December 18, 2010 05:30 PM by Shayla Perry

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-camille-grammer-apologizes-but-still-sticks-with-her-friends

Camille Grammer is sorry that her dinner party in the last episode of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills went so horribly wrong and for what she insinuated about Kyle Richards and her husband, Mauricio’s relationship, but she makes no apologies for her friend, psychic Allison Dubois. So what caused everything to get out of hand that evening, according to Camille? Read on to find out.

From Camille Grammer’s blog:

Wow! What an episode. Watching this week’s show was quite the experience. I recalled many, many emotions. The most prominent were surprise and disappointment.

When I first started planning this dinner for the ladies, I was truly cautiously optimistic. A little time and distance had passed since “New York” and it seemed like a good idea to try to settle things down, a reconciliation. I thought it would be great if I could patch things up with Kyle. If not, then maybe we could at least get to a point where we could all be together in the same room and be civil to each other. I wanted to extend an invitation, and hope for the best.

My plan was simple, to have a dinner party with all of the ladies and invite a couple of my friends as icebreakers. Dedra has been so dear to me over the years and gets along with almost everyone. Allison [Dubois] was a perfect choice in my mind because not only is she a good friend but also is witty, entertaining, and compelling. She had always gotten along well with my friends in the past. I knew she would be a welcome distraction for us. Her career is interesting and usually leads to a variety of conversations. This may be just what we needed to keep from rehashing our past disagreements, to forge into a whole new direction and the opportunity to have a night without negative exchanges. I thought once we had a friendly get-together under our belt our future interactions would precede more easily.

Oh, how wrong was I!?!

The night of the dinner party I was very nervous for obvious reasons. As a side note, it may not come as a surprise to the viewers, but I when I get nervous I smile and laugh. I know that there are other people that do this as well. It isn’t something that I try to do, it just happens. I don’t know if there is a medical name for this, but a friend of mine who also reacts similarly, says it is just a nervous reaction, nervous energy finding an outlet. She is probably right, but it does lead to some confusion with people who don’t know me well.

I worked hard at being a good hostess to the housewives, most of who had never been to my home before. The party was going fairly well until Kyle [Richards] walked in with her friend. I just felt something was off when I greeted her friend and welcomed her into my home. I’m not sure if it was because she wouldn’t look me in the eye or if it was just a change in the energy of the room. As the night progressed, it became obvious she wasn’t there for the food and sparkling dinner conversation. It appeared that she was stalking the perimeter of the conversation, just waiting for her chance to pounce. When she found her opportunity she kept antagonizing my guests and stirring the pot.

Finally Allison [Dubois] had justifiably had enough. She felt the need to defend me as well as herself. She is a fiercely loyal protective friend and no shrinking violet. For this I am grateful and I appreciate and love her dearly. Unfortunately we had reached the point of no return. The whole night started to resemble a freight train out of control.

I was deeply hurt, surprised and disappointed. I felt so ambushed in my own home. After the other ladies left I talked with my friends about the evening’s events. We were all shell-shocked and I said some things I wish I had not said.

At this time I want to apologize to Kyle [Richards] and her husband Mauricio. We have worked with Mauricio for several years, and I think he is a lovely person. I must apologize for my comments because I believe they really have a great marriage, and he does love his wife. It was the end of a very volatile day with emotions raging and tempers flaring. I reacted out of frustration, and made statements that should not have been said. I sincerely apologize to Kyle and Mauricio for my statements and truly don’t believe what was said.

Back to story, I wonder how many people have actually succeeded in establishing the goodwill I had hoped for under such trying circumstances. That night all just went so horribly wrong. All I had to show for my good intentions and efforts were some fresh bruises for me, and many ruffled feathers for the housewives.

I remember thinking to myself, why did I agree to do this show? Is this as bad as it gets? It has to be, right?

Again, how wrong was I?!!!

Until next time,

Camille

PS: I want to extend a special thank you to my good friends Allison and Dedra. I appreciate that we are still close friends even after I exposed you to such an explosive evening. I love that you stood by me and came to my defense. I only wish the evening had turned out differently. But, as you both know, no one is more disappointed at the outcome of that evening than I am.

What do you think of Camille Grammer’s account of the dinner party and her apology to Kyle Richards? Sound off in the comments below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Real Housewives news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: The Real Housewives and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

55 Responses to “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Camille Grammer Apologizes, But Still Sticks with Her Friends”

1. klisa Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Yeah right she is the biggest snake on tv. She is very unattractive also, she thinks she is hot and she is a butter face.

2. REBECCA Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 6:45 pm

Camille your transparent……..everyone can see right through you .You should just go and get some help, I truly feel sorry for you your a train wreck. Go volunteer in some 3 world country and gain a soul……You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge …..you need to take accountability for who you are . I hate to say this because I’m not vicious but your just VAPID…..

3. Diana Seebode Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Camille knew that Allison was prone to drinking too much and saying harsh things, not a good choice at all for this party. Faye Resnick was also wrong but I think her intentions were to defend Kyle. Allison seemed to be just trying to be as nasty as she could be and she seems proud of it. Camille I think you need to choose some of your friends better. You surround yourself with people who tell you what you want to hear and this sometimes ends up being a disservice to you. It seems you are able to look at your own behavior objectively.

4. ikkii Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Too bad her psychic friend didn’t tell her what her husband was up to. Karma bites when the barb she threw at Kyle backfired and hit her.

5. joannie engels Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 9:06 pm

I think camille planned the whole thing, she deliberately wanted it to go this way

6. jc Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 9:08 pm

I’ve seen enough of this show to firmly believe in Kyle’s complete innocense regarding what Camille feels so wronged about. It is very clear to me why ” Many women are so catty to me”! is how she describes how many women have treated her. No wonder when you are so very insecure and manipulative when attention is not all focused on you. Boo fn hoo! Kelsey finally had to save what sanity he still had left and found someone genuine and not this plastic hag. I think he regrets leaving his children there to be raised by the 4??, 4?? nannies for 2 kids, and she doesn’t even work?? WTF!!!!!!!!!! She couldn’t possibly be more selfish. Kelsey has to feel like he’s finally free, whatever the $$ cost he had to feel it was worth every penny, and it sure looks like a bargain to me. The only people who could call her a friend are being paid to service her in 1 way or another.

7. JoJo bean Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 9:34 pm

i think camille is such a fake person…she isnt even a true mom..she had other people carry her children for 9 months and have them give birth to her children also..thats how selfish and pathetic she is. she just thinks she is a rich bitch and thinks just because she is a C list celebrities wife that she means something. the show has shown how disgusting of a person camille is. and also i can see why kelsey couldnt be loyal to her cause she is just a slutty bitch with that nick guy.camille just makes up the stupidest shit ever. I seriously see that camille is the worst person on this face of this planet.and not to mention one of the ugliest to. she looks like a blown up fake boob, lips and face bitch.

8. Carol Domingo Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 9:53 pm

I will never watch Medium again! What a bunch of crap Camille and her “friends” are. It was a total set up for the word go. No wonder Kelsey is divorcing the phony, self absorbent, over stuffed silicone typical Hollywood want-to-be. She’s nuts!

9. kam Says:
    December 18th, 2010 at 10:38 pm

I have never particularly liked Camille, she says everyone else is insincere personally I think she is the most insincere, flat, boring, self absorbed personality I have seen in a Housewife (and that is saying a lot becuase I watch Atlanta housewives too and I would take Kim over Camille!).

I am glad Medium is not on televeision anymore because the “real life” Medium was a nasty bitch who thinks she is better than everyone else because of a gift she was given….I can tell you when people will die. Well, lady can you tell that people think YOU are the asshole?

I can definitely see the friendship between Camille and the medium lady…whose name is so not important….the rest of hte housewives should do what your husband did – leave you behind!

10. Lidia Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 8:49 am

Camille,
    You are a nuts case.You are so insecure that you want Kyle to suffer with your stupid behavior.
    Kelsey was smart enough to dump you.You are not a woman …you are someone from hell that loves to make people miserables…and you enjoying all.The medium (Allison)she’s satan child ….I am a medium…i see good things going for Kyle.I do feel sorry for you.You pay people to be your friends and to destroy others.Shame on you…you are Crazy.

11. laura Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 12:08 pm

I don’t believe Camille’s apology is sincere. I am a real housewives addict, watching all the different ones besides Bev Hills….Camille is the only one I actually despise. I can see why Kelsey left her. She says one thing, then does another thing. She’s evil, and if Kelsey has to pay her 50 million or more, it’s not enough to be free of her. She started the whole fight, and it was with a carefully worded sentence that was an attack on Kyle.

12. betty sher Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

I find Camille to be exasperatingly “coy” and stupid. She doesn’t measure up to the other woman cast members, even though her “husband” (says she) “out ranks” theirs. She has to be good for something, but so far I haven’t a clue what it is????

13. Ameet Patel Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 2:09 pm

She’s a cold calculative bitch. Don’t trust her. Her apology was disingenuous at best.

14. Colin Campbell Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 5:21 pm

Allison Dubois is a cruel, antagonistic monster. Camille was wrong to start up with the old New York fight. I truly believe Camille is paraniod and delusional.

15. Lilah Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 7:15 pm

Camille one word for you delusional. You obviously are trying to reserect your failing image. Everyone who witnessed this dinner party knows exactly what happened and who set up who. Faye Resnick was a gracious guest you were the one who brought up the playboy morally corrept thing. Hello you posed for playboy and did soft port so pot calling the kettle black. Me thinks so as well as everyone else. You are so obviously jealous of Kyle you cannot see straight. As for your pschic friend humm did she clue YOU in about Kelsey. She was clearly describing YOU!!. Who invites someone to their house and then insults them? No manners or class what so ever. As for Kelsey I think he is brilliant ‘LETTING YOU SHINE” LMAO

16. karen Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 7:21 pm

I watch this show all the time, even when it’s a rerun and I can tell you this, Camille Grammer is a stupid self absorbed fake lying whore. The way she treats people is terrible and all my friends and myself would love to see woman be gone from the show. It’s no wonder her ex-husband left her.

17. Valerie Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 7:32 pm

Liar

18. Sharon Says:
    December 19th, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Funny, I never have watched an episode of medium and after, “meeting”, your friend, the inspiration for the show, glad to say I never will,to brag that you can tell someone when there gonna die like you own the right to take their life, well that is over the top, drunk mediums should not try to relate, she took her chosen “proffesion” to far. Oh and looks like she actually was pulling your life outta the air, talk about karma.

19. Madison C Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 7:19 am

Camille is a conniving biyatch who knew exactly what she was doing. She was the who brought up Faye’s girlie pictures first, thereby opening a can of worms. And she knew full well that her own friend, Miss Wacko Dubois, is an uncontrollable alcoholic and a no-talent medium.
    What a nutcase!
    Camille, karma is a bitch.
    You accused Kyle of being jealous of you.
    Yet you and Kelsy are the ones getting a divorce.
    Sucks big time for you.

20. Barbara Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 1:06 pm

If she is a pschic…. why didn’t she tell you about your husbands affair? Also, you always say you don’t drink.. I have seen a drink in your hand quite a few times!!

21. Nas Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 2:45 pm

How smart is Kelsey telling Camille to go on this how and exposing what a freak she is. They may not have a prenup but the way she acts with that dude she plays tennis with seems shady to me.

22. Domenic r Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 3:14 pm

camille is so fake and a big flirt i can’t stand the way she talks and her dancing LOL kyle is to good to even sweat her. kyle needs to stop ignoring her sister kim and keep her the closets she the only one who is going to be there for her in the end. once more camille is trying to mess around with that nick guy kelsey watch her .

23. Kristen Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 3:50 pm

I think Camille gets entertainment by this. She seems so amused the whole time. She would lay something out and just watch as everyone else fought. Then she’d sit there and smile as she watched everyone else. I agree with mostly everyone above, you are so conniving and you are an attention whore that flirts with married men. I have no respect for you.

24. Margaret Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 4:46 pm

I watched this episode. Camille plotted and instigated the whole thing. I am so happy that the little skank was tossed aside by her husband. Best thing Kelsey ever did. Love it that her catch phrase on the show is: “time for me to come out of my husband’s shadow.” Well, Camille — you certainly have made a great name for yourself. America thinks you are a piece of crap.

25. Bambi Chaos Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 5:49 pm

One of the funniest dinner party fails ever. I kinda feel bad for Camille… the only reason anyone would project as she does is basically because she’s just a lonely, uninteresting person. Her only claim to fame was by someone who is nearly a figment of the past – let’s face it, we all cringed when she introduced herself as an MTV dancer while doing a brilliant ’80s hair flip into an embarrassing hip gyrating dance step, but I really want to give her an “A” for trying to recapture her youth – nah, I’ll give her a “B”, Liza Manelli is better at it.

The biggest reason I feel bad for her is that she is like everyone else who is in their late 50′s who try too hard to compete with the young supple beauties that, I’m sure, is the reason she thinks she has to gain confidence by flirting with Nick, who is probably the only guy who can stand looking at her worn, leathery face.

On to her friend, Ms. Dubois. I usually don’t like to write about people that crow-bar their way into the spot light, but Ms. Dubois does deserve a few words of wisdom: Be careful about the words for which you so carefully choose, as they might lead you to unemployment ~ Bambi Chaos On Ms. Dubois’s credibility.

That’s it, my pretties.

26. Cindy Rose Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 5:59 pm

If Allison is so good, why couldn’t see that Kramer was going to cheat and leave Camille?

Camille is a sad case! Well, what goes around comes around…

27. Cindy Rose Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Oh, and for Camille to bring up Fay’s playboy spread is tasteless, she said “who is she”, “Oh, I know”, what a pig, as she did playboy herself….

28. Teri Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 6:03 pm

This one perpetrates a horror show. The episode was aptly named. I would never be able to trust that psychic woman Dubois after her reprehensible behavior. She is grotesque. The other ladies didn’t belong in Camille’s circus of horrors.

29. Cindy Rose Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 6:05 pm

I am with the statement, without Kelsey who would like Camille?

30. Merry Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Camille if you can’t tell by the feedback you are getting no one buys your BS and you are the insecure bitch who also has shady friends who are nasty and catty like you…you have no room to speak how women are catty when that’s your core being….

31. linda Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 6:11 pm

It’s plain to see that she surrounds herself with people who endear her and encourage her to believe she is perfect and other women are jealous if they can’t get along with her. I have to say, I really enjoy watching her. She’s makes the show very interesting. I think she preplanned to pounce on Faye with her “Playboy” comment. She just knew way too much to just have it “come to her at that moment”. She probably found out beforehand who the friend was that Kyle was bringing. To me, that’s what set everything off at the dinner party. Had Camille not commented like she did in a condescending way, it wouldn’t have gotten the others agitated. Most people seem to think Camille has some issues. I tend to think there are some insecurities there. My message to her would be to make sure your friends are true friends. They encourage her to be the way she is instead of saying what they really think. I also like the way her assistant/friend said, “Taylor’s not your friend either.” (after the dinner party). I think she said that because she feels threatened and wants to be her main buddy. It’s kind of sad because she isolates herself from people that could be real friends instead of those who pump up her ego.

32. indkick Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 10:50 pm

The only two housewives worth their salt on that show are Kyle and Lisa. I couldn’t care less about the others. Unfortunately, Bravo continues to fuel the Kyle/Camille fire to get ratings. And fortunately this last row showed Camille for exactly what she is. I absolutely cannot stand people who behave badly then blame the other person by saying they had all good intentions. Camille is delusional and needs therapy. She is as plastic and fake inside and out at L.A. can be.

33. rebecca Says:
    December 20th, 2010 at 11:51 pm

camille You are so fake so is kyle in her own way dont you see that your friends tolerate you for your money and by the way why is kyle such a bitch witn her sister she treats her like crap and about the other housewives why did they left kim to leave byherself you also ladies are bad

34. letty Says:
    December 21st, 2010 at 5:33 am

Camille in one word “LOONEY”!

35. Renee Says:
    December 21st, 2010 at 6:45 am

Everything that I’ve been thinking is published above. I don’t know how they can keep Camille on this show if everyone feels the same about her. She is awful. I’m not one to talk to myself, but when she is on, I find myself telling her to shut the F up…..go away…..etc. She brings that out in me for sure. She is so ugly inside and out. She thinks she’s something to look at but I just don’t see it. Too funny about her psychic “friend” who is to know everything……Yeah, right! Why didn’t she tell you that your husband was cheating on you?? I too will never watch Medium again. I hated Allison as much as Camille I think. And…what about Alli and Camille saying that Kyle brought Faye to stick up for her??? Isn’t that EXACTLY why Camille’s nasty “fame ho’s” where there too?? They are only around her to get their faces in front of the camera, just like Camille. Lastly, Camille is NOT a real mother. Do her kids even know who she is?? Who doesn’t want to carry her own children so as not to ruin her body?? Seriously? 4 Nannies?? I too can afford Nannies for my 2 grown children, but I had ZERO!! Why would you want to let someone else enjoy the treasures of your children? She just did it so she would have leverage when Kelsey left her to get big bucks for child support…..That’s it People!!! It was ALL for the money. I don’t know if I can watch this show anymore if they keep her on. I like all the other women….but Literally Can’t STAND to watch that trashy HO!!!

36. Kathleen Says:
    December 21st, 2010 at 3:17 pm

This blog was removed from BravoTV this weekend. Is it because everyone had such a negative reaction to her? I’ve never seen that happen before. I would love for someone to dig in and find out why her blog was pulled from Bravo. Thank you for reprinting it here.

37. Robin Says:
    December 21st, 2010 at 5:22 pm

I really think something is wrong with Camille. She is taking out her sorry problems out on other people like Kyle. In light of her husband cheating on her she has lost her mind. She does bring drama on the show but its too over the top. It makes me want to stop watching the show because the Camille and Kyle story line is getting boring now.

38. barnes Says:
    December 21st, 2010 at 9:01 pm

You are so stupid you can’t even set someone up and be conspicuously missing. This was so obvious. You’re an idiot and so is Allison. She’s an even bigger idiot. She didn’t have a clue that not only was your husband cheating, he had actually impregnated someone. She didn’t even get a tiny chime in her head? Idiots.

39. camille's ex maid Says:
    December 21st, 2010 at 9:43 pm

creepy people like camille the bottom dweller attracts creepy people.

be warned, stay away… far away, from this infected alien called camille. everything she touches turns evil, ugly and sorted. I know.

40. Elizabeth Thankful Shannon Says:
    December 21st, 2010 at 11:23 pm

Wow! She is desperately attempting to make the public believe that she is sincere. Ha! She must think that we are all as dumb, peroxide-brained/blond, and plastified via surgery as she is. But then, again, she is clearly a delusional narcissistic sociopath.

As for Ms. Dubois, I am horrified. I loved the show Medium, which is now being canceled. Karma? (Ms. Dubois surely gets paid as a consultant for the show.) Whatever the case, there is seemingly little correlation between the character on the show (empathetic and kind) and the sloppy drunken bitch in Beverly Hills.

41. me Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 7:11 am

go to bravotv.com , the blog that is mentioned above has been removed from their site. Why?

42. remy j Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:26 am

whatever kelsey had to pay to be rid of this thing in a woman suit was worth it.

43. melanie waltemyermwal Says:
    December 23rd, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Please People! You all know these women sign on to Bravo to be exploited. They all have their own agendas for why they want to be on TV.So they ALL get whatever plublicity they disearve Don’t defend them or call them out. They know exactly what thier doing.

44. alioops Says:
    December 23rd, 2010 at 3:58 pm

I pretty much want to say the same things as everyone else above, but also would like to address the drinking, smoking, sneering, catty medium who hit it wrong on all aspects of Kyle she was “reading”. I am a medium as well and in connection with spirit and the highest, since when does a medium give information when “under the influence?” That’s just WRONG!!!!!! Medium ship is a gift from on high and should be used to serve and help people, not as a manipulation to make catty remarks, and false predictions. She did herself a huge disservice and showed the world who she really is. Yuck!

45. Julie Says:
    December 24th, 2010 at 10:24 am

Wow, Camille, you need to continually remind everyone that you are worth something without Kelsey. You continue to fight with Kyle over the same “phase” that you are accusing her of saying…. what is your problem? You truly are nothing without Kelsey. You are self absorbed, no personality, evil plotting bitch. Your friend the “medium” leaves all of us hating her too. I’m sure you regret doing the show, but not because your personal life got ugly with Kelsey, but because now everyone now knows who you truly are and how much you are truly nothing without Kelsey. Horray to Kelsey for leaving you. AND Horray for Kyle standing up to you.

46. Trish Says:
    December 26th, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Camille is a very sick person! Kyle is right she needs a very good therapist! She thrives on setting up people and watching a showdown as people are assinated verbally and in any way she has planned for them. She is so very jealous of Kyle, She has it all, the man who adores her, the wholesome family life, the material things that she doesn’t flaunt, the lifestyle that is well rounded and the genunine friendships. So Camille you have dug your grave, slept with dogs and are flea infested do yourself and especially your poor children a big favor and get help QUICKLY! The judge may find both of you unfit parents and then CPS may get involved and all your money will not be able to save you!!!

47. Maria Says:
    December 27th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

I really hope that Kelsey will go back to working with Mauricio now that Camille is out of the picture. Funny how Camille thinks she “wins” just because she stays calm even though she’s absolutely delusional. It would be tough not to become agitated when dealing with someone like that.

48. VEH Says:
    December 27th, 2010 at 6:27 pm

I just googled Camille because I wanted to know if I was the only person who found her so transparent and phony. I see I am not alone! I actually feel physical discomfort when she speaks, esp. about people being “jealous” of her? I’ve never known a truly secure individual, male or female, who says things like that – to me, it’s just a desperate cry for attention and the individual is looking for someone to agree, ‘Oh yes, Camille, everyone is jealous of you because you have so much…” Ummm, I don’t see much of anything. Makes me wonder what Kelsey Grammar is really like for marrying this woman…I guess he was still alittle drunk?

49. les-nesman Says:
    December 28th, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Bravo removed Camille’s blog because the feedback from viewers was so sorching that the poor insecure thing DEMANDED it be pulled down. What you see here is but a sample of what viewers think of Camille.

50. Imma Says:
    December 28th, 2010 at 10:09 pm

Camille I am now totally convinced you are a stupid dumb ass. I SEE why your husband dumped you! Hats off to Kelsey. I’ll bet his young girlfriend has more class than you. Also you knew that dumb ass Allison (who is not your friend)is a lonely trouble making bitch! But you two do have somethings in common, both miserable! I am not at all impressed. Also PLEASSSSSE STOP saying Kyle is jealous of you. HAHAHA!!! Kyle is very very pretty (you are NOT). She has personality, class and a beautiful family! Oh and also a husband who adores her! You are miserable and you NEED THERAPY! I will discontinue to watch the show until you are casted off…Bravo needs to read the blogs!

51. margaret Says:
    January 2nd, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Yikes!As a person trained in behavioral psychology( who also does not know Camille personally,)I just have to add ,that if 1/10 of the way she is coming across on TV is an indicator of her personality than she is in serious emotional trouble and really needs to work with a trained psychiatrist MD.First order of therapy BOOT THE MEDIUM!

52. elizabeth Says:
    January 12th, 2011 at 1:25 am

I’m kind of sad to hear that Camille will be leaving the show. I have never seen anyone as self-absorbed and idiotic as Camille. She is so desperate for men to see her as this incredibly sexually appealing goddess?, I guess, that she has to flirt with married men just to feel validated. So sad, but so wonderfully entertaining. I… can’t… turn… away.
    But really, Camille is the epitome of the dumb blonde, Beverly Hills stereotype. Too busy (doing what? Not working) to take care of her own kids. She had to ask her nanny how her sick son was feeling. Here’s a thought Camille, stop hanging all over Nick, and all the other husbands for that matter, put down those big books with all those big words, we know you’re just pretending to read them to look smart, and try being a mom. Just a thought Camille, just a thought. Also, what the Hell is wrong with Nicks wife? Letting that skank Camille kiss him on the lips right in front of her face? You have got to be kidding me! Kyle said it best when she said if she saw Camille kissing Mauricio on the lips she wouldn’t have any lips left to kiss with.

53. Madhu Says:
    January 16th, 2011 at 8:59 pm

it helps to develop our friends business

54. Gargi Says:
    January 18th, 2011 at 8:25 am

That was very real about Camille Grammer, apologizes to her friend.

55. ruth Says:
    January 16th, 2014 at 1:03 pm

I think that Alison is very nuts

Comments