January 05, 2011 03:00 PM by Paula_Kosowski
The New York Post listed five things you can expect in the upcoming third season.
- Angelina is gone and has been replaced by Snooki’s best friend Deena. Looks like these two will have a lot of crazy adventures.
- On-again, off-again couple Ronnie and Sammi are still dating. Despite all their fights in the first and second season the two are still trying to make the relationship work. We’re guessing there will definitely be more fights from these two in season three, but don’t expect a lasting break-up any time soon.
- The girls are still dealing with their personality conflicts. Who could forget the fights between JWoww, Snooki and Sammi last season. We’re predicting more.
- The guys are still doing their thing. Mike “The Situation,” Vinny and Pauly D will no doubt hit up the clubs looking for chicks to bring back to the house, ditch grenades, and spend some time doing GTL. The New York Post asks, “Can ‘MVP’ continue to successfully creep in Seaside Heights, or will they become casualties with all of the ‘grenades’ and ‘landmines’ out there?”
- Snooki’s still trying to find love at the shore. Will she ever get the perfect “gorilla juicehead” boyfriend of her dreams or resort to spooning with Vinny?
One thing we know you can always expect from the Jersey Shore cast: drama! So get your GTL on and tune in for the season premiere Thursday Jan. 6 at 10/9c on MTV.
Want more?Â Follow our tweets on Twitter and â€œlikeâ€ us on Facebook! For other great Jersey Shore news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: Jersey Shore Links and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.
For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!
Photo Credit: MTV