The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: The Dinner Party from Hell

December 16, 2010 09:30 PM by Shayla Perry

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-the-dinner-party-from-hell

In an all new episode of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, it’s the dinner party we’ve all been waiting for! Camille Grammer makes an attempt at smoothing things over with the rest of the ladies of the 90210 by having them all over for dinner, but an evening amongst “friends” quickly turns into an extension of the infamous New York City trip. What else did you miss?

Camille Grammer and Taylor Armstrong head to lunch together, and Camille lets Taylor know that she’s planning on having everyone over to her house for dinner.

Camille says that she’s being “cautiously optimistic” about the evening, and that her friend, Allison Dubois (of whom the TV show “Medium” is based, and wants everyone to know it) will also be joining the ladies. She also mentions that Allison does tend to “hit below the belt” when she has too much to drink. Hmmm. Sounds like a bit of foreshadowing.

Camille makes calls to all the ladies, including Kyle Richards, letting them know about the dinner. Kyle says that she already has plans with a friend, Faye Resnick, but asks if it’s okay to bring her along, and Camille says it’s okay. (Good, now it’ll be a fair fight.)

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-adrienne-maloof-and-husband-pauls-nose

Adrienne Maloof is busy ignoring her husband Paul (poor Paul), whose nose is injured from wrestling with their 4-year-old son. Paul’s hoping to get some TLC, but he’s barking up the wrong tree with Adrienne.

Preparing for the evening, Kyle Richards talks to her hairstylist about the dinner party, and says that she’s prepared for whatever is going to happen.

At Camille’s, another of her friends, D.D., is also there for the dinner as the rest of the Housewives arrive.

Things start off well, as the ladies have Camille’s signature drink, which according to them is pretty strong. Then, Allison lets everyone know that because it’s a girls’ night, they’re supposed to be bad. Seems like this one is looking to start up some trouble!

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-camilles-dinner-party

During dinner, Camille says that Kyle’s friend Faye looks familiar…because she posed in Playboy after the O.J. Simpson trial. Kyle brings up the fact that Camille also posed for Playboy, but Camille argues that she was wearing lingerie, and it was when she was in her early 20′s, and her best friend hadn’t just been killed (Faye was close friends with Nicole Brown).

Amidst all of the talk, Allison Dubois pulls out an electric cigarette, which the ladies all find creepy. To Camille’s dismay, the ladies, in an effort to try to connect with Allison, ask her to “do something,” but Allison says that she’s off the clock.

When Faye asks Allison again to show the ladies a little of her talent, Allison gets defensive and tells them that she doesn’t want to “go there,” which Kyle Richards immediately picks up as a threat to both her and her friend.

Camille Grammer interjects and says that it would be best if Allison does things with the ladies one on one, because some of the things she brings up, they may not want shared in front of everyone else. What was lovely was the example Camille gave: “Like if somebody’s husband is cheating on them or something, she’ll know.” [Enter snarky comment here.]

Kyle Richards asks Allison to tell them something “not scary,” and Allison tells her that what she has to tell her might be “irritating to her.”

Kyle allows her to continue, and Allison then asks her if she’s been married twice. Kyle says yes. Then Allison replies, “That’s the last one you have. I guess that’s good news!” and laughs. (Not a nice laugh, but almost like a cackle.) Then she goes on to say that Kyle’s going to have a divorce and that her husband will never emotionally fulfill her. Ouch! She continues to say that as soon as Kyle and Mauricio’s children are bigger, the two will have nothing in common.

Everyone is shocked.

Then, Allison tells Kyle that she needs to open up more around women instead of men, and Camille interrupts her to say that she feels that that describes her more than Kyle (perhaps Allison read the wrong person!).

When Camille goes on about how she gravitates more to men because women have always been catty toward her, Kyle brings up that that’s probably what went wrong in New York (uh-oh, here we go!).

Camille tells everyone that she didn’t tell Allison about what happened in New York, and Faye immediately tells her that she doesn’t think that’s true, especially if Allison and Camille are as close as they claim to be.

Camille Grammer then accuses Faye of coming to the dinner to defend Kyle and to fight her battle for her.

Camille goes on to tell Faye that she doesn’t really know what went on in New York, and that Kyle attacked her. Kyle tells Camille that all she did was sit at the table the entire time, to which Camille’s response was,”Because that’s the kind of person I am.”

Kyle’s response?

“No Camille, that’s not who you are, that’s who you’re pretending to be!”

Allison lashes out at everyone and tells both Faye and Kyle to leave and that they’ve achieved nothing in life.

Camille brings up the fact that she heard that people were talking about her at the airport, which starts Kim and Taylor arguing with one another.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-kim-richards-and-taylor-armstrong-argue

Finally, Taylor stands up and tells everyone, “Enough!”, and suggests that they all leave.

Camille stands by her thought that this is all about Kyle being jealous of her, and Allison continues to attack all of the ladies as they’re leaving, finally saying that she loves the fact that she knows when and how Kyle is going to die (what a classy lady).

Outside, Kyle and Kim start arguing because Kyle doesn’t like that Kim started went after Taylor and started bringing things up in the middle of her argument with Camille.

Inside, Camille, Allison, and D.D. continue to go on and on about Kyle. Allison says many more horrible things about Kyle and her relationship, and Camille more than hints that Mauricio is having an affair.

Doesn’t look like this is coming to an end anytime soon.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Real Housewives news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: The Real Housewives and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

17 Responses to “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: The Dinner Party from Hell”

1. SJB Says:
    December 16th, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Camille is a really horrible person. You can see why Kelsey left and her friend Alison is pure evil. Only God knows the future. She is simply diabolical. Camille needs to leave the show and get some help. She is a sociopath and a narcissist.

2. joejoe Says:
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:05 pm

This was the scariest dinner party in the world. And Camille enjoyed every mean comment her friend, Allison said.

3. Minnesota44 Says:
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Wow, I will never be able to watch an episode of one of my favorite shows (Medium) without that crazy woman’s antics filtering in. She is nothing like the nice, sincere woman Patty A portrays.

4. Lexie Morris Says:
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Camille knows exactly what she is doing. She orchestrated the events of the dinner party knowing exactly how Allison Dubuois would react, if they didn’t plan it out before hand. Both women showed what little class they have. They may live in high dollar houses but from what I saw of their actions they were no better, if not worse then white trash.

I was also surprised at how long Kyle, Kim, Lisa, and Andrea (spelling) stayed and allowed the situation to escalate and for Kyle to allow yourself to be drawn in. Why did you not excuse yourself and walk out (to show who was the better person)?

Kyle, as a mother, I do not understand your lack of loyalty to your sister, Kim. Do you want your daughter’s to treat each other the same way? Friends are for a short time whereas family is forever, if you want it.

Camile, I first heard the term “publicity whore” during the HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK, after seeing you on the HOUSEWIVES show I now know what that means and what a hateful, self-centered person you are. In my book, you are the person that will determine whether I continue to watch the show – if you are still connected to the show then I will no longer watch any of the HOUSEWIVES shows but if you are no longer involved then I will continue to watch.

5. Michelle Says:
    December 17th, 2010 at 11:47 am

Allison DuBois is a bitch! She started all the drama and Camille knew what she was capable of. She was invited to start up the drama. Camille always plays victim. She jsut want’s to believe everyone is jealous of her. I’m glad I am not a viewer of Medium because I would have to quit watching it after seeing how mean and nasty the REAL Allison DuBois is. She should not have any show or book even loosely based on her. She disgusts me.

6. Erica Says:
    December 17th, 2010 at 7:55 pm

OMG! Allison Dubois and Camille showed exactly how much they lack in self-esteem and CLASS!! Eww! They are both trash! BASURA!! Reading “The Art of War” please Camille, we’ve got your number!! Can you even read? I used to love Medium but now, I can’t even stomach the fact that the real Allison is a total low-class BITCH!

7. Alicia Says:
    December 17th, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Kyle you hang in there Camile is insanely jealous of your marriage and your good looking husband Mauricio. The best you can do is not be around these people who only want to bring you down to make themselves look better. You have more class, as for your sister she is an adult and can take care of herself. You are a great wife, mother and sister. You are the best

8. morgan Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 12:16 am

Oh Oh That Allison DuBois is something else. I almost thought Camille had the corner on the market for biggest narcissism but then comes Ms DuBois. I don’t get how the two of them get along.
    And here’s something else strange IF DuBOIS is such a great medium then how come Camille was OH So BLINDSIDED in Her Husbands Cheating. I mean why didnt she throw her friend a bone…or was she on THE CLOCK every time she saw Camille?
    I know you all are embarrassed.

9. Renae Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 9:14 am

Well said everyone! I think the word “disgust” in relation to Allsion is dead on! I now hate this woman and WAS a loyal viewer of the show “Medium”, but no longer! I’m happy that it is being cancelled. I do not want to do anything that benefits this bitch financially or any other way. Oh, and the unopened DVD’s I have of the Medium show, I will sell!

10. Kim Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 11:24 am

I agree with all the comments made. I don’t think I can ever watch Medium again! I really wish that everyone could see Allison’s behavior and hear the diabolical, nasty things she said. There are wonderful people in this world that work hard to help families with missing children and help folks that are grieving. Allison Dubois is not one of them, and people who are contemplating paying her alot of money need to know this. I want to start a website and post the dinner party video for people to see. Not sure how to go about this, but its worth looking into. Any suggestions, ladies?

11. Annie Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

How come this so called psychic did not warn you,Camille of your impeding husband’s infidelity and the coming divorce ? She brags too much about her gift for it to be real and she is misusing her alleged talent to scare people about their lives.. how pitiful ! And Camille , as the hostess, you do not fuel the fire, you make sure you keep things on a high and polite level and when you see the adversity coming, you are supposed to know how to do diffuse it. What ? you do not know how to do that ? yes, we know, money cant buy you class…

12. Daphney Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 1:45 pm

How sad the world has become. People watching fame wannabees who are so full of themself. Yet viewers are being duped into thinking its reality. Folks its all fake and scripted

13. jennifer Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 3:30 pm

I am disgusted at how Allison Dubois had acted and what negative energy she created during that dinner party.

She presented herself as an awful woman and it really disturbed me to see the ugliness that she create, I’m not sure what she was thinking with her verbal diarrhea. Camille needs to really re-evaluate herself, her priorities and stop being so self-conscious.

So disturbing to see grown women acting the way that they do.

14. Dick Llegian Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 8:00 pm

Why didn’t psychic Allison DuBois tell Camille that Kelsey was going to dump her pathetic ass for the stewardess he knocked up? Not much of a friend to Camille is she?

15. Sharon Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 9:56 pm

Here Here ladies and all of the above, could not agree more, Karma is the bitch here, one sylly so allison can get it.

16. Elorra Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 11:16 pm

I was really disappointed in Allison Dubois. If she really is psychic that gift has been wasted. Though I really doubt it because she can’t see how shallow and mean Camille is. Maybe because Camille’s husband (ex-husband I should say), produces her show?

I think you ladies are right. Camille’s tag line on the show is to “get from under my husband’s shadow,” or whatever. And she constantly makes references to her husband stealing the limelight. It doesn’t take a psychic to see she IS insecure as hell about it.

It’s also obvious she likes males more because she likes the attention and she can’t get that from women. It is she who is so insanely jealous of Kyle and that is where all this is coming from. I think she is totally jealous of Kyle’s relationship with her husband.

It is very doubtful to me that she married Kelsey for love; she married him because she is a gold digger and a fame whore.

She strikes me as being very unhappy. I didn’t think I have seen her express one true positive emotion on the show. She doesn’t even really smile sincerely.

Did you see her evil smile at Alison’s comments at the end when the girls had all left (and she was sniffing the rose). You could tell she loved it; like her revenge was coming to fruition.

I have watched a few of these shows and it is Camille who is the “mean” girl. It’s sad because it does not have to be this way. All these acts are the sign of a very unhappy person. Everything that they were saying – that Kyle was cold, mean, etc. was how Camille really was. It was like Camille was transferring HER personality on to Kyle.

And as for Allison, she is obviously the worst of what happened. I expected so much more from her. She doesn’t seem like a very nice or happy person either. Frankly she seemed nuts, vindictive, and she was using her gift in a terrible way. I would never buy anything from her or about her in anyway. I certainly would never trust her for a reading.

Way to go Ms. Dubois; good career move. How good a friend was Camille to use you like that and not care how you looked? Seems like she knew you were an alcoholic who has diarrhea of the mouth. Too bad your psychic powers didn’t help you out there.

17. Daphney Says:
    December 21st, 2010 at 4:39 am

I think this show was designed to promote a reality show for Allison. Wouldn’t surprise me a bit to see her on TV, with these six women as guest…………….

Comments