re marked for elimination. That means that if your team loses the weigh-in next week, YOU ARE TOAST. PERIOD.

Comments