February 01, 2011 10:30 AM by Shayla Perry

After being booted from Top Chef: All-Stars in the Restaurant Wars challenge, Marcel Vigneron took some time to dish with E! Online and tell fans why he’s not an a–hole, who he thinks will win this season of the hit Bravo reality show, and what he’s got cookin’ next.

“According to my friends and myself, I’m actually like a pretty nice guy,” Top Chef All-Star Marcel Vigneron told E! after his Restaurant Wars elimination. “[But] when I’m communicating with the other contestants, I’ll actually tell them how I feel. I’m kind of that person that wears my heart on my sleeve… I’ll actually kind of like let you know exactly how I’m feeling, where I think a lot of the other contestants, Dale, Mike Isabella, they act like children,” said Marcel.

“I remember when I was in high school and everybody was two-faced and smiling to your face and then talking trash about you behind your back. That’s the way a lot of the other contestants kind of like treated me.”

As for who Marcel thinks the judges should have chosen to go home after the Restaurant Wars challenge….

“I think that it wasn’t Tiffany’s best performance… I feel like she didn’t really do a good job in the kitchen and then she didn’t really do a good job with her dish.”

And although Tiffany made it through another week of the competition, Marcel thinks that her time will eventually come. So which cheftestant is Marcel’s pick to go all the way this season?

“I’m going to go with Carla. Her food is delicious!”

But don’t expect Marcel to come back for another shot at the title. He’s not quite feeling the whole “Top Chef” thing anymore.

“I don’t really need to be portrayed in a false light,” said Vigneron. “It was risky enough to go back and do it a second time and having seen the way they spin it. I wouldn’t subject myself to that kind of situation again. I don’t really have to…. My show’s a lot cooler!”

Yup! That’s right! Marcel Vigneron is getting his own show– Marcel’s Quantum Kitchen– where he’ll have “the opportunity to show the public the real Marcel.” Our prediction for this “Quantum Kitchen”: Expect lots and lots of FOAM!

What do you think…. Will you watch Marcel Vigneron’s new show, Marcel’s Quantum Kitchen? Let us know in the comments below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and likeĀ us on Facebook! For other great Top Chef news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Top Chef and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo credit: BRAVO

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, Top Chef |

7 Responses to “Top Chef: Marcel Vigneron Rips on His “Totally Two-Faced” Competitors and Predicts the Top Chef Winner”

1. Patti Win Says:
    February 1st, 2011 at 11:57 am

I will not be watching, I am not a fan of his food or personality. I am tired of people going on reality and complaining about editing and what not.

2. Ron Says:
    February 3rd, 2011 at 2:06 am

Marcel needs to remember that he was in a high-stakes competition. Why would Dale and/or Mike tell Marcel how they really felt about him? How would that have helped them in the competition? It just would’ve created tension in the kitchen and caused Marcel not to want to do any favors for them. They’re not stupid. They knew what they were doing. And for Marcel to compare their behavior to what happened to him in high school is proof that he really didn’t grasp the concept of the competition. No wonder he was eliminated.

3. jeffgordongirl Says:
    February 21st, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Will not be watching. Marcel has a bad attitude and is totally arrogant. Glad he got voted off Top Chef and Top Chef Allstars. The Judges got it right each time he left.

4. ms Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Hell yeah! I’ll watch, we live Marcel and I think he could do a great show. I think he absolutely should have won Top Chef season 2 and it’s a shame he went home so early this time around. Good luck!

5. ms Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 4:03 pm

haha we “love” Marcel not “live”!!

6. lily Says:
    March 9th, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Ohhhh, Marcel, Marcel, Marcel. So awkward, so adorable. I really don’t understand what compelled him to do another season of Top Chef after the childish frat boy bullshit he had to put up with courtesy of Chef Rivers Cuomo and his douchebag friends, they were seriously revolting people.

7. cpb Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Will watch the show. Love the hair, love the food, love Marcel. Nice, if not a little odd, fellow who had to put up with a lot of bs on “Top Chef” from some of the other contestants, not to mention the editing. Talented, brilliant chef who truly loves the craft of creating edible works of art.

Comments