The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Camille vs. Kyle Round 2

November 18, 2010 09:36 PM by Shayla Perry

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-the-ladies-continue-to-argue-at-dinner

On this week’s all new episode of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the feud between Camille Grammer and Kyle Richards rages on while the ladies are in New York City for Kelsey Grammer’s Broadway production, but this time, Kim and Taylor get involved. Are the ladies able to smooth things over in time for the premiere? Keep reading for everything you missed.

Still at the restaurant, Kyle looks to her sister, Kim Richards–the only other person who heard the conversation in question–to come to her defense, but Kim doesn’t want to get involved.

Camille asks the ladies if anyone else called her insecure, which she heard from Taylor Armstrong, but no one fesses up. Camille leaves the restaurant and Kim calls Taylor out about the fact that she was the first one to use the word, “insecure” when describing Camille. Taylor denies it, and threatens to take Kim outside and go “Oklahoma on her a$$.” What?!

Kyle starts getting emotional about the entire evening and the fact that Kim didn’t stand up fir her. Lisa VanderPump agrees with Kyle that Kim, being the only one who knew anything, should’ve stood up for her sister.

The next day, Kyle struggles with whether or not she should go to the play, but decides to be the bigger person and calls Camille to try to smooth things over.

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-camille-gets-her-hair-done-by-her-real-friends

Camille is getting her hair and make-up done by her “real friends” who think that Kyle attacked her out of jealousy, which apparently has been an issue for Camille all her life (gag!). And Camille mentions wanting to break business ties with Kyle’s husband over the situation.

Camille doesn’t think much of Kyle’s apology and says she’d be happy not to see her again.

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-kyle-is-mad-at-kim-for-not-defending-her

Kyle, Kim, Taylor, and Lisa go out to lunch and Kim gives everyone a piece of jewelry from her new line, but Kyle is still reeling over the fact that Kim didn’t defend her the night before. Kim says that she doesn’t want to go to the play, which infuriates Kyle even more.

Despite saying that she never want to see her again, Camille texts Kyle telling her to “come and enjoy the show.”

Back in the 90210, Adrienne Maloof and her husband are preparing for her uncle’s funeral, but she’s upset that instead of being with her and her mother the night before the funeral, he was out drinking with friends. After a pretty calm “argument,” everything seems to be okay between the two.

In New York, the ladies agree to not talk about the disagreement at Kelsey’s premiere, and there’s yet another awkward moment (for us) between Kelsey and Camille as she’s in his dressing room after the show and he’s obviously rushing her out.

At the after-party, Kyle’s nervous to see Kelsey for the first time since the “incident,” but he’s all smiles and kisses for everyone.

On the way home Kim expresses how difficult it is to be single and says that she feels it’s time to seriously start looking for a man. She challenges each of the girls to find her a guy to go out with. Sounds like this could be interesting.

Back in Beverly Hills Lisa invites Adrienne over for some hot tea and even hotter gossip, filling her in on all the events of the weekend.

Camille confides in Nick, telling him that Kyle is obviously jealous of her and her husband (double gag!) and says that Kelsey agrees that they should look for a new realtor.

Will Camille really let this whole thing ruin the business relationship with Kyle’s husband? We can’t wait to see what happens next week!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Real Housewives of New York City news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: The Real Housewives of New York City and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

10 Responses to “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Camille vs. Kyle Round 2”

1. greekwgrneyes Says:
    November 19th, 2010 at 12:37 am

I’m really enjoying HWOBH. Bravo to Bravo! I have to say that I can’t stand Camille though! What a self absorbed witch! I feel really bad for Kyle having to defend herself against something she never did! I completely believe Kyle and also found it disappointing that her own sister didn’t stand up for her!

In my opinion, Camille is the one with jealousy issues. I believe she is jealous of Kyle for the way that Kyle looks(she’s a very pretty woman with a great figure)and of the loving marriage between Kyle and her husband. Camille’s karma will catch up with her for sure. To affect one’s income based on petty jealousy is low!

Camille should have never agreed to be a part of the Housewives since it’s only proving to show what a low class, fake, tasteless, jealous, spiteful, gossiping liar she is! I truly cannot believe that Camille believes so many women are jealous of her.

Jealous of what? I guess surrounding yourself by people(her real friends HAHA)who tell you what you want to hear constantly will make you believe your own lies. It’s become clear now why Kelsey Grammar left Camille for another woman. Not that I would ever condone a man doing what Kelsey Grammar did but considering it was Camille, I have no sympathy for this mean spirited woman.

If Kyle happens to ever come across this comment, I want her to know that any intelligent person can see what really happened and who the real victim in this was! I had the same type of incident happen to me before with someone simply b/c she hated that everyone liked me and never talked bad about me. How pathetic of someone not to like someone else simply b/c you are “too nice” or “too good” of a person!

Kyle needs to simply continue being who she is by Loving/taking care of her family, being the good wife/mother she is and by not allowing an INSECURE(YES, Camille IS definitely INSECURE which is why she is so sensitive and accusing of others. What she accuses others of is the way she thinks of HERSELF)pathetic person like Camille bring you down in any way! Best wishes…. :)

2. Shayla Perry Says:
    November 21st, 2010 at 9:52 pm

I totally agree! Camille claims that she was “verbally assaulted,” but then says that Kyle can still come to the play. Obviously that was because she wanted Kyle to be jealous of her. It’s also interesting how Camille’s true character is coming out. Yikes! I’m pretty sure we won’t be seeing many more “poor Camille” stories as her divorce is played out in the media.Yes, Kelsey was wrong to cheat, but it’s hard to support Camille when you see how delusional she is.
    BTW how awesome is Kyle?!

3. dontrac Says:
    November 29th, 2010 at 5:45 pm

Camille-Wow! Camille asked her mom how she was doing with her cancer treatment at the nail salon and during the mother’s answer, Camille launches into the medical tests she, Camille, has undergone and how hard she’s working, how tired and busy she is!!
    I think Camille knew something was amiss in her marriage all along. What wife dances like that without their husband there in Vegas, in front of other husbands? A wife looking for attention?

4. Ginger Says:
    December 10th, 2010 at 4:22 pm

I have to agree with everyone else. I cannot stand Camille. She is such a self absorbed person. It’s not that I think Kyle is perfect, because I don’t. I do not believe she said what she was accused of saying. I do have an issue with Kyle and everyone else’s treatment of Kim. I like her. Quit being so mean ladies!

5. Ms. Brown Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 4:39 pm

All …

I agree.

I think Camille knew day one of filming her marriage was OVER. What’s more the last thing she wanted was for Kyle the loving mom with a great marriage to somehow benefit when her marriage (Camille’s fell apart). With all that property she saw how much Kyle’s husband could possibly profit. The last thing Camille wanted was for Kyle to gain from her broken marriage so (to me) she launched this out and out attack on Kyle…did you all notice she was reading: THE ART OF WAR. She is coo-coo and no matter what “whatever you put in the universe you get back” . Recently with the fortune teller whack-o chick she is hinting that Kyle’s husband likes woman. What man doesn’t – but Camille’s husband that went out and got someone pregnant…something Camille wouldn’t even do for her own husband (who refuses to carry thier own kid). The bed she tried to make for Kyle – she now sleeps in. Pathetic! (my apologies for chiming in so late)

6. Ginger Says:
    December 23rd, 2010 at 7:55 pm

I just watched the episode where Camille had them over for dinner with her nutty friend. Psychic? No. I can tell from what little I have seen of Kyle and her husband that there is love there. It’s not being psychic, it’s observing body language. I don’t like Camille. I am sorry her marriage is over but leave. I do like Kim though and I still feel for her. She get’s picked on alot.

7. Ginger Says:
    December 25th, 2010 at 11:38 am

I am really upset with the way they treated Kim. If my sister did me that way, I would be furious.

8. Ms Kay T Says:
    December 28th, 2010 at 5:46 am

Camille is so FAKE and obnoxious! I’m sure Kelsey has his problems, but he will be better off without her, and her crazy games. It’s pretty obvious that Camille is jealous of Kyle!!!!

9. Marianne Says:
    January 7th, 2011 at 11:50 pm

@Was Kelsey hooked up with some other woman than Camille when he met her and ultimately and foolishly married her? In other words, did Camille break up a marrige/relationship that Keley was in and now it is what goes around comes around?

10. Lisa Marie Sweet Says:
    January 27th, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Kim is a mess, she has a lot of emotional problems,She use to be on a site called Pogo.com and cause all kinds of crap in a slots room there, saying things like she was a drug addict and had drinking problems. Told people she dated some hockey star. All for attention she could never really get. She told so many sick lies, that when she got busted ,she took off. She is bi polar and a mess , in great need of mental heath intervention

Comments