February 28, 2011 12:36 PM by Christine McDow
The next Dancing with the Stars cast is going to be announced tonight during The Bachelor but TMZ has already found out who several of the stars that are going to be dancing are, and they have shared this information with us! Keep reading to find out who is probably going to be announced on the show tonight and who they are supposed to be dancing with!
Do you like Dancing With The Stars? It is one of the most popular reality shows and will begin again in just a few weeks. We don’t know how they do it, but TMZ managed to get confirmation of six of tonight’s announcements. They even found out who they would be dancing with! Who do you think it is?
1. Kirstie Alley dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Actress)
2. Kendra Wilkinson dancing with Louis van Amstel (Former Playmate)
3. Wendy Williams dancing with Tony Dovolani (Talk Show Host)
4. Chris Jericho dancing with Cheryl Burke (WWE Wrestler)
5. Lil’ Romeo dancing with Chelsie Hightower (Rapper)
6. Chelsea Kane dancing with Mark Ballas (Disney Star)
What do you think of these six? Do any of them have a chance of winning? Comment below and let us know!
Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars |
« The Real Housewives of Miami: Alexia Echevarria Sets the Record Straight on Her Thoughts About Underage Drinking | Home | Who Do You Think You Are?: Is Ashley Judd Coming to the Small Screen? »