The Bachelor Winner Is…

November 19, 2007 12:01 AM by Joe Blackmon

On the eleventh edition of The Bachelor, Brad Womack must make his
choice between the final two women.  The last two bachelorettes are
DeAnna, who is a 25 year old realtor from Newnan, Georgia, and Jenni,
who is a 27 year old Phoenix Suns dancer from Wichita, Kansas.

Brad invites DeAnna and Jenni to his Malibu home to meet his mother, Pam, and his twin brother, Chad, and his other brother, Wesley.  The two women face difficult questions from Brad’s family.  Both women open up to Brad to let him know their true feelings.  DeAnna reveals her heart to Brad over a romantic home cooked meal, while Jenni gives Brad an emotional journal and professes her love.

As the final rose ceremony draws closer, Brad selects an engagement ring from Chopard. Brad is ready to tell one of the women that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her.  However, according to an ABC preview teaser for the show, “A dramatic last-minute decision makes for one of the most shocking finales in Bachelor history.”

The season finale of The Bachelor 11 airs on Monday, November 19 from 10:02PM to 11:00PM ET on ABC.  Also, ABC will air The Bachelor: After the Final Rose special on Tuesday, November 20 from 10:02PM to 11: 00PM ET.

Topics: The Bachelor |

78 Responses to “The Bachelor Winner Is…”

1. NIkki Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 2:18 am

The Bachelor Spoilers!! see who Brad picks before everyone else…

2. carolyn springs Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 4:59 pm

Looks like the big brother withdrawals won’t be for too long….. Big Brother 9 is confirmed to start on February. Check out this application video http://www.bb9spoilers.com . apparently Allison Grodner has stated that BB9 will start early due to the writers strikes.

3. Anonymous Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 6:04 pm

I bet the shock is he chooses neither of them and chooses one of the last people from the Bachelorette.

4. alisha Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:06 pm

I just wonder if he started having second thoughts about being ready for marriage.

5. Natalie Davis Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:12 pm

What an a** that Brad Womack jerk is. I spent two months of Mondays watching this sexist tripe that made these 25 “wonderful” women parade themselves like subservient and desperate veil dancers before some bored and boring chauvanist of a sheikh and enduring all kinds of pain and humiliation and he ends up picking… well, I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, but IMO, Brad Womack is a creep and ABC (as usual) blows chunks for doing this to the women and to the audience.

6. Britt Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:20 pm

Wow. I cannot believe his decision. Although he was just being honest with the two women, I was so crushed at the results! It ruined my night. I was counting down to this night and now I have to wait an entire day for another episode. WOW!! I like DeAnna the most.

7. Natalie Davis Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

8. Mike Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:26 pm

Looks like Brad played his cards very well. American women now know he’s a millionaire, single and still looking. His stock has gone up in the gold digger set. I wonder how his mother feels seeing her son act like an idiot on national television. Oh well, good advertising for his bars, I guess.

9. Natalie Davis Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:26 pm

Sorry for the rerun, gang.

Eat dirt, Brad, and good luck with your pre-Bachelor ex. Thanks for wasting the nation’s time and laying waste to 25 hearts for NO GOOD REASON.

10. Mike Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:30 pm

Maybe Brad will “come out” on the “After the Final Rose” show? LOL

Would explain a lot of things….

11. Janice S Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:31 pm

What a disappointment. I will not be watching this show again. I really hate that ABC wasted so many hours of my time with this bulls**t. I could have been watching The Hills for God’s sake. I’m also hating Brad Womack right now….not so sexy anymore.

12. tcn Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:33 pm

I love Austin. I love the Austin social scene. But this is typical of the kind of guys that have an ego like God in such a city. ABC, again, you blew it. And as far as DeAnna and Jennie, you deserve and will find better. And as far as Brad goes, I’ll not be spending my money in your bars when in Austin.

13. Anonymous Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

WTF!!! What a complete jerk! Cannot believe what he put those girls thru (“I can see me spending the rest of my life with u…you’re soo wonderful…i care so much for u…”) Bull!! What a complete waste of time and electricity! Im sure he had his mind made up way before the rose ceremony..so why the hell did he put those girls thru all this, why make them meet ur family, ask about moving away with him/for him, talk about kids…dreams that he damn well knew were never going to happen. Shame on u Mr. Filthy Rich. I wish u luck, but one day i hope u know this is going to come back and bite u hard!

14. Mike Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

well, tcn, he is a millionaire after all
    millionaires don’t marry girls who don’t have a few bucks
    only in fairy tales
    not saying it’s right, just how it is and didn’t Texas produce “dubya?” – talk about EGO !!!

15. Dan Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:40 pm

Shut up Alisha! These women chose to be there.. The women could have left as well at any time.. Didnt see that hapenin did ya?? If you hate it so bad.. If it was so “Sexist” why the hell were you watching?? The man wasnt feelin it!! Would you have rather he lied to one of the gals? Or make a false, and empty commitment? You are quite the stupid little girl..

Props to Brad for bailing if his heart wasnt in it.. Better to get out now than realize years later you made a mistake.. After children are born… Lives are intertwined… What mess!! Get out before that happens!!

Women like you facinate me.. You are the type that wants the truth but then cant handle it once given. You get bitter and angry when you dont get your way and when you DONT get what you wanted everyone else is an ass for it… Suck it up girl!

Sad that hearts were broken here, but better now than later. Was pullin for Jenni but then had my bet on DeAnna.. I admit I was surprised but the man had his reasons Im sure..

I respect the fact that he didnt dupe one of these gals just for show ratings or some other personal gain…

The man was honest!! Some (Not all mind you) women such as you Alisha as you have proven by your comments, seem to be among those women who say “Just be honest with me!!” When we ARE honest and it is NOT what YOU want to hear, you turn into hating bitches… THAT is exactly why some men are so crappy to some women.. You are clueless, mislead, confused and have no idea what you want. That or you change your damn minds so much we cant keep up so we say “Screw it” and THAT ticks you off……. Do you see?? An endless cycle dealing with some women.. Again… Not ALL women.. but a large majority..

Remember my dear…. “Love” is a four lettered word.. ;)

Get over it… Its a stupd TV show that was probably largely scripted.. Its entertainment.. If you dont like it?? Dont fu##in watch it!!

16. Mike Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:42 pm

Brad really seemed to be wrestling with his final decision. I still think he’s gay and was hoping to marry some girl to keep his secret while he chases “women with adams apples” and “five o’clock shadows”

17. Dan Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:45 pm

Once again!!! Proven right!!!!

You stupid bitches!!!!

Janice S says:

Janice, YOU are just like the other chic…

You are all pissed off at this guy for your delerious perception of how he did these girls wrong…

THE MAN WAS HONEST!!!!!! And you are hatin on him for that!!!

You stupid women get what you deserve!! You reap what you sow!!!

You SAY you want an Honest Man.. When you find one or one is right in front of you you CONTINUE to find a way to be bitter bitches!!

And you all wonder why us men lie?!?!

BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT HANDLE TRUTH!!

DAMN there are some stupid women out there!!

How about some intelligent posts from intelligent women.. Surely there are a few out there..

18. Kim Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:45 pm

That Brad is a jerk leading those women on the way he did. If he does propose tomorrow on the after rose show, I hope the women has enough sense to turn him down after that. He played on their feelings and made sure he mentioned his businesses throughout the show series. What a jerk. Obviously there is a reason he is not married!!!!

19. Mike Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

so ladies, I hope you learned your lesson
    next time a nice guy talks to you who doesn’t have a million dollars, maybe you should pay attention to him
    i wonder how “wonderful” Brad would have been if he didn’t have a million bucks?
    now Brad will do the tv (double entendre there if you read my previous posts) and become a D list celebrity and get to keep his money and chase skirts as other women try to “bag the elephant” (courtesy of Charlie Sheen – Wallstreet)

20. Dan Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:50 pm

Ugh..

Another stupid post by guess what?…. A women..

He played their feelings? THEY signed up for it

He mentioned his businesses when asked!!!

DAMN YOU GIRLS ARE D U M B!!!!

Yeah!!! Ther IS a reason he isnt married!!! HE’s SMART!!!!!

Argue he is not? Hmm.. Business owner.. successful business owner at that.. Well off.. Girls… I own several businesses myself and do well… Believe me.. Get to that point in life isnt done by being stupid..

SMART MAN BRAD!!

21. Dan Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:52 pm

Awesome comment!!! EXACTLY!!!

22. tammy Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:53 pm

There is not an honest bone in Brads body. Hes lied to those girls the whole time pretending he is falling in love! He is definitely a jerk and a womanizer. I feel sorry for those women who had their hearts broken and will take a long time to mend because of all the horrible lies he told them…..and he seemed so honest and sincere. Good actor. But ABC should have never allowed that to happen.

23. Dan Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:54 pm

So I had a few spelling errors. So what.

24. Anonymous Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:57 pm

Hey Dan, I think you need to get laid!!

25. Kim Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:58 pm

My goodness Dan and Mike, are we a bit angry at women? Women haters maybe? This is not about women bashing here, it is about the show. I think, maybe they are upset about the way he led them on to believe something that just wasn’t there. He could have been a bit less playful with their hearts. He is a player. And yes it was the womens choice to be there, but the show is about a bachelor meeting and GETTING engaged to someone. That is suppose to be the point of the show. He knew just as the women did what he was getting into and if he wasn’t really ready to get married then he shouldn’t have gone on a show that has engaged to be married as the end result. He lead these women on. So men, whether you just got out of a bad relationship or just do not like women, the facts are the facts. He could have been more of a gentleman and not lead them to false hopes. The end!

26. Natalie Davis Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:59 pm

Yeah, the real problem is your lack of decency, intelligence and civility. Spelling is a minor problem that could be helped by hiring a tutor.

27. Mike Says:
    November 19th, 2007 at 11:59 pm

tammy, men with money don’t need to be honest – they have money and too many women try to get it at the expense of their self esteem, to wit this last episode of “how to marry a millionaire” aka “the bachelor”

If you have money, they will come (so to speak) LOL

28. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:00 am

LoL!! Oh you do eh? I do regularly, thanks.. I actually found what I think was quite possibly the last good gal in existance.. Matter of fact she’s sitting next to me on the couch here, and agreed with my comments.. Half of my posts were actually her words..

;)

29. Anonymous Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:04 am

More of a gentleman??? HAHA!!!! Really??? You must not have been listening.. Thats a common thing among women it seems.. If you argue with that, you prove my point. A man can tell you something straight to your face and you somehow dont hear it.

I dont hate women at all actually.. I just dislike stupid people.. Ignorance can be corrected with education. But as the saying goes.. “You cant fix stupid”

The man dealt an hoest card.. Just because he went on the show doesnt mean he HAD to choose… C’Mon!!… He went there looking.. He simply did not find it.. THAT is the end.

30. Mike Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:04 am

Kim,
    The show is about ratings and selling advertising, like almost every other television show. It’s NOT about romance and love. It’s a business, plain and simple.

Millionaires usually look for and get trophy wives and then the wives get their trophies in the divorce settlement.

Bitter or realistic?

31. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:05 am

Kim?…. Dearie…. turn off the TV and the computer and go to bed k?

32. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:06 am

VERY Realistic!!! LoL!!! Well put!!

33. Anonymous Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:10 am

Lack of decency?? Geeezz… You are a classic case of what I have been describing…

Im not beong indecent dear. I am being brutally honest…

Isnt that what you want? Honesty?

Fine… Here it is in my comments…

You call it lack of decency..

You see? Want the truth.. You get it, and I am indecent..

** eye roll **

34. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:10 am

Gee Dan, I feel bad for you!! You seem so angry towards women. I am not stupid or dumb. I have 3 college degrees and very successful. Unlike you, I do not need to bash the opposite sex to make myself feel better. When you blame ALL of the opposite sex for your anger it actually shows your stupidity!!! Get some help! This is about a T.V. SHOW!!!

35. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:11 am

Anyway..

The Bachelor!! Got my attention.. Enjoyed the show and entertainment..

These women knew this guy a few weeks.. Come on…. REALLY…..

Im sure they will be just fine..

36. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:17 am

You missed it.. See?? Not payin attention.. Again…

Read previous posts Ms. 3 college degrees.. ;) How did you get those without learning how to pay attention to what you read?? Did you buy them?? Get themout of a crack-jack box??

Yay for you!! I have collected a few over the years too..

Not bitter at all.. dont hate women in the slightest.. Simply called out several dumb comments..

As I said.. Enjoyed the show.. Good entertainment..

37. Mike Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:18 am

Kim, now you’re starting to get it. It IS about a tv show and nothing else. Almost all of the “The Bachelor” shows have been scams to make money by making people believe in some sort of quickie love. Unrealistic dates in unrealistic settings. When was the last time you got picked up for a date in an helicopter? Sadly some women buy (literally) into the show and think it gives them hope. Oh and by the way, money may not buy love, but it sure can rent it for a while. And women are learning this now too. Why isn’t Oprah married? Yet, she has the gall to lecture Letterman about not marrying his son’s mother.

Ladies, if you want to take a chance a love, why not take a male co-worker out to lunch and see if he could be “the one.”

Millionaire seem to be able to buy their own lunches.

38. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:19 am

Dan….Dearie…I do not need a man to tell me what to do “K” My point is…..Don’t be so angry at ALL of the women of the world. This is about a freaking t.v. show!!!

39. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:21 am

Holy crap…. HAhahhaa!!! Did you read the above posts??? Good lord!!! LoL!!! You are missing it entirely…

” WOOSH!! ”

Over the head.. LoL!!!

40. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:30 am

Oh Dan..Dan…Dan, relax!! You are going to pop a vein. Yes, I glanced through some of them, but I came on to talk about the show, not your issues with hating women. And Mike, I agree. Some people are shallow and only see the dollar signs and probably would get allot further if they just noticed the person next to them in the coffee shop or their co-worker and in this day and age there is NO reason why the women should not pay to take the guy out on a date.

41. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:35 am

Yeah you glanced.

Said I didnt hate women. Read hun. My veins are fine thanks ;)

Came on her to talk about the show as well and simply responded to some really stupid comments..

Said I enjoyed the show.. Does that not point out the fact that I came her to chat about it..

R E A D

Or did they not teach you that in college?

42. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:35 am

Yeah you glanced.

Said I didnt hate women. Read hun. My veins are fine thanks ;)

Came on here to talk about the show as well and simply responded to some really stupid comments..

R E A D

Or did they not teach you that in college?

43. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:36 am

So anyone think Brad will change his mind tomorrow and propose to one of the girls? Or do you think they are just playing this out one more night so the girls can get their bitch off?

44. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:39 am

Dan… I was typing a message in and your last comment didn’t come through until I sent the message. As I said before relax!

45. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:40 am

Think he made his decision. Think the women will speak their mind and that is fine, but again I think the man made up his mind.

He’ll get an earfull Im sure but I think he is decent enough to hear, listen, respect their positions, and that will be that..

Next Bachelor!

46. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:40 am

47. Monique Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:41 am

I think they definitely need to face him and put some kind of closure to this. No, I don`t think he`ll change his mind and give a rose to anyone. He didn`t find love and even if he were to ask, if they`re smart, they`ll turn him down.

48. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:42 am

Hun, I am so relaxed it is silly.. Not about to get all worked up over a blog with people I dont know.. Simply calling it as I see it. Dont agree? Fine. You are entitled.

49. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:44 am

Kim… Agreed!!

Get enclosure, and IF he did, they would be wise to reject him! I would say that would make him wishy-washy.

50. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:44 am

Goodnight and thanks for the conversations. It was interesting. Dan…….please get some awsome sex tonight. Sounds like you need it. It helps the body to relax and replenish AND….it burns calories too! Giggle!

51. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:46 am

Night!! Already got it earlier tonight!!

52. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:47 am

Well GET SOME MORE!!!!! REMEMBER WE ARE ONLY WOMEN, ONCE IS NEVER ENOUGH!!!

53. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:52 am

I may just go in there and wake her up then!! Nite!!

54. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:54 am

You go guy!!!! She will love you for it!!!

55. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:55 am

Well she has for the last 2 years, so something must be right..

You too now!! If you have a hubby or a bfriend, go get u sum!!

Greetings from Dallas Tx Kim!!

56. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 1:04 am

Oh Yeah!!!!! 20 years this year. So I must be doing something right too!!

57. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 1:05 am

Oh Yeah, Greetings from sunny Florida Beep Beeep!

58. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 1:06 am

Thats Awesome!!!! You found your “Bachelor” many years agi then!! Congrats!!!! 20 years!??!!? Nice to hear about the ones out there that make it when so many do not!!

59. Kim Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 1:08 am

Yeah, we are in for the LOOOOOONNNGGGG run!

60. Kathy Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 1:47 am

I agree with some other posters. I am so very disappointed that he didn’t bother to choose either girl that I will never watch The Bachelor again. Never, never, never again!

61. Pene Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 1:55 am

NEVER AGAIN!!!! I REFUSE TO WASTE ANYMORE TIME ON THE BACHELOR. NBC REALLY MESSED UP THIS TIME. WHAT A SHAME!!! THERE WILL BE ZERO VIEWERS FOR THE ROSE SHOW…..I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 1:57 am

Eh… I’ll watch again..

In The Bachelor history, are any of the couples still together? I dont think so…

I thought Ryan and Trista lasted the longest. Am I right or wrong? someone tell me please..

63. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 1:58 am

Oh yes there will.. Something tells me there is a twist yet to come!

64. Mike Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 2:29 am

I keep telling ya’, the twist is that Brad comes out on national television.
    LOL

65. shrasmyl Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 2:49 am

Brad dumping BOTH women because he’s ‘honest’ is a joke. Everyone (but him) knows this is a FAKE reality show. His job was not to “fall in love” it was to make a decision. To pick one girl, not to dump them ALL. What a waste of time this was!

Everyone knows after the last show he can’t even see the girl for MONTHS until it airs. . . plenty of time to change his mind. It’s a fantasy show and he wasted everyones time,(including mine)and came off like a cad. Does the phrase “legend in his own mind” fit here?

No wonder he is still single. Those girls can do much better.

66. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 3:13 am

Mike… Although I have my own differing opinions, I am not beyond considering all points of view.. So to your comment I say: You have a point.. A good one at that.. Hmm…

67. Mike Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 9:15 am

as quoted above; “Those girls can do much better.”

that’s EXACTLY the problem
    perhaps if those women looked around them for an average guy, (after all many of those women weren’t beauty queens except in their own minds) they might find someone to love them instead of someone to screw around with them, physically and mentally
    why do you women think that “players” always get to “play?”
    gee, good looking, rich guy
    perhaps it’s Brad that can do better
    none of those women were trophy wife material

68. Lyn Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:23 pm

Geez Mike – take a Quaalude!

69. Is this the Dan and Mike board? Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:35 pm

LOL

70. just another opinion Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 12:36 pm

personally, I think Brad Womack is in the closet with his wannabe Paula Deen type mother…..*LOL*

71. Mary Jones Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 7:53 pm

Brad is a jerk who cares who he pick and the women are just as crazy. A few weeks of dating and you fall in love. Come on give me a break they are only looking at the money.

72. noelle Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 8:24 pm

Mike, I like your honesty. I am a female but so oftem women don’t want to see or look at the truth but live in a fantasy world. I mean really are these women a catch if they have to parade themselves like this? And let’s be real is he such a great find either by using them?

73. Marites Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 9:27 pm

I have been crying for a day now. What?buy a ring and tell a lie. I wish I had the words to say what I feel about Brad… I hope he gets what he deserves. He must be rotten inside. Jennie and DiAnna I wish you real happiness, your nightmare is over…good luck

74. Amy Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:09 pm

While somewhat of an honest man, I definitely see a player in Brad as well. He could have simply told the women he wasn’t “feeling it” with them. There are no rules that state you can’t be honest with them–you just can’t tell them you are picking them etc. Instead of saying “I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you. You are so special. I care so much about you” (his exact words to DeAnna), he should and could have said “DeAnna I care deeply about you and Jenni. I would love to see where this could go with either of you. I am not ready for marriage though to ANYONE. That way both women would know that

1. A proposal wasn’t coming
    2. He wasn’t and isn’t ready for marriage
    3. There is hope for a relationship and that is all.

THAT would have been honest! However, this is the world of television and it’s all about rating…and the very people who say the hate this show and stuff like this continue to tune in time and time again. Obviously this happens, or reality shows would bust.

There’s my two cents.

75. Mike Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:13 pm

Well, I just watched Brad do the Texas two step. I can see he’s had some plastic surgery under his eyes. Probably to remove the bags from partying all night. You can tell since they were a different colour than his face.

I bet he has an agent and is looking for some type of career in the media.

He did a very, very poor job of explaining himself, especially after we found out that he ASKED the show to fly in one of the fathers of the last two, so he could ask for permission.

I don’t know why he couldn’t just say to one of them; “perhaps we could date”, but of course having a girlfriend in a burgeoning tv career would be a very bad move.

I was surprised Deana would still take him back.

As for my honesty, as noted above; “guilty as charged.”

Shows like the Bachelor (and Apprentice for that matter) are pure frauds.

As is Brad.
    He just showed it and I have to wonder what kind of mother he has for raising a son like that.

And girls/women out there; if it’s too good to be true, it usually is.

Like I posed earlier, next time a “normal” guy offers to buy you a drink, take him up on it and have a chat. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” (Forrest Gump)

76. Marybeth Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:23 pm

I think Brad is a nut job!!!! It seemed tonight like he has mental issues and he’s probably taking medication for them!! Maybe his medication was messed up while doing the show??!! I feel so badly for the girls, but they are both too good for a jerk like him!!!

77. Eva Says:
    November 24th, 2007 at 4:58 pm

I just find the whole thing odd…not all bachelors (from the show) have proposed, and no one was requiring an “I love you” at the end. If he flew DeAnna’s dad out at the end thinking he would propose, then he had obviously at least picked her at the end. Why not just tell her that he isn’t ready for marriage but ready to date her…? It just doesn’t make sense. I agree w/ those who think he was in it for publicity…but what doesn’t make sense even further is that he had to be such a jerk; he could have picked one and broken up w/ her later…in private. Poor girls getting discarded by view of national spotlight.

78. trish Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 8:35 pm

dang it! uggghh.. i spent two months on watching the bachelor but then stupidbrad didn’t even freakin choose one.. damn it! what an ass brad! i wanna slap you! ur gonna be depress in your whole intire life.. what a dumbass! uggghhh… although ur cute! anyways.. don’t worry daunna and jenie ull fine a better and a perfect dude for
    you..