Dog The Bounty Hunter is Coming Back

February 20, 2008 09:30 AM by Jennifer_Brown

Dog-The-Bounty-Hunter-Courtesy-RealityTVMagazineAfter nearly three months off the air, Duane Chapman, AKA: The Dog, will be coming back to A&E with his hit show, Dog The Bounty Hunter, A&E execs confirmed today.

On October 31st, A&E yankedthe top-ranked reality series (and all repeats) from its lineup after the National Enquirer’s website published atelephone conversation between Chapman and his son, Tucker. On the tape, which Tucker had turned over to the Enquirer for a rumored $15,000, Chapman usedracialslurs when discussing Tucker’s new African-American girlfriend.

Immediately after the incident, Chapman began apologizing, telling his fans that he was wrong and ashamed and would do whatever it took to repair the damage he’d done.

“I am deeply disappointed in myself for speaking out of anger to my son and using such a hateful term in a private phone conversation,” he said. “I was disappointed in his choice of a friend, not due to her race, but her character. However, I should have never used that term.”

No word yet on when Dog will be back on schedule, but filming has reportedly begun and A&E officials have confirmed that the show will be returning. Stay tuned to Reality TV Magazine for scheduling information as it comes available.

Photo Courtesy: Reality TV Magazine

Topics: Dog The Bounty Hunter |

7 Responses to “Dog The Bounty Hunter is Coming Back”

1. Jackie_78 Says:
    April 23rd, 2008 at 3:40 pm

Super excited about this one coming back!!

2. Sue Tyler Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 10:41 am

I can’t wait for his show to come back on.This is one show I would watch anytime is was on, repeat or not. I like how he tries to say something positve to each person. Hopefully your on the air soon.

3. cathy Says:
    January 28th, 2012 at 8:50 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

4. judyjudyand dahryl Says:
    August 3rd, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Hi Dog and family.Hope you will return?miss your show.
    Wish you all the best.Lord bless you&family judy/dahryl (son)

5. BUCKYBEAVER Says:
    February 12th, 2013 at 9:27 pm

GO DOG YOU ARE THE MAN AND YOUR BOYS ARE VERY UNGRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR THEM.

6. Cheryl Ronglien Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 11:41 am

Dog, Beth , Babylisa,Youngblood &Leland.I can hardly wait to see you back on A & E again because I love you guys so much. I live in minot nd.and I would love to meet you some time. I am your biggest fan ever. love you dog love cheryl

7. tyson mccathern Says:
    May 24th, 2013 at 7:47 am

I like dog the bounty hunter I like watch them in morning on a&e I will miss them I love you babylyssa Tyson mccathern

Comments