March 17, 2011 01:00 PM by Lisa Princ
This week on Million Dollar Listing on Bravo we watched as Josh Altman closed a huge deal. In fact, he said it was something like the 6th biggest in the area’s history and now Josh shares some tips with his viewers and fans. Keep reading for more details!
Million Dollar Listing’s Josh Altman has been a busy boy since his debut on the series, more recently closed up a $16 million dollar deal. After the episode, Josh shared some tips in his blog. So what tips did Josh want to give? Here is his list:
1. Treat your client’s money like it’s your own money. Do everything you can to get them the best deal. My Beverly Park deal was a huge success! Believe it or not, I just put the house back on the market for my client because we got such a great deal on it. Now it’s time to make him a few million in profit!
2. Don’t ever let the other agent see you sweat. The second any good agent sees some type of fear, you will lose. Notice in the boardroom negotiation, I kept a poker face the whole time.
3. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. If a deal falls through, then you move onto the next one. It’s not the end of the world. If you do a lot of business like I do, you’re not going to get all the deals.
4. You’re only as good as your last deal.
5. Don’t ever count your commission until it’s in your bank account. I can’t tell you how many agents I know that spend their commission before they collect the check. Be smart with your money.
For more information, check out Josh Altman’s Blog and then be sure to tune in next week for a brand new episode of Million Dollar Listing on Bravo!
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Million Dollar Listing News, please also check out SirLinksALot: Million Dollar Listing and come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.
For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!
Photo courtesy of Bravo