April 30, 2009 03:00 PM by Britteny Elrick
Earlier this year, Jon had to address infidelity rumors that were started after he was spotted hanging out with some girls from Juanita College in Pennsylvania. Although he vehemently denied the rumors, the couple is in the news again as more rumors have surfaced. Jon recently spokeout regarding the allegations,keep reading to find out what he said..
According to PEOPLE, last February, some of the girls that Jon met at the PA bar came to his defense. “He was very well-behaved, a gentleman,” Alex-Rae Campbell, a college student who attended the party, “He talked more about his wife than his kids. He was very friendly, very approachable.”
Jon then told PEOPLE, “Kate’s career is taking off and I’m a bit lost. This struggle has definitely put some tension in our marriage.”
Jon recently released this statement: “Like most people, I have male and female friends and I’m not going to end my friendships just because I’m on TV. However, being out with them late at night showed poor judgment on my part. What makes me sick is that my careless behavior has put my family in this uncomfortable position. My family is the most important thing in my life and it kills me that these allegations have hurt them.”
TLC has announced Jon & Kate plus 8‘s fifth season will premiere on Monday, May 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
For morebreaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com! For more Reality TV news visit Sir Links A Lot: Reality Television. Also, come join us on the new Reality TV Magazine message boards and talk about your favorite show!
Photo Credit: TLC