Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Is Scott In Love With Kim and Not Kourtney?

February 03, 2011 01:00 PM by Christine McDow

According to a recent cover of In Touch Weekly, Scott Disick is really not in love with Kourtney Kardashian, one of the stars of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but is in love with her sister Kim Kardashian. Do you believe this story? The parties involved are laughing it off.

ITW states that Scott is “obsessed” with Kim’s body, brags about hooking up with her, and claims that he is in love with her. He supposedly also tells the magazine that she has been playing him for months and leading him on. Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian have been dating for a few years and have a one year old son together. Her family, including Kim, have often stated their dislike for Scott, while Kourtney has stayed busy defending him.

How did the parties involved respond to these rumors? Kim took to her twitter account to address it saying, “OMG @ScottDisick I had no idea u felt this way! @KourtneyKardash we need to talk!” Scott responds with, “I had to confess, I couldn’t take it anymore! RT @KimKardashian: OMG @ScottDisick I had no idea u felt this way!” And Kourtney…well she hasn’t responded yet.

What do you think about these rumors? Could they be true? Let us know by commenting below!

Photo credit: In Touch Weekly

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian |

20 Responses to “Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Is Scott In Love With Kim and Not Kourtney?”

1. asoma-pen Says:
    February 3rd, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I knew it , they’ll marry soon

2. allison Says:
    February 8th, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Dude… hes loyal to kourtney… leave him Alone

3. Dorothy Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Come on! These guys are really trying to get anything to sell a story. No one would believe that one. It’s a most ridiculous story. Very boring now moving on…

4. jackandjane Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 8:19 am

Eat all you can, Scott.

5. autumn Says:
    April 14th, 2011 at 1:40 pm

This is so stupid,although i dont care for scott,I do love and kourt,hasnt she been embarassed enough with scotts stupidity and now this bs gets printed.Kourt and Klhoe are actually my favorite of the three sisters,enough of kim already.

6. Mary Says:
    April 14th, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Hey ITW!!!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH, anything said to make a dollar

7. Brittanysexychickmock Says:
    April 17th, 2011 at 11:23 am

Whoa,Yall are crazy this crap is not true yall are definitely just trying to sell magazines this magazine always tells lies. I cant stand Scott but I believe that he loves Kourtney she is just as HOT as big booty Kim

8. Cynthia Salat-Moore Says:
    April 18th, 2011 at 9:51 am

I think this is SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. nikki Says:
    May 17th, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Who cares !!!!!!omg they r so full of them selfs its so stupid anything to make some money try doing something that dosent have to do with tv. wow!!!!! I would hate to be known for keeping people in my business to make money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Brian Hayes Says:
    May 22nd, 2011 at 6:20 pm

please everyone grow up, The real issue is the very important person only mentioned once, dum dum dum THE SON. he is what everyone should be worry about, how is The Son going to be reflected by this aftermath as he grows up. i mean he maybe 1 years old but the child will cry for a reason if it’s lifestyle has changed.

11. latisha. Says:
    May 24th, 2011 at 9:54 am

i don’t believe this story one bit, their family is strong ,so come with something else better than that, stop trying to damage the kardashians image….strewwwpss

12. Tea Says:
    May 26th, 2011 at 9:30 am

I love Kim with all my heart and soul, if this is real then i will have to commite suicide

13. Tea Says:
    May 26th, 2011 at 9:32 am

I do love Kim and i will loose my life if this is true, Omg i cant say anything, Kim i am ready to do anything to be with you

14. vodey... Says:
    May 30th, 2011 at 12:33 pm

i feel so sorry for kim,, because she is going the wrong way,,that’s if she falls for scott…

15. Samantha Says:
    June 20th, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Really? are you kidding me this is soo fake. Scott is in love with Kourtney not Kim

16. FRAN Says:
    June 28th, 2011 at 2:20 pm

This their Mom/Manager(Kris Jenner) way of making money and getting Scott out of Kourtney life… She got us talking and buying their stuff….

17. Karen Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Scott is a dork. Nothing appealing about him, and also a drunken fool. How anyone puts up with such a wantabe is beyond all common sense. I see everyday people working hard from pay check to pay check with more charactor in their pinky toe than these fools on t.v. Tell Bruce to get his wild crazy hair done.

18. Krista Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:48 pm

You can SO totes tell that they were being sarcastic! I mean come on: “I couldn’t take it anymore”– they (Kim and Scott) are making fun of the outrageous rumors that God only knows who came up with. This is just another way to grab people’s attention and to make money. I love the Kardashians and their show and the sisters would never do this to one another! HA! lol guys, let it go and leave him alone- they have a kid for crying out loud!

19. Cheryl Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 5:47 am

I think he is the biggest JERK OFF in the world. He deserves to be alone. He don’t belong in the family, so what they have a baby together & who do you see Mason with ALL the time ? with Mommy of course. He’s just a bum & Kourtney deserves to be with someone who is more down to earth & not so, I’m Mr. God too all woman. He’s ugly and he just plain sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. kristen Says:
    August 3rd, 2011 at 9:36 am

such a lie! Scott is sweet and Loyal to Kourtney please! Not to mention Kim K. Is getting married soon!

Comments