The Real Housewives Of Orange County: Tamra’s Blog “The Road To Happiness”

April 12, 2011 02:00 PM by Veronica Dudo

The Real Housewives Of Orange County: on Bravo aired an all new episode Sunday night, “What A Difference A Year Makes.” In her blog, Tamra dishes on her magical trip to Spain and her relationship with Eddie below.

Our first stop in Spain was Madrid, where we stayed for three days, then off to Seville. I cannot express to you just how beautiful Seville is despite the 110 degree heat wave they were having. Our hotel overlooked the cathedral, which is probably the most breathtaking view I have ever seen. We spent hours at the cathedral. Eddie took 800 pictures inside the cathedral and 1,300 pictures in ten days. At the time I was going crazy with the amount pictures he took, but now I am so happy I will have those moments for life.

While in Seville the Tour De Spain was going on and Eddie was the happiest I had ever seen him. Eddie is a cyclist, so we watched the whole race and took even more pictures! I was so sad to leave Seville after three days, but we were off to Marbella. As you can see during our drive, Eddie and I have a ton fun with each other. We share the same kind of raw, down to earth humor and really enjoy being together. He truly loves me for me. While at dinner I was so happy to get French fries! Spain is beautiful, but the food was not to my liking. Eddie loved the food and tried everything including bull’s tail. When Eddie told me he wished he could have surprised me with my mom and our kids, it made my heart melt. He knew Simon would never allow that.

Our talk about kids has been a long one. It wasn’t until the camera was in front of him that he finally confirmed he would like a child of his own. He has always told me that he will be happy with whatever God has planned for us and that my kids are enough to fill his heart.

Eddie’s childhood was less than perfect. He was raised by family members and foster homes. So having his own kids has been a difficult subject for him to talk about. Even though he says he would be happy with or without a biological child, I feel in my heart he really deserves a child of his own. Which leads us to a very difficult situation. I am 43 and recently had a procedure to remove cancer from my cervix, with talks of a possible hysterectomy if it returns. I need to do what’s right for kids, myself, and my health. I don’t know what the outcome will be, but I’m sure everything will fall into place, it always does.

The market in Marbella was so much fun, I wish they would have shown more of it. The guy at the counter was SO rude, I was there waiting for fifteen minutes and he wouldn’t even acknowledge me, just sat there on his computer. The rest of the vendors were so nice and really got a kick out of the cameras.

Our picnic at the beach was beautiful. I wish they would have shown more of our talk. At one point Eddie asked me how I was dealing and if I missed Simon. My answer brings tears to my eyes. Yes, I miss him, he was in my life for a long time, and I hate where we are at now. Most of all I miss our family unit. I hope one day that we can be friends and do things with our children together. The bottom line is we are different and things didn’t work out. I drove him crazy, and he drove me crazy. I feel very lucky to have a guy like Eddie in my life that wants to talk about these things.

Two of my cast members have taken to the blogs and press to constantly rip me apart. I think your blog shows your true colors, since there is no editing, alcohol, or outside influences, just speaking from the heart. I will continue to keep my negative thoughts in and will only defend myself if needed. It’s been a long journey for me, and I am finally in a good place in my life. I want to keep on a positive road to happiness.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Orange County and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

13 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of Orange County: Tamra’s Blog “The Road To Happiness””

1. susan Says:
    April 12th, 2011 at 6:00 pm

tamar, I THINK YOUR FUNNY AS HELL ,SASSY,YOUR MY FAV I’AM 40 @ ECXITED TO HAVE FUN!YOUR RIGHT 40S IS TIME TO LIVE,LAUGH,LOVE,

2. Kim Says:
    May 9th, 2011 at 3:24 am

I have watched show on regular basis and I as well as others notice Tamara says be happy etc. but always does the under handed back slap comments about people. She is FAKE!!!! Does anyone live in reality. This woman is so caddy. So is Vicky. If Gretchen did a body shot in Mexico the way Tamara did Vicky & Tamara would have trash talked Gretchen to death- saying what a tramp etc. They are the biggest HYPOCRITES on the show. Then they laugh like immature kids at the dinner party (ep.9) & Tamara puts her ear to the door, laughs about a friends house going into 4closure. You are fake Tamara. I am so glad I don’t have a person like you in my life & you are a bad example. Wake up people who idolize trash cackling witches like her. She has kids but acts like an idiot. The promo(beginning of intro to show) to her walking out in that swimsuit, then in tub & saying “freedom makes me hotter” just makes her look like desperate white trash. I am from Los Angeles & there are WAY hotter females than you- dear.

3. Cindy Says:
    May 23rd, 2011 at 11:44 am

Tamra is a horrible human…..she is immature and a mean girl. I don’t recall her ever saying anything positive in all of the seasons. Grow up Tamra and focus on your life and relationships and leave everyone else alone…..better yet, please quit the show!!!!!!

4. Dee Dee Says:
    June 13th, 2011 at 7:12 pm

The one thing that Tamara complains about other people doing to her … SHE DOES!! She gets into EVERYONE’S business just to trash talk them! I hope Eddie wises up … and if he doesn’t … well like my mom use to say … birds of a feather flock together … just like Vickie. Just LAST season Vickie planned a getaway with her husband to surprise him with a renewing of their vows .. Vickie .. do u understand WHAT vows are and what they mean? Obviously not! Those two girls are soooooo caddy! I, too, am glad I don’t have “friends” like that! Gosh … with friends like them who needs enemies????!!!

5. Lori Says:
    June 13th, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Tamra~you might be one of the trashiest housewives yet. You are mean as a snake and so painfully jealous of Alexis and Gretchen.You have no class,brains,compassion,and your botox injection marks all along your forehead are disgusting! PLEASE leave the show. YOU are horrible!

6. Susie Says:
    June 13th, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Tamra you are a very ugle person inside and out. You need to stay out of Gretchen’s business. All you go on is: “so and so told me, so and so called me, so and so text me” Damn!! REALLY??? Is your life that boring. You have serious issues. You really need to work on yourself. Life’s to short to worry about other people’s personal/private life. All it’s doing is aging you. Look at Eddy’s face everytime you bring thing’s up (he’s tired of it!!)

7. denise Says:
    June 15th, 2011 at 4:35 pm

Girl, you are in some serious bondage! You are shackled to a bitter, offended spirit and it is rotting you inside and out. You sat through the entire reunion show, (except when you left PROVING that you had NO IDEA what you were accusing Slade of) with a look on your face like you were smelling your own rotting heart the entire time. Vindictive, bitter, accusing, judging, hateful, nasty–and WAY to self righteous. Your life must really be a pathetic mess for you to try so hard to keep the focus on others so you can try to swallow your own vile. yuck. you need to do some serious self examination and stop worrying about everyone else.

8. Shannon Says:
    June 15th, 2011 at 5:25 pm

White trash is what you are Tamara. You have the nerve to talk about Gretchen and how she acted a couple years ago, you have no room to talk. Gretchen doesn’t have small children she has to answer to for her indiscretions. Tamara you should get your nose out if Tamara’s ass and don’t concern yourself with her and Slade. You have enough issues of your own don’t concern your self with others problems. Tamara is so jealous of Gretchen it’s sad. Tamara you might be some what attractive if you weren’t such and EVIL bitch.The minute you open your mouth you are UGLY. You and Vicki belong together you are both BITCHES.

9. Pmn Says:
    June 19th, 2011 at 4:32 am

Tamara NEEDS to leave the show…she is such trash. Simon was indeed smart in leaving her. She talks about everyone and does her best to show just how stupid she is. Crawl back into the hole you came out of Tamara…do us all a favor and leave!

10. Dottie Devine Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 7:19 pm

It isn’t only steroids that causes breast in males. Marijuana is another reason we are seeing breast tissue in teenagers. I am an OR nurse and have done quite a few mastectomies from smoking doobies. I don’t know why this information hasn’t been more readily available.

11. CanadianDime Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Tamra you are a malicious bitch! You don’t have a heart and just ugly person inside! Sad at 40 something you act like the way you do, caddy and bitchy. What a role example for your children, look at Ryan he’s nothing and going the wrong road in life. Won’t be surprised if your children all end up bums…..lol, after all look what they have for a mother. It show’s Tamra you are uneducated, mean spirited and just a devils advocate. Jealousy won’t get you anywhere, and keep trash talking, that’s all you good for and spreading your legs on national tv….opps I meant posing nude, same thing, classless Bitch!

12. ocbeast Says:
    February 6th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I am a fan of the real housewives of OC. But I have major dislikes on the show. First is Slate this guy is the biggest loser ever. To not pay your kids child support is a joke. Plus he has dated at least 3 of the housewives. He loves the attention and needs his butt kicked and I would love to fight him! Second is Alexis and her husband Jim the fakest couple on the show and they are so far from knowing what it means to be a good person it’s ridiculous. The best housewife ever was Laurie! She was real and kind and beautiful inside and out. Gretchen needs a wake-up call with her relationship with Slate. Gretchen leave the loser for a real man! I got you Gretchen, you are gorgeous. CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!

13. Krista Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 10:19 pm

I know this blog is like from a year ago but I just want Tamara to know she looks SOOO much better after her implants were removed…it’s way more proportional and more youthful. You go girl!!!

Comments