February 02, 2011 03:30 PM by Shayla Perry

Season 3 of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta has come to a close, but the drama between the Hotlanta Housewives doesn’t seem to be ending any time soon. As her feud with co-star Kim Zolciak continues to escalate, NeNe Leakes now says that the rest of the Housewives, with the exception of Cynthia Bailey, have “formed an alliance” against her. Keep reading for all the details!

“These ladies have apparently formed an alliance except for Cynthia [Bailey] who happens to have a brain of her own,” NeNe Leakes wrote in her blog after the Season 3 finale of The Real Housewives of Atlanta aired on Bravo.

“I don’t have the energy nor do I have the time to stoop to their level of ignorance,” says NeNe. “I understand that everything about me is under attack, from the color of my polish to the style of my shoes, because I’m a threat! I refuse to follow the leader. I am the leader!”

But somehow, “the leader” recently found time to tweet about Kim Zolciak’s three kids with three different fathers. Still, Leakes says that she refuses to fight back.

“Life is about changing for the better, becoming the very best, learning from your mistakes and doing it better the next time around,” says Leakes. “So if I attack back that would make me appear low. I’m a star in the sky so I’ll just stay up high because through it all, I’m still standing!”

Clonk!

If you want more of NeNe Leakes, you can catch her on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice when it premieres March 6th on NBC.

In the meantime… Tell us what you think: Which Housewife is going to come out of this argument on top– NeNe Leakes, or Kim Zolciak? Sound off in the comments below!

For other great The Real Housewives of Atlanta news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: The Real Housewives of Atlanta and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards. For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

17 Responses to “The Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes Says the Other Housewives Have “Formed an Alliance” Against Her”

1. carlos Says:
    February 3rd, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Where do i start lets see,NeNe has a problem with always being in charge,weather its in her marrage or with the cast of the show.If the spot light is not on her she starts talking trash about the other cast members!Chynthia getting married was the highlight of the show,im glad the hate that filled the air around her did not effect wedding.The respectfull black women of atlanta can care less about NeNe.

2. Jamelle Says:
    February 3rd, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Kim Zolciak will definitely come out on top! Yes she’s a gold-digger with 3 kids by 3 men and fake as a $4 bill, but she does not have a child in their 20′s with a record who can’t get a job/lives at home and is a mooch, she does not have a cheating husband and she’s not wide as all outside. Nene is a joke the only person she’s willing to go toe to toe with is Kim, she would NEVER EVER have the nerve to confront/choke any one of the other ladies the way she constantly does with Kim. Kim is not classy by any stretch of the imagination, but she’s not a fighter…Sheree, Kandy, Phaedra oh yeah they will kick dat ass. Nene knows who she can f*** with and who she shouldn’t! Cynthis Bailey is definitely a follower and a follower of the strongest (aka loudest) person in the group.

3. deedee Says:
    February 4th, 2011 at 11:08 am

ok here it is. i am a transgendered woman. i have more class in my little finger that nene will ever have. she is a loud mouth that doesnt know when to shut up. she is always trying to stir up a bunch of crap. She is a moose. She is a want to be. However she will never be because she is a loud mouth B that most people willnot put up with. I wish she would put her finger in my face i would break it off. Kim is alot better person that nene. she will come out on top. Nene is a control freak. I wish i would run into nene it would take me about 5 seconds to straighten her out for the way she treats kim. No fighting but words hurt worse than fighting. My words to nene would make that moose feel about 1 foot tall than 7 foot tall like the moose is. deedee

4. brenda Says:
    February 4th, 2011 at 11:28 am

nene and kim r lik oil and water…they dont mix. that being said i think that they bring out the worst in one another. i feel that kim baits nene, she knows what will set nene off. i dont like kim not because of her feud with nene, but because she sends the wrong message to young people like not doing the work required to become a singer, chain smoking, taking on lovers of both genders and parading them around her girls, letting different people in her home around her girls when shes not at home. i could go on and on. why bravo would continue her contract ill never know

5. patricia Says:
    February 4th, 2011 at 4:48 pm

NENE is not fake she is who she is and i think she should beat kim’s ass sweetie needs a backbone she can go work for nene!Bryson is her son all kids have their downfall and she is doing a great job with her kids

6. Linda Says:
    February 6th, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Gee where do I begin? PLEASE NeNe watch yourself on this show & maybe you will see what we see!!! You & YOU ALONE seek to be “In Charge” ALL the time!If the camera is not on you,you”ll sure make that happen in a second! Your poor Husband & children &”friends”…NeNe if it’s not YOUR way it’s wrong?Class? You show none.(sad)What kind of “lady” takes a bottle with her where ever she goes?Have you ever thought about after the show that you were drinking at…driving home?DRUNK???

7. Linda Says:
    February 6th, 2011 at 8:06 pm

P.s.I’m no Kim fan either…thats classless too! All I can say to Kim is “What goes around comes around.Whatever you do WILL come back to you” Trying to justify being a NO CLASS HOME WRECKER! You think your about to “finally have your “happy ever after”…but there will always be someone younger and REAL.

8. Garry Says:
    February 7th, 2011 at 6:31 am

Hell if I was NeNe I been pull Kim’s wig and beat the shit out her for calling me bitch truthfully i would been in jail for beat the hell out of Kim. And kim she need to stop with the wigs shit i know damn well she got enough to get it done.

9. TruthHurts Says:
    February 8th, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Everytime there is a situation and Kim is involved, it NEVER her fault in her own eyes! Please Kim, get over it. You are not perfect. You make mistakes. You talk about people, do things wrong, and the list goes on! Stop always playing the blame game and grow up!

10. lissa Says:
    February 9th, 2011 at 7:57 am

Ne Ne is a trouble maker and Kim plays the victim so well…They all were hatin on Cynthia’s beautiful wedding.All these women have issues….However, I love the drama keep it coming…..

11. Whatawaste Says:
    February 12th, 2011 at 11:48 am

I dont get how none of these women are married but they are called RHOA; is this what society deems as a housewife? This show should be a comedy and drama as long as some of these characters are on there.
    @deedee Youre saying youre transgender and what you would do to Nene but you are still a man with manly strength and that would be nothing more than punkish to say you would hurt her. Just because you dreass, act, look like a women you were still born a man; that doesnt make it okay for you to fight a woman because you look and act like one.There are other women, Im sure who Nene hasnt crossed yet who would give her a taste of her own medicine.
    Keeping it Real

12. NiHi Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:44 am

Funny how Greg was good enough for NeNe until she got a few seasons of RHOA under her belt. This is going to be one lonely chick because no man in his right mind would date her. She is unattractive inside and out and once she sees the exciting single life she THINKS she’s about to have never materializes she will be begging Greg to take her back. I think one of Greg and Nene’s problems is that lazy moose she calls a son. He won’t work or go to school, yet knocks up someone’s poor daughter. NeNe is in for some dark days hope she sleeps comfortably in the bed she has made. Good luck Greg and good riddance of NeNe.

13. Lovely Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 7:47 pm

NeNe is a joke. She sseks the attention of the world since Hotlanta doesn’t even acknowledge as a celeb. I detest her image on the show. She attacks Kim for the mere reason that she can. She is the typical “rage” of a black woman. One who always seek out those they feel their personality can dominate. I can’t believe she does not see herself as the public does. A domineering, loud mouth, wannabe celeb. I can’t believe her husband stayed with her this long after appearing on “Housewives”. She had the title of housewife but none of the qualities that would lavel her as a housewife. I would hope most of her antics were for ratings because they are what we call actors……Kudos to Phaedra…I like her style and her intellect. The other ladies have truly grown since the first season but Phaedra exemplifies the traits of someone who is already keeping it(life) in order.

14. judy Says:
    February 15th, 2011 at 3:52 pm

I thnk that NeNe has to first love herself before she can love anyone she has alot of issues to deal with in her life she dont have a real job, no man, and no real friends because of the way she acts.If she puts GOD first maybe she will have a little chance a real man dont wont a woman with that much anger in there heart to be in their life this show has given her the BIG HEAD and it is tearing everything in her life apart I do hope her the best of luck release some of the stress give your husband some oh I forgot he moved out.

15. Peaches Says:
    February 22nd, 2011 at 2:48 am

I think NeNe had her out of line moments but she is tha only one to say it how it is and she will tell you what she said but tha others are fake ass hell like Kandi playing all sides but she be-friended Kim and Kim played her ass for that money so in the end they all fake cause everybody was talking to NeNe after the bus trip about how Kim needs to respect others but on tha reunion show everybody acted like they didnt say nothing! I would take NeNe and Cynthia as a friend anyday over the others!

Sheree= Living beyond her means and always trying to mkae herself feel good by saying she pretty! Lol…. ok if she say so cause thats a man and if she didnt have kids we would all think it!

Kandi=Got a show about sex advice but cant keep a man(rip AJ) so we really dont need her advice and she came in with a attitude towards NeNe and she cant sang either thats tha real reason her and kim get along! She can stick to writing and somebody needs to tell her to quit talking about that tired ass grammy for No Scrubs cause that will be tha last one she gets cause her songs all sound so techno and wack now!

Phadra=if you are so classy and a southern belle why did she feel tha need to have on dam nere every peice of jewelry on when she was attending tha Horse races and she acting like she scared to tell her mom she had sex before they got married and that wasnt her 1st time so for her to say no babies without being married was laughable… I guess its better to marry a convict that lied about his age to her so if he lie about his age what else would he lie about but she can keep living her fantasy with her Gay man c’mon he in Atlanta and around Dwight! Lol

Kim= Shes just for entertainment purposes(typical white woman that looks like trailer trash but sleept with some rich guy now she can do and say whateva she wants) but I have a question besides tha DC housewives show with tha token blacks… Why is Kim on a show that reprsents black women in Atlanta(prodeminly black city)??? You dont see black women on tha Orange County, New Jersey,or Beverly Hills,huh why is that???? Maybe because the media feels all black shows need another eliment of color if the show will succeed! Lol

Mrs. NeNe=Gotta have a villian but she keeps it all tha way truthful and will repeat it if she talked about you so i gotta love her but she needs to quit letting tha media outline her picture before it can be framed(advice for her to grow on)! Love her and tha show but I hope she doesnt come back next year just to see how many ratings tha show gets without tha villian! Lmao

16. brooksie Says:
    March 28th, 2011 at 6:29 am

Kim will come out on top. NeNe is a bully with a big mouth. She had two children by different men. The only reason there aren’t three is because no one will sleep with her. Not only is she a verbal bully (all talk and no action) she’s also the epitome of hypocrisy. Maybe if NeNe has befriended Kandi in the beginning, she would be the one with the half azzed music career. Then she wouldn’t be so jealous of Kim. She’s even a PIA on Celebrity Apprentice…but now she’s got to deal with a real diva….Star Jones. Let’s see if she’s all up in Star’s grill like she is with Kim….I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!

17. james Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 7:23 am

after seeing how nene acted on the celebrity apprentice well let’s say that she gave the word ignorance a whole new meaning..she is also a bully and a coward…and sadly those are her good qualities…

Comments