January 30, 2009 03:00 PM by Paulene Hinds
The CW hasannounced the13 contestants who hope tostrut their way toa management deal with Elite Model Management, a $100,000 contract with cosmetics company CoverGirl and a cover story and six-page fashion spread in an issue of Seventeen magazine on America’s Next Top Model season 12.The showwill premiere Wednesday, February 25 at 8PM ET.
Unlike the past two seasons, which each featured 14 girls vying for America’s Next Top Model crown, this season will include only 13 contestants.
America’s Next Top Model creator and host,Tyra Bankswill be back along with the infamousjudging panel ofPaulina Porizkova, former supermodel and Dancing with the Stars celebrity participant , Ms. J Alexander the runway expertand famousphotographer, Nigel Barker.Jay Manuel will return as photo shoot director and season12 will feature additional weeklyguest judges.
America’s Next Top Model 13 twelfth-season contestants are:
- Allison, a 20-year-old artist from New Orleans, Louisiana
- Aminat, a 21-year-old student from Union, New Jersey
- Teyona, a 20-year-old loss prevention representative from Woodstown, New Jersey
- Celia, a 25-year-old designer in fashion sales from Cynthiana, Kentucky
- Fo, a 19-year-old student from Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Isabella, a 19-year-old aspiring model from Barboursville, Virginia
- Jessica, an 18-year-old student from Bradenton, Florida
- Kortnie, a 24-year-old non-profit organizer from Houston, Texas
- London, an 18-year-old student from Arlington, Texas
- Natalie, a 19-year-old student from Palos Verdes, California
- Nijah, an 18-year-old aspiring model from Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Sandra, a 19-year-old student from Rockville, Maryland
- Tahlia, an 18-year-old student from Phoenix, Arizona
The CW will also air weekly encore broadcasts of America’s Next Top Model season 12episodes on Fridays at 9PM ET, beginning February 27.
Photo Credit: girlyliicious