« | Home | »

Jon Gosselin Still Hasn’t Returned $180,000 To Kate

October 24, 2009 11:00 AM by Britteny Elrick

jon-and-kate-gosselin-at-court1

Last week, after a very publicized battle regarding their financial situation, Jon and Kate Gosselin went to court. Kate claimed that Jon took $180,000 from the couple’s joint account against court orders, leaving her only $1,300 to pay the bills. The judge then ordered Jon to pay back the money by October 26th to avoid further charges. Well, so far he’s not cooperating…

Mark Momjian, Kate’s lawyer, is now stating that Jon has not returned the money to the couple’s account.  This is in contradiction to his earlier statement that Jon was complying with the court’s ruling.  Momjian told Usmagazine.com that Jon has only returned $28,500 as of this date.

“The only proof of money we received is $28,500 that was sent over a week ago,” Mark told Us. “The only thing we’re looking for is the difference, which is about $151,500. We have not yet received confirmation of that.”

Jon’s attorney, of course, has stated otherwise. “Jon has completely complied with all of the directives of the court. He complied. He met all the mandates,” Mark Heller told Us. Momjian responded by saying, “[Heller] is not the lawyer for this Pennsylvania proceeding.” referring to the fact that Jon is now being represented by Charles Meyer.

Keep checking back for all the latest developments in the Gosselin saga!

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

For more Reality TV news on Jon & Kate Plus 8 visit Sir Links A Lot: Reality Television. Also, come join us on the new Reality TV Magazine message boards and talk about your favorite show!

Images courtesy of INF.com

Topics: Jon & Kate plus 8, TLC Reality TV Shows |

« | Home | »

recommended for you


No Comments »

Comments



SheKnows Entertainment