American Idol: Top 12 Video Performances Of The Boys!

March 02, 2011 11:29 AM by Christine McDow

Last night the voting kicked off with America getting to vote on their favorites from the top 12 boys on American Idol. The boys sang their hearts out and left the stage hoping they did enough to win the judges favor but also to impress the voters so that they would walk away on Thursday with a guaranteed spot in the top 12 American Idol Finalists. Did you miss any of the performances? If you did, or if you just want to see them again, keep reading because we have all the videos!

Tim Halperin singing “Streetcorner Symphony”
Stefano Langone singing “Just The Way You Are”
Scott McCreery singing “Letters From Home”
Robbie Rosen singing “Angel”
Paul McDonald singing “Maggie May”
Jovany Barreto singing “I’ll Be”
Jordan Dorsey singing “OMG”
James Durbin singing “You’ve Got Another Thing Coming”
Jacob Lusk singing “A House Is Not A Home”
Clint Jun Gamboa singing “Superstition”
Casey Abrams singing “I Put A Spell On You”
Brett Loewenstern singing “Light My Fire”

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great American Idol news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: American Idol and then come and discuss the show on our American Idol message boards.

Photo Credit: FOX

Topics: American Idol Videos |

11 Responses to “American Idol: Top 12 Video Performances Of The Boys!”

1. Bonnie Doyle Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Jovany Barreto certainly chose the perfect song for his perfect voice.

2. lisa Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 12:19 pm

i had to listen to Jovanny again,wow!that man a voice.i’m really pulling for him,he desserves to be in top 10.

3. Linda Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 3:56 pm

casey abrams is a genius

4. Sandy Brown Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 8:02 pm

I want to vote for the male contestants that appeared last night, please advise me how to do this. Thanks Sandy

5. bong Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 8:32 pm

I honestly believe Jacob & James are the best competitors. They’re all great but, of course, some excels over the others… Casey, Stefano,Clint & Scot are my next choices……the remaining are not as strong…

6. Brigitte Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Wow, Jacob is truly the next American Idol! I get goose bumps and cry everytime I hear that young man sing!

7. aleix Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Isn’t jovannu the Guy snooki had a one night stand with in this seasons Jersey shore? Same name n looks just like him. ???

8. Dolores Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 10:52 pm

I’m pulling for Jacob Lusk. Man that guy has some voice. He sings from his heart with lots of emotion. I’m surprised he isn’t singing professionally. He has got some voice.

9. Gary Says:
    March 2nd, 2011 at 11:47 pm

I’m sorry…Casey, James, & Jacob are the only guys that have talent. Scotty is good but he is 1 dimensional and that will work for him later. The girls have iby a landslide!

10. richard deal Says:
    March 3rd, 2011 at 5:42 am

Casev Abrams is the man. have enjoyed him from the first audition. Keep on going Casey, all the way to the top.

11. Barbara Says:
    March 3rd, 2011 at 10:17 am

Casey Abrams is BRILLIANT!!!!!
    Scott McReery is SMOOOOOOTH….

Comments