Secret Millionaire: Meet Millionaire Marc Paskin

March 13, 2011 11:00 AM by Veronica Dudo

Secret Millionaire: on ABC is a new reality series, where six of America’s most successful business people will spend a week in the country’s poorest areas, ending their stay by giving members of the community hundreds of thousands of dollars of their own money. Meet the next millionaire, Marc PaskinIn the series premiere, America met Dani Johnson who traveled to Knoxville, Tennessee. After helping out in the community and volunteering at numerous charitable organizations, Johnson decided to give a family in need, ten thousand dollars; a non-profit organization, Special Spaces thirty thousand dollars; the Love Kitchen, a place where members of the community can come to get food, twenty thousand dollars and wrote a check to The Joy of Music School for forty thousand dollars.

This week, America will meet Marc Paskin, the president of Paskin Properties, a division of The Paskin Group, a privately owned real estate investment and management company. Paskin was raised in a poor family in Madison, Wisconsin. He worked his way through college at the University of Wisconsin. After graduation he took his life savings amounting at $1,000 and used it as a down payment on a duplex. Over the next 35 years he bought and sold real estate spanning from California to Nevada, Texas and Florida.

Paskin travels the world, speaking at companies and universities sharing his experiences. Now, 61 years old, Paskin says his goal is to “die broke” by giving away his money to worthy caused and people in need. Tune in tonight to watch as Paskin goes to Detroit, Michigan to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate.

Secret Millionaire airs on ABC Sundays at 8pm|7c.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo Credit: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Secret Millionaire |

18 Responses to “Secret Millionaire: Meet Millionaire Marc Paskin”

1. Linda Boissonneault Says:
    March 13th, 2011 at 5:28 pm

I would like a message to be given to Marc Paskin.
    If you could please give him my email address:
    grneyespetite@yahoo.com and he can find me on Facebook to view pictures, I would like to tell him I am sorry for the loss of his wife.
    I don’t want anything from him other than to communicate a little. I am a registered operating room nurse not a crazy woman.
    Please ask him to contact me. Thank you.
    Linda

2. Terri Says:
    March 13th, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Marc Paskin touched my heart.
    Coming from where he comes, and the experience he has had with his wife, him wanting to help others after losing his wife is so heart warming.
    I would love to meet this man.

3. Diana Says:
    March 13th, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Hello, I have watched my second episode of Secret Millionare.. Marc, I was sooo moved by the loving and caring people you encountered. I didnt have to wash my face , all I did was sob. I am from Encinitas.( Hello Neighbor) I work in the Healthcare business and I am so familar with helping people. It is so interesting to see how many others are in need of help with little or no resources. You guys are indeed “Special Angels”.. I am hooked on the Show and will continue to watch and cry, and perhaps look for someone in my area that needs help. I’m surely not a Millionare but I have a BIG Heart to help. Thank you … Sincerely your Diana.

4. nancy stanley Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:04 am

If there was any man that I would love to meet, it is Mark Paskin. Not only did he do a great job on “Secret Millionaire”, he moved me with his genuine compassion for the 24yr. old on dialysis.
    I”ve watched this show since the beginning and it’s brilliant and hopefully it will move people enough so that they “pay it forward” in their own communities. I would love to treat Mark Paskin to coffee. :)
    Thank you.

5. Rodney Johnson Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 7:12 am

To Marc, God bless you man and you made your parents proud by being a loving and careing person they did a great job in raising you up (priceless). What the world needs now is love sweet love and you and ABC are showing us that it does and can happen. The only problem I have with this show is that it makes this grown man cry. Thank you Marc, Thank you ABC. I’m working on a book about my life after a stroke.

6. Judi Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:50 pm

To Marc.. Just a note to tell you that you moved me on the Millionaire show.. It hurt to hear you say that you are not close to your own neighbours.. Sad… usually the poor have more love to give than some of the wealthy.. You deserve great neighbours.. Wish I was one.I would have that wee but of oil you requested for your dinner.. lol
    If you ever come to Canada, Would be honored to meet you. I too spend time with those who assist those who have less.. cheers to you.. Judi -BC Canada

7. angel heaven Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 10:26 am

Blessings Mr. Paskin. I noticed your comment on wanting to die broke. You are a Blessing that is fixen to happen, the call on your life sir is a wonderful and rewarding one. I am so Blessed to have seen Secrect Millionare. I may be 55 Mr.Paskin, but I shall remain 33 in my heart forever. This I Pray for you also. May I say with great respect, 61 is sandbox age. You know share your shovel and pail with me kinda stuff! You are the prime example of the Tree Of Life. ABC I commend you.Please give Mr. Paskin my recording no.? 903-873-2869. It is o.k. it is available to folks all over the world 24-7.Blessings ABC and Mr. Paskin. Sincerely Angel Heaven,Tx.

8. Annette Says:
    March 15th, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Marc Paskin you are an amazing man! The show really moved me. You are incredible, and for you to show so much compassion and emotion is wonderful. I work in a group home with people with disabilities! I enjoy helping others it is such a passion of mine. The world needs more amazing men like you! Thanks for truely being a great example! My sincere condolences to you and your family!

9. Francesca Amicucci Says:
    March 16th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

To: Mr Marc Paskin, I thought that we cant find good-hearted people now-a-days, but I guess I am wrong. You are an inspiration. The entire show had my eyes filled with tears. I would be so blessed if I ever met a person like you. Marc I have an extraordinary life story and have been through many tough times throughout my life and I could greatly use some help and a friend. I would highly appreciate it if u could email me so we can talk. I am a 57y old Italian woman. I reside in Riverside, Ca.I have been a widow for 23y. I never married and have 3 children ages 31 (married) and two currently live at home (girl and a boy). They want to move out on their own but i cant afford to rent a studio or a room. I don’t know what to do please please i would like if u can help. GOD BLESS you on all the things you do and have done for those in need. Francesca

10. Francesca Amicucci Says:
    March 16th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Marc Paskin after watching Secret Millionaire, I couldn’t stop thinking about all the amazing dreams you made come true. It was so heart-touching. Throughout the whole show, my eyes were filled with tears. I was so moved by your kindness. You are truly a gift from God. Now-a-days it is so extremely difficult to find people with such an open heart and people who are willing to lend a hand to those in need. I personally have had a rough life and been through many struggles. I would love to tell you my story. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is f47chichi@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God Bless.

11. Connie Hudson Says:
    March 16th, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Please have Marc Paskin contact me: 828-380-1839.

12. Michael Cedeno Says:
    May 15th, 2011 at 8:33 am

Hello, My name is Michael Cedeno. I’m deaf. I don’t work job. I like business. I don’t have business. I’m poor.

13. Tammy D Says:
    July 30th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I was so moved by Mr Paskin’s experience I’m looking for
    places to volunteer.

Thank you!

14. Birgitt Simon Says:
    December 8th, 2012 at 6:24 pm

This man is really handsome.I am german and would
    I dont ask to merry me but maybe we could be friends and laugh together after all we went true.
    He seem like he can make a person smile how about he make me smile for one day.

15. smart latina Says:
    December 8th, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I want to marry you :)

16. Verónica Says:
    December 29th, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Hola, me gustaria conocerte, si gustas escribeme, tengo 45 años y me encantaría poder iniciar una bonita amistad contigo…

espero me escribas pronto..

17. Cindy R Says:
    February 10th, 2013 at 3:39 pm

You moved me. I as so impressed! There is no doubt your wife is smiling down on you and proud of the man she is waiting to see in heaven!!

18. Karen Says:
    October 28th, 2013 at 12:32 pm

I would love to meet a nice rich man not for his wealth but for his personality and brain. WHY? because he must have a brain that is rewired properly and so capable to use it…..I never ever want to date a man with no common sense…ALL I want is a nice rich man to help me out of my financial mess I am going through, then I can stand on my own two feet and work together with our business minds. What is preventing me from being wealthy is financially struggling and not meeting people with the same interests as myself to learn and be happy from each other and support each other as well.

Comments