July 08, 2008 06:58 AM by Christine McDow
Finally!!! As promised the CBS morning news program, The Early Show, just revealed within the last five minutes who the 13 contestants are going to be for the next season of Big Brother 10 which premieres on Sunday, July 13th! For months the rumors have included that it would be a fan vs favorites season, that Rob and Amber from Survivor would be houseguests and that there was going to be a 75 year old great-grandfather in the house. All we have really known for sure is that there are 13 house guests…or are there?
1. Keesha Smith – 29 year old Hooter’s girl, eye candy for the boys. Burbank, CA
2. Steven Daigle – 35 year old gay rodeo champion, rides bulls for fun, very flirty and will be a tease in the house. Geographic consultant from Dallas
3. Jerry MacDonald – 75 year old great-grandfather, wife was just diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease, knows that he will have to take care of her financially. May be hard to beat, who will want to vote out this guy? He is a retired marketing executive from Magnolia, Texas.
4. Dan Gheesling- 24 year old Catholic school teacher. Thinks women are inferior to men and claims that if Hilary would have become president that he would have left the country. That doesn’t mean he likes Obama though and he states that Obama is charismatic and that people may vote for him because of his “aura”. Dearborn, Michigan
5. Jessie Godderz – 22 year old naive body builder who grew up in Iowa. Will probably be very much out of his element in the house. Currently in Huntington Beach, CA
6. Libra Thompson – 31 year old, very liberal Obama supporter, mother of three. Lives in GA Bush land and is proudly displaying her Obama signage. Human resources representative from Spring, Texas
7. April Dowling – 30 year old finance manager from Higley, AZ and claims to be extremely OCD…She is “the perfectionist” in the house and is not into politics wanting no views pushed upon her.
8. Brian Hart – 27 year old prior Airforce and will make his dislike of the Army very clear. He is the “leading man” in the house. Currently telecommunication account manager from San Francisco.
9. Michelle Costa – 28 year old real estate agent from Cumberland, R.I.
10. Robert “Memphis” Garrett – 25 year old mixologist and party planner from Los Angeles
11. Renny Martyn – 53 year old hair salon owner from Metairie, La.
12. Angie Swindell – 29 year old pharmaceutical sales representative from Orlando, Fla.
13. Bryan “Ollie” – 27 year old marketing sales representative from Bloomington, Minn.
Photo Credit: The Early Show