The Real Housewives Of Orange County: Vicki Gunvalson Rushed To The Hospital

May 19, 2011 10:00 AM by Veronica Dudo

In this week’s upcoming episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County, original housewife Vicki Gunvalson is rushed to the hospital. The scary scene went down during Alexis Bellino’s fashion show. Keep reading to find out what happened!

All season, Alexis has been tending to her new dress line called, Alexis Couture. The day has finally arrived for her to unveil her creations and her fellow housewives are there to support her and watch the show. While Tamra Barney is sitting at the table she receives a text message from Vicki that she is being rushed to the hospital because she is hemorrhaging. Tamra tells Alexis what’s going on saying, “I’m like shaking–I almost threw up. It’s bad.”

Talking out loud Alexis asks if she should tell anyone then decides against it since it’s a private matter. Tamra isn’t even listening revealing, “My heart is pounding out of my chest.”

But, the drama doesn’t stop there. Gretchen Rossi says she overhears Tamra telling Alexis what’s happening with Vicki and Gretchen says, “All of a sudden at two o’clock on a Thursday when Alexis’ dress line is you decided, ‘Ok, now I’m going to go to the hospital.’”

While sitting with Alexis Gretchen says to her, “I’m just not surprised that it’s about Vicki right now when it should be about you but whatever.”

Back at Tamra’s table she turns to former housewife Lynne Curtain and says, “I’m really worried about her.” Lynn tries to offer some comfort and replies, “Don’t get all worried for nothing it just makes more wrinkles. You don’t want to worry until we know, right? Have fun- cheers! Have some champagne, where’s your drink? She’s going to be ok. Vicki’s tough she can take anything.”

Tamra’s phone beeps, she looks at it and gasps as she reads aloud, “She’s going in for surgery.”

During the individual interview portion of the show Gretchen recalls, “Tamra’s completely creating a distraction in the middle of the fashion show.”

Meanwhile, as the situation was unfolding Gretchen says to Alexis at their table, “I just think it’s just ironic–the timing of it.” Then Fernanda asks, “Well, why do we need to talk about it? Why don’t we focus on what’s important?” Gretchen tells Fernanda, “You know what? Just hang around her a few more times and you’ll understand.”

During her interview, Alexis says about the ordeal, “Gretchen makes me start thinking twice about it–Vicki really might be faking it.”

The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Sundays on Bravo at 10|9c.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Orange County and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

12 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of Orange County: Vicki Gunvalson Rushed To The Hospital”

1. Chris Says:
    May 21st, 2011 at 11:48 am

OH MY LORD! IF THESE WOMEN CAN’T EVEN TRUST ENOUGH THAT VICKI (WHO I DON’T ALWAYS CARE FOR EITHER) HAS HAD A HISTORY OF ULCERS OF THE COLON…THEY’RE JUST REALLY, REALLY MEAN-SPIRITED!!! NOW, THAT TYPE OF THINKING MAKES THE CORE OF A PERSON BAD!
    THESE ULCERS CAN AND DO FREQUENTLY HEMORRHAGE. WHEN THAT HAPPENS, IT CAN ALL GO SOUTH QUICKLY. I’M SURE SHE’S FINE NOW, BUT TO SAY SHE USED THAT AS A REASON TO NOT ATTEND OR THAT GRETCHEN USED IT AS A DISTRACTION…WOW!!! HOW AWFUL! WHEW…WHAT A TOUGH CREW!

2. Gean Says:
    May 23rd, 2011 at 8:48 am

Gretchen was being really mean; constantly showing her contempt for Vicki and Tamra. And for Alexis to even begin thinking the same thing because Gretchen has known them longer.

3. Connie Says:
    May 23rd, 2011 at 10:54 am

I think Gretchen and Elixis are mean spearited and down right stupid. Vicki is not perfect but come on. You two are just evil. I think Bravo should kick all of except Tamara, Vicki and the other blonde that has some intelligence. And your dress lines sucks.

4. carol Says:
    May 24th, 2011 at 10:41 am

i think tamra should do what she does best, crawl up vickie’s dress and sniff. do she really love her boyfriend or is it vickie. with all the money these women have, i think they should be doing more than talking about each other. do they know the meaning of friends.

5. shelly Says:
    May 24th, 2011 at 7:02 pm

I have always like Gretchen, but now I have no respect for her at all you BITCH how could you think anything like that and to laugh!~ as for Alexa all I can say is get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness!!! how could you act like that you hipocrit you my friend are no christian.

6. Courtneyoc21 Says:
    May 26th, 2011 at 1:17 am

I was really starting to like gretchen..going from dating someone older making it seem like she was a golddigger to doing her on purse line and making something of herself…..But after that shit …gretchen you are such a selfish bitch…for you to laugh at someone for hemorrhaging thinking oh well im not gunna let it ruin this party your nothing but heartless. I give Tamera kudos for stepping up and being a true friend…gretchen is nothing but fake and so are her cheap ass friends…and hopefully slade sees it and leaves it!!!

7. jenn Says:
    May 31st, 2011 at 3:49 pm

keep going gretchen love u girl and as for tamra she is the biggest back stabber just like vicki. Why does everyone love to come to both those bimbos.

8. di Says:
    June 9th, 2011 at 1:22 pm

peggy….love her… genuine
    tamra…in lust … out of control
    alexis… competive… braggy… shallow
    gretchen… needs to move on from slade and mature
    fernanda…. love her …. hope see finds love
    vicki…she gave up on donn.. she wanted to be
    free like tamra… and in lust… she
    will slow down at work when that
    happens and see what see did to donn

9. Melinda Says:
    July 25th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

I am embarrassed that we have such TV shows. One reason to be embarrassed to be an american where character isn’t lauded, only perfect bodies for perfect back stabbing bitches.

10. mexicotaz Says:
    August 5th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Y know all of these women should thank theyre lucky stars that they’re not worrying about their next paycheck like ms of America right now and grow up. Vicki and Tamara sometimes do some very stupid and petty things but gretchen is horrible. She thinks shes better than everyone else and is royally hated. Alexis ……..really calls herself a Christian and treats people the way she does. Oh and should I even mention they nothing dress like hookers. If yre such good Christian people why dont y do something to help other less fortunate people instead of it always being about y and how do I look. Am I showing enough for people to see just how much money I really have. Give me a break…..can’t stand either one of them.

11. mexicotaz Says:
    August 5th, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Fyi really likes the show until y brought on the loudmouth blonde golddigger and the hooker dressing so called Christian.

12. Mardeanne Heffelfinger Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 5:05 pm

I hope Vickie is better by now. I have been watching several of the different housewives shows.
    It doesn’t take long to find out who the selfish ones are. There is alot of unkindness going on. I can think of a few right now but I will wait.

Comments