Dancing With The Stars Results – Jennie Garth Eliminated

November 20, 2007 10:13 PM by Joe Blackmon

JenniegartheliminatedOn the ninth Dancing with the Stars results show, hosts Tom Bergeron
and Samantha Harris reviewed the dances from the top four couples
performance show
.  After Len Goodman praised all the contestants for
the best semifinals show ever, the judges selected Jennie Garth &
Derek Hough to perform an encore of their Cha Cha Cha.

Special guest Avril Lavigne performed her single “Hot” from her album The Best Damn Thing.  After Lavigne’s performance, Bergeron & Harris revealed that Marie Osmond & Jonathan Roberts were the first couple moving on to the finals.

In a comedy segment, Kenny Mayne did an investigation into former Dancing with the Stars contestants going into dancing rehab.  Special guest Michael Flatley performed as part of Macy’s Stars of Dance.

Avril Lavigne returned to perform “Complicated” from her debut album Let Go.  Previously eliminated couple Sabrina Bryan & Mark Ballas also returned to dance while Lavigne sang.

Bergeron & Harris revealed that Melanie Brown & Maksim Chmerkovskiy were the second couple to make it through to the finals.  As Jennie Garth & Derek Hough and Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough waited on stage, the judges offered their feedback.  Len Goodman expressed that neither couple deserved to be leaving tonight.

Bergeron announced that when the judges’ scores were combined with the viewers’ vote that Jennie Garth & Derek Hough had the lowest scores and were eliminated from the competition.  When Bergeron asked Jennie is she had more self confidence as a result of the show, Jennie said “Yes, I do.  I have self confidence, that’s not my issue.  My issue is performing in front of people, and Derek brought that out in me, and I had such a great time.”

Reality TV
Magazine
is your source for Dancing with the
Stars
news.  For other great Dancing with the Stars
news, please also check out
SirLinksALot: Dancing with the
Stars

Topics: Dancing With the Stars |

92 Responses to “Dancing With The Stars Results – Jennie Garth Eliminated”

1. T Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 10:26 pm

I really think, being one of the more improved Jeannie deserved to go to the finals, yeah she couldnt beat Mel B and Helio but she definately was the better dancer over Marie.

2. J.R. Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 10:46 pm

Jenny, you are fantastic. Hard and tough competition, but by golly you gave it your all. You go girl!

3. J.R. Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 10:46 pm

4. Chelsea Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 10:49 pm

Jennie Garth was definatly going to go home anyway. But she has learned a lot and mad it through “Dancing With The Stars” then most people thought.

5. Kaylee Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 10:53 pm

Ridiculous !!! Marie really needed to leave the show after the first show with 2 performances given by each couple. Bottom line – sluggish, charismatic, however, give her a Miss Congeniality award. Why are so many concessions made for the Osmond family ? So uncalled for and so annoying !!! Mel and Maks all the way !! However, they really should be standing off with Helio and Julianne. So absolutely FOUL !!!! Well, if Mel does not win, then we know it is just plain fixed and not worth watching anymore. Seriously, RIDICULOUS !!!!

6. DF Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 10:57 pm

this show needs to be reformatted. Marie is only going forward because every LDS in America is voting for her. Never mind that she has already leaped over far better dancers than she (Jane Seymour and Sabrina), she continues to survive the cut based on her blind fans and all the drama that seems to be following her around. To her fans I say, Please, Please wake up and smell the coffee…oops I forgot, coffee is a no-no. Okay how about a little fairness and artistic honesty the next time you vote.

7. JP Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:00 pm

What a farce. The judges showed no class when they gave Marie high marks yesterday. She should have been voted off early in the season. I will not watch the rest of the show. It has zero credibility.

8. Canada Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:04 pm

this is ridiculous. Marie should go home not Jenny, give your heads a shake America

9. Lindsey Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:07 pm

I’m glad that Mel and Helio are still safe, because they are great dancers, but Marie should have been gone a LONG time ago. This is DANCE competition, not a popularity contest, and yes the entire Mormon community is no doubt voting for Marie.

10. Paul Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:13 pm

I’m one of those people who voted for Marie. For pure entertainment value, she can’t be beat. Is she the best dancer? No. But she’s the best dancer of her age group, and the best entertainer. And I disagree. This isn’t a dance contest. It’s a popularity contest. That’s why they let the public vote.

11. Sophie Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:13 pm

They all suck this season except jennie and she got kicked off what a stupid show it has becomed!!

12. John Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:19 pm

Derek had it right when he said Jennie deserved to go on, the show was intended to take a non dancer and make a dancer out of them. Mel and Sabrina should have never been included in the show.

13. Kitkat Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:20 pm

Everyone should remember that voting is subjective and if someone goes or stays it is because people voted and their votes counted. Thus the majority votes win! So this is not news but how the game works so deal with it. Every show they say if you like “X” then vote not if you think they are the better dancers. It is entertainment! that’s all.

14. melissa Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:22 pm

this season is unfair the one who should of gone home was marie not jennie i voted for her everytime.i just love her she is a great person mother wife and she worked hard to become a great dancer.she needed to stay.also camron should of stayed also

15. Gina Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:22 pm

OMG its a reality show, these comments are a little harsh!!!
    Yes Sabrina should be there but where were her fans when she needed them? So don’t cry now!
    You go girl!! Marie made it to the Finals love it!!

16. Gina Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:22 pm

OMG its a reality show, these comments are a little harsh!!!
    You go girl!! Marie made it to the Finals love it!!

17. tracie Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:23 pm

If, and only If Marie is not voted off next week, I will no longer watch this show. She should have been gone this week. Its too bad the judges don’t have a little more influence on the results, because this is getting crazy!

18. marsha Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:25 pm

If Marie wins the competition, I may quit watching the show. If she wins, they need to restructure the rules, so that the outcome has to do with dancing ability and not how often you can get booked on TV for free publicity.

19. Kathy Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:26 pm

I think the reason this seasons show has the best dancers this year is because it is made of people who can already dance. The previous shows had people who could not dance and we watched them learn to dance. Cameron, Jenny and Helio are they only true competitors and they are the ones voted off. They should not pick people who already have a history of dancing to do this show, it makes it totally unfair to the ones who really have improved.

20. Lynne Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:30 pm

Marie (and her sad PR machine) has got to go. She makes a farce out of Dancing with the Stars. There has to be more than Osmond crazy, middle aged-house wives voting on this show. Please listen to the judges folks. Mel and Helio in the final. Period.

21. k Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

Go Marie – win it!!!

22. Bonnie Kanavel Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

SOUR GRAPES..YEP..why so hard on Marie? Afraid she might win??? Can’t stand it because she is a MORMON??? She’s 48 yrs old and has 8 kids..give her a break..bet none of you back-biting,ignorant morons couldn’t keep up with her for one minute!! You Go MARIE..win this competition…just so these idiots won’t watch again!!

23. Dan Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:42 pm

With 20 million watching how many are voting for Marie. Just like her brother they just can’t stay back in the 70′s.

24. Jen Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:43 pm

Cameron, Jenny and Helio are the true contestants (no prior dancing experience) and climbed up the ladder thru hard work and raw dancing talent. They should be very proud of their accomplishments. Hopefully, ABC will learn a lesson from this unfair competition of putting accomplished performers with those that have to start at the bottom.

25. Bobby McBride Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

As I have said as of late, not scoring a 60 on Monday killed Jennie Garth. I’m not sure what would’ve happened if she had.

It will be interesting to see what the producers will do to the show next season if Marie Osmond wins this thing.

26. bell Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

The fans vote for their favorite. If Marie has more fans then so be it. I’ll continue to vote for my favorite.

27. Bonnie Kanavel Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

By the way Marie…between my home phone, my son’s home phone and all our cell phones…you can count on at least 40 votes from this family!! AND I’ll recruit my church ans all my friends!! AND to all you SOUR GRAPES..I am a CHRISTIAN..who just happens to be a Methodist..but Marie and I believe in the SAME GOD!!

28. Anne Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:46 pm

I am really really disappointed. marie should have gone home. The show has lost its focus and needs to be restructed. I think America is looking at how famous the dancers are rather than waht thwy are made of-dancing skills.

Suggestion: Athough Helio and Mel are good dancers. Mel can not be given full credit cause she is already a performer and a dancer. I think the producers need to take people with no dancing skills so they can leARN. sABRINA AND MEL WERE NOT TO BE HERE

29. Gayle Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

I think all the comments are fair and expected. Marie is in the finals because she has a following who support her. That’s how they keep going on, the “voters” vote them through, their fans. If their fans don’t vote, they don’t don’t go on, it’s plain and simple. All who are whining that Jennie should’ve stayed, well, tell that to her fan base, they obviously didn’t care enough to vote. Don’t hold it against Marie Osmond who’s fans care enough to keep voting her through. She’s there because she’s loved and she can dance. Maybe not as polished as Mel and Helio or even Sabrina but she’ll stay as long as voters keep her on! And there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s a shame people don’t get how it works!

30. Anonymous Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:48 pm
  31. k Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:51 pm

Marie and Jonathan are –

* most entertaining
    * most creative
    * most innovative

dance couple on the floor.

Go for the trophy!!!

32. Bonnie Says:
    November 20th, 2007 at 11:52 pm

GREAT COMMENTS ANNE, YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT..MARIE IS LOVED..AND HER FANS SHOW IT..AND THAT IS THE PREMISE OF THE SHOW AND I REALLY HOPE SHE WINS!!!

33. Theresa Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 12:00 am

Mel and Maks should have been eliminated this week, and then Mel could devote herself to the Spice Girls. Every week Mel complains about her busy schedule and I am so sick of her whining! She doesn’t have a smidgen of the class of Jenny, Marie and Jane. Jenny was gracious and has a great attitude. She deserved to go to the finals.

34. DF Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 12:03 am

To all you weepy ignorant Marie supporters. Go back to high school and get your diploma. While you are there you can run for homecoming queen and everyone might vote for you even if you are an overweight, matronly 40+ mother of 8. But you are really nice (and you recently had a nervous breakdown, boo hoo) and afterall, homecoming queen really IS a popularity contest

35. RIKKI Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 12:22 am

I THINK JENNY WAS BETTER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER DANCERS AND MARIE SHOULD HAVE WENT HOME A LONG TIME AGO, SHE IS TOO STIFF TO BE A DANCER. WE LOVE YOU JENNY!!!

36. rg Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 12:25 am

I would like to make a comment regarding the judging. There are three judges on the show and they are more qualified to score and determine who should stay on the show. Let’s face it…if you’re voting for someone because of who they are or how popular they are, that is definetly wrong. We as viewer’s should be voting for the best dancers…no exception. It’s called doing the right thing!

I’m not going to bash any of the dancers….however, when strong performers go home permaturely, it’s unfair and weakens the competition. Having a lot of fans or fame does “NOT” make you better or deserving to win.

37. W.L. Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 12:32 am

If popularity wins over nondancers being transformed into dancers, then apparently Marie Osmond was the sentimental favorite. If dancing talent wins over popularity, then Jennie Garth wins hands down, and at least advances to the finals.

Derek Hough’s point was well spoken – Jennie had come a LONG way. She was the most improved dancer, and it showed.

Jennie Garth did not win this competition, but SHE is a winner. She gets my vote any day. I’m very proud of her hard and dedicated work. Plus, she looked absolutely lovely.

38. AmandaPanda Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 12:47 am

People – it’s a tv show. Get a grip! Go feed a homeless person.

39. Rachel Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 1:01 am

To the nutjob who’s voting for Marie because they’re both religious; NINETY PERCENT OF AMERICA BELIEVES IN GOD! What makes you think Helio, Mel, or Jennie isn’t Christian? Wow. Yor logic astounds me.

40. Nancy Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 1:13 am

If you are a true fan of Dancing with the Stars, you have known right from the very first season as couples started to get voted off, that this is a popularity contest. So, come on, that’s what makes this show so much fun and keeps us all watching. You have to hand it to all of them, they keep us entertained. Stop complaining-either watch, enjoy and vote or pick up the remote and change the channel. Congratulations, Marie–we love you!!

41. Winnie Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 1:15 am

Marie is wonderful. Not many 48 year olds would be out there every week doing what she is doing. She is elegant and very entertaining. As for people complaining about the results, if you do not like the results vote for your favorites and maybe they will win. The weekly winners and final winner is purely up to the fans, so vote and vote some more. Theresa, not everyone who votes for Marie is an uneducated middle aged person. I am a 31 year old with my PhD in Mathematics. You should be more careful with you insults. I hope Marie wins.

42. Natalie Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 1:27 am

HELLO!!! Watch Up America and watch Jennie dance! She is AMAZING! Isn’t the WHOLE point behind the show to turn a non-dancer into a dancer?? Sabrina and Mel should have never been on the show. Don’t get me wrong I think Sabrina was great but HELLO she is a performer, in a music group, she CAN dance. Same goes for Mel B – she’s a freaking Spice Girl I sure hope she can dance. The whole show has turned into a popularly contest because that is the ONE and only reason Marie is still there. Do you really think she deserves to be in the finals? WTF??? She is horrible and should have been gone home long before Cameron, Sabrina and Jennie. I WILL NOT watch the finale as this show is not right. Jennie and Helio deserve the final two! That is talent!!

43. kara Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 1:39 am

HAH! sour grapes to you all! Marie’s fans will not be counted out. I watch at work and use the 15 lines to vote for her. I predict she will at the very least be second, if not first. A 48 year old taking on a professional dancer in Mel come on Marie deserves the title! Oh by the way Helio screws up all the time but who watches him anyway with his beautiful partner. MARIE!!!!!!!! go girl!

44. kara Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 1:40 am

45. Susie Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 2:02 am

Jenny you did fantastic! You hung in there and each week got better and better and better! It seemed sometimes the judges were too harsh on you. But instead of giving up, you rose to a higher level and you didn’t let it get you down. You only got better!!! You definately didn’t deserve to leave this week either. You were Awesome… and you went out with perfect 10′s!!! You are a Star!!!

46. Linda Puckett Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 2:20 am

I agree that the competition should not have included previous performers. I have no problem with the Osmunds what so ever, however, I do think it is a bit skewed to have brother Donnie on The Insider or one of those magazine talk shows talking sis Marie up 5 nights per week. May the best dancer win!

47. donna Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 4:59 am

I am almost finished watching these shows as they are only popularity contests rather than the intent of it being a “Dance Contest”.
    Both this show & American Idol need to revamp voting procedures.

48. donna Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 4:59 am

Both this show & American Idol need to revamp voting procedures.

49. Dan Zing Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 5:29 am

Vote American!!! Vote for MARIE!!

50. Terry Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 8:31 am

Love you Marie and glad you are still on the show, you’ve turned into a great dancer and I love to watch you!! Butttt, Helio is my man and I hope he wins, he didn’t know how to dance before this show and is doing a great job. Mel and Sabrina knew how to dance, its too bad that Mel is still on the show.

51. patty Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 8:35 am

I am not going to bash anyone,but I will admit my voting went to Jenny.She came such a long way and I am proud of her.But personally I feel that the judging should be left up to the professionals and not the public,because it has clearly become a popularity contest instead of a dancing contest.Yes, I agree that only non dancers should be allowed to compete, makes it more exciting when you see where they start and end up at.Good luck to all left in the finals.

52. Robert Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 8:43 am

The show is based on dancing skills therefore Marie should have gone weeks ago. If this giggle machine wins I will not watch the show again

53. Robert Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 8:43 am

54. Gino Cavicchiolo Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 8:43 am

I think this show should be called the “Osmand Show” I think there’s sooooooooo much press for Marie, that it’s not fair for the rest of the dancers. It’s not a Dance show but a popularity show. Marie is great, but should have been gone long ago. Sabrina, Mel, and Helio are the best dancers. Dancing with ths Stars is turning into a Joke… Rediculous..In the Past, the Best dancers certainly didn’t Win.. Everyone knows this. Too bad something like this has to happen..

Gino..

55. Dayna Davis Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 9:07 am

Way to go Marie!!!!!!!! I hope you are having the time of your life. You get ALL my votes, and I found out that you get my best friend’s votes as well. To all you who are Marie bashing, SHAME ON YOU!!! The Osmond family has been entertaining us for over 50 years. Get over yourselves! Marie has the votes because people love her. Maybe she isn’t the best dancer of the three but she is certainly the most personable. God bless and love her because we certainly do!!!

56. John Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 9:35 am

Hey Terry, I agree. Leave it to the judges then we don’t have to waste our time watching this show. All three decided that Mel and Sabrina were the best and should be in the finals. They didn’t even need to see the performances.

57. Gayle Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 9:42 am

This is only a show. So, if the fans vote, that is who should win. If they wanted to judge by the judges only they would not let the fans vote. All the dancers are great, have what it takes, however, the fans have the final say and people should respect that. And, what is wrong with Maries. She has the talent, she is charming and the fan base is fantastic. Quit being so judgemental and go with the flow. You people take things way to serious. IT IS ONLY ENTERTAINMENT!!!

58. Sarah Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 9:48 am

Wish it would of been Helio going home last night as someone said he messes up all the time and people just don’t seem to see it.

59. Jen L. Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:03 am

Hello!!! Mrie plastered her wide face on Qprah for an hour and also on Larry king! I watched both and she kept talking over her own brothers! If she cared about her poor son in rehab she would BE THERE at his side and in family therapy! I agree with the person who said Donny should not be on the Insider every night! Jenny was a true loving mom who hated the time away from her girls.Marie is a true FAME SEEKING and is about the most conceited celebrity around. She can’t hold a candle to Helio even though she had years of perforing.

60. Stan Waterman Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:18 am

I wish there could be a way that people could be judged by their skills and it not be a popularity contest. Mabey too many votes are allowed for the calls, online, and text messages….just a thought……point in case Sabrina.
    Stan

61. Napoleon Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:33 am

Attention members of LDS. There are other contestants of your religion besides Marie, namely Derek and Julianne Hough. And now Derek is gone. So how about voting for Helio. Derek and Benji Schwimmer are similiar in that they are geeky/cute Mormon guys who have extremely sexy sisters.

62. Fan of Jennie Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:50 am

Jennie did fantastic and should be proud of herself. Winning is not everything. Learning is much more important and she probably learned a lot about dancing and also about herself and being able to perform in front of people.

63. E Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 11:11 am

I totally agree with every comment made that Marie Osmond should of been eliminated long ago. Her so called fainting spell…if that wasn’t perfectly planned. Of the four remaining couples Marie was the lowest as far as the judges scores revealed, yet she is still on stage. How many phone lines have you installed???

64. Doug Ramsay Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 11:39 am

To all of you who think Marie should have gone a while back, I have one comment…..BILLY RAY!!
    Since when HASN’T this show been a popularity contest, for the sake of entertainment and to drum up the sort of chatter we are all wasting our time on.

65. Tunisia Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 11:45 am

I just hope Mel and Marie going into the finals. GO MEL AND MARIE!

66. Anonymous Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 1:11 pm

Yeah, Jennie was robbed. Mel shouldn’t be in the finals and Jennie not, If Mel wins, I’m going on a strike where I’m only eating liquid foods until more reality tv personalities we haven’t seen a while are on there. No more people from music groups please, especially those that handle choreography well. So if Mel wins, my liquid diet spell will start until next season starts.

67. ginger Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 1:39 pm

Enough Marie and Donnie Already!!!
    They are all over the airwaves and just flat out annoying. From Oprah to Inside Addition to Entertainment Tonight!!!! Enough. While Marie fans may think she is adorable, I have only this to say..”gag me with a spoon”. She is so campy and over the top that it is hard to watch her. As for the judges…What is up with that?
    She is no where near deserving the scores that she gets.

Donnie and Marie, at your age, what you did in the 70′s, should stay in the 70′s

68. k Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 3:06 pm

All of the stars are on show like –Oprah to Inside Addition to Entertainment Tonight.

All of the stars are endeavouring to raise their profile — to get more public votes.

69. CATRINA Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 4:08 pm

DOWN WITH THE OSMANDS!!!! i hate marie shes sooooo fake. mayweather should have stayed, but marie needs 2 stop trying 2 play the sympathy card cuz no 1 is buyin it

70. catrina Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 4:12 pm

DOES ANY ONE LIKE THE MARIE? PLEASE SPEAK UP BECAUSE I CANT FIND 1 REASON 2 LIKE HER….. maybe cuz donnie was hot in the 70s but…..no i still dont like her

71. Chuck Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 4:25 pm

Wake up people. Yes, it is as dance contest, but the network mkes the rules and invite whoever they please. The voting by the judges is subjective. However, the fans can keep a mediocre dancer on the show quite a while. Why? Because judges score 50% of the vote and the fans 50% of the vote. It is obvious that fans make a difference, but not more then 50% of the vote. The judges have individual bias, just as we the voters do. One judge insists on downgrading for gimmicks, another judge downgrades one or two missteps, the other grades down because, “you’re a star and I expect more from you.” In my opinion they should just grade on the dance, not what they expect, or how much improvement has been made. On the other hand there is no doubt that fans are just as biased if not more so, e.g. the person that said she and her family will vote for Marie because she believes in God. None of us will ever agree every week, but it has been my experience that the cream eventually rises to the top. Apollo is a speedskater and he put everything into it and won, and his fan base was initially limited. He won over a lot of people with a much larger fan base. Relax and enjoy the dancing and performing. Personally I don’t care for the judges giving verbal opinions (or abuse) on TV. They should do it in private–but, thats entertainment. Gives the crowd a chance to boo somebody– and who better then self professed experts at snobbery. I love the show, and frankly I think all the performers are winners. I can’t dance the 2-step, but I love to watch.

72. ellen jordan Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 4:45 pm

the show was alot better when celebrities with no dance experience was on the show the contestants now seem to have taken dance and gymnastics I hope next season the funny is added back to Dancing with the Stars! I can not tell the professional dancer from the stars

73. k Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 5:44 pm

I agree with Gayle’s comment:

Julianne is great dancer — but I wish people would notice that Helio messes up all the time.

I like Ellen’s comment:

Two Dance Shows for STARS
    * experience dancers.
    * no experience

Or a dance show in which the points are add up for 8 weeks. At the end of 8 weeks, the star with the most points (from the judging and public votes) wins.

74. Ashely Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 6:00 pm

Omg How great of a dancere could leave….

i think American got the wrong person

75. Ashely Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 6:00 pm

Omg How great of a dancere could leave….

i think American got the wrong person

76. nene Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 8:05 pm

Derek you, mark, and julianne are such great dancers. You show dancing as an art, a beautiful creation of response to music. You have poise and class NONE of your co-dancers have that, they want to make it a sexual experience not even sensual. Good Luck to you Derek, I’m sure we will see and hear more of you…

77. nene Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 8:14 pm

Rachel, get real-just because 99% of Americans believe in God doesn’t mean they have a relationship with Him, and can call themself Christians. We support each other if we think it sends a msg. I’m Filipino and I wud never vote 4 cheryl, I don’t want 2 B part of her msg. Osmonds show decency, hard 2 find in this world…..

78. sundown Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 8:15 pm

Marie needs to go home now and spend more quality time with her dolls. Its really annoying every night to see her and plastic face Donnie sprayed all over the entertainment waves. For next season, the networks needs to limit off-show exploitation of one dancer. You can’t seem to watch one show without seeing either one of them boo-hooing about how things are so sad for them and why America needs to vote for her. I’m just waiting for either of them to start hosting the Presidential debates. Come on networks, please give us some relief from this pair of has beens…. You’re causing many of us to replace damaged LCD screens.

79. michelle Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 9:20 pm

MARIE you may not be the best dancer,but you a great performer. You have alot of fans and you deserve to go all the way. To the ones who choose to dog her. Go to —-. GO MARIE.

80. Michelle Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:33 pm

If the public can vote and keep the least talented dancers on the show then indeed it is all about a popularity contest. If this is too difficult to stomach then petition the producers to change the rules. Has it ever dawned on you that this very outcome (public outrage and opinion) was indeed the genius of their show design. Think about it, how popular would the show really be if three professional judges voted for the most talented dancers? No real surprises at the end of that show! Take the show with a grain of salt – it’s just entertainment gang!

81. John Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 11:35 pm

Nene, Did you get to see Mel, Jennie, and Helio on the 2007 American Music Awards? Guess Marie is not the only one making the rounds.

82. Lisa Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 10:19 am

I’m from England and I have been watching the show so far. i think its unfair, when people give Mel a hard time for being in a pop group. Being in a pop group and jumping around on stage dosen’t make you a dancer. The type of dance featured in Dancing with the stars are very different from what pop stars do on stage. Mel may have confidence because of her background but it doesn’t make her a dancer. Mel still have to learn the dance and the technics like everyone else on the show. These technics are not easy and thats how we can actually know who can dance. Please please please the good people of AMERICA vote for Mel because she deserves to win. You need to set an example that talent should always win over non talent. Winning shouldn’t be about fame rather it should be about talent. Its good to support the underdog but please support the real deal. I love America by the way and God Bless you all.

83. nene Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 12:22 pm

michelle, i don’t c ur point? so they were @ the AMA’s so was Julianne. It’s all ratings, their presence will draw people. Burke is always @ Hyde bar, u don’t think she doesn’t bring in people by her presence there, but does that make her a saint? for Hyde is does……It’s what kind of a following the Osmonds have-quality

84. nene Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 12:30 pm

my last comment was to John not Michelle, sorry….I do agree with Michelle it’s all about selling yourself, ur product, etc. What will make the ratings go up. ABC loves it that we get frustrated, ticked, and go back and 4th w/each other. It’s a ploy. Vodka prob. is the most popular drink now cuz it was reported that burke drinks that? Like we need to know this. Humans have 2 follow someone-good or bad

85. Denise Says:
    November 22nd, 2007 at 4:31 pm

SABRINA should never been on the show — noticed she was booted off the very week after it was shown on YOUTUBE that she knew the latin dances already. Ticked me off that ABC/DISNEY would stick a semi-pro dancer on the show. Cameron should’ve left a long time ago and I was sorry to see that male model leave so soon for he had promise and danced better than Cameron.

Now why do you think people voted
    for Marie hmm? I was all set to vote for someone else 2 weeks ago until Bruno made that snide comment about her age and the Rumba. All the negative things people say about her has influenced others to vote for her -like how she can’t dance (wish I can’t dance like that) etc. This past week I thought she danced better than Jennie did. Doesn’t matter this coming week for the only voting allowed the audience is in the final two if I remember correctly.

86. voted for Jennie Says:
    November 23rd, 2007 at 12:34 am

I was truly sorry to see Jennie leave the show. I voted for her Monday for the first time because her progress has been amazing and because she finally looked like she was getting comfortable and having fun. I would have liked to see her go on. All of us Jennie fans will have to vote for someone else next week. Are there enough of us out there to stop the Marie madness?

87. Kordapiya Says:
    November 23rd, 2007 at 9:12 am

If Marie wins the finals, it is a crazy show!

88. JAIME Says:
    November 23rd, 2007 at 4:50 pm

JENNIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FINALS NEXT WEEK. MARIE, SHOULD FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT & GIVE IT UP; YOU TOO DONNY. ANYWAY, WE HOPE JASON PRIESTLY WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOW NEXT SEASON.

89. Anonymous Says:
    November 24th, 2007 at 6:02 pm

I agree Jason Priestley would be great on the show, and maybe we should start a petition to get Adam from Road Rules to dance against him in the finals with a female star, how does that sound?

90. Sandi Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 9:23 am

Yes, it is a DANCE competition. But everyone has different strengths and it’s nice to know that those strengths help to balance the scales. Tell me, what does a 23 year old PROFESSIONAL DANCER have in common w/ a 48 yr old mother of 8 who has never danced? Sure I loved Sabrina – what fun she was to watch; pure joy! But you know Marie has given it her ALL and I admire that. Her Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy performance was outstanding. She uses what she has – and she HAS improved tremendously as a dancer.

91. Juanita Says:
    November 25th, 2007 at 7:34 pm

I love “Dancing with the Stars”. It is one of the few decent shows that one can really enjoy. I think that all of the performers were great and gave it their all. Why all these personal attacks, especially on Marie Osmond. Are all these comments made by professional dancers, that they should be so judgmental. Relax. Sit back and enjoy the show. If you don’t like who is on the show, VOTE THEM OFF!! See, how easy?

92. Steve Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 9:49 pm

Tell you the truth I was really kind of happy to see them lose and walk away from the show I think I really had enough of this young guy Derek Hough constantly
    putting his hands and arms around her and kissing Jennie Garth all the time it was a never ending thing.
    He was all over her all the time more so than any other dance partner on the dance show it just became too much when it’s being done and happening all the time on a continous basis.
    You kinda think man! Jennie Garth,
    has a family with kids and a husband and for them to see this guy all over their mom and wife all the time is too much to handle.
    I think Derek Hough over did it with the man handling and mauling on Jennie Garth, it’s just went on and on and on all the time.
    So with that I am glad they lost and had to go cause Derek Hough was just too unprofessional on the show on a personal basis.

Comments