January 03, 2011 09:50 AM by Paula_Kosowski
ABC’s new season of The Bachelor premiers tonight! Reality Steve’s got more juicy spoilers for the first episode of Brad Womack’s second chance at love. Read on to find out what happens as Brad meets the 30 contestants.
Brad’s Season 11 failure to propose is clearly the elephant in the room, but it’s definitely being addressed. With Brad rejecting both final contestants the first time around, it’s no surprise the girls are giving him a hard time at the meet and greet.
Here are some highlights for the episode:
- The first contestant out of the limo who slaps Brad is revealed as Chantal O’Brien.
- Ashley Spivey, a 25-year-old nanny from New York City, gets the first impression rose.
- Brad gets his arm waxed by esthetician Raichel Goodyear who is shown putting on a glove in the promo.
- Realtor Sarah Powell jokingly gets Brad on his knees to practice a proposal when she gets out of the limo.
- During the party, contestant Alli Travis asks for Brad’s opinion on her derriere, telling him an ex-boyfriend broke up with her because her butt wasn’t small enough.
It is reported that some of the women are just trying to become famous.Â Mortician Shawntel Newton previously attempted to get on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, sending an e-mail over when they were searching for guests.Â Chantal O’Brien might also have ulterior motives by alluding to the divorcees previous high-profile marriage.
Looks like Brad might have to weed out a few contestants to find someone genuine.
While this meet and greet episode is reportedly tame, we can’t wait to see what happens once the dating begins.
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and â€œlikeâ€ us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.
For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!
Photo Credit: ABC