American Idol: Who Should Win?

May 24, 2011 09:15 PM by Christine McDow

After watching tonight’s American Idol, and seeing Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina at their best, who do you think should win the show? Both singers performed their heart out. Lauren Alaina even did it with “sprained” vocal cords. Comment below and let us know who you think should win!

Topics: American Idol |

16 Responses to “American Idol: Who Should Win?”

1. Claudia Says:
    May 24th, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Lauren cheated by using her Mother… Scotty should win…

2. Bob P Says:
    May 24th, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Very disappointed with the judges final night! They shouldn’t try to sway the voting by announcing who they think won. It has been obvious from the beginning that JayLo wanted a “girl” to win. Steven is so obviously unable to keep it in his pants long enough to keep his mouth shut about his desire to see Lauren win! And Randy, well, what can I say…he thinks he can get away with saying “he or she is in it to win it!” and not really giving a proper critique! Oh to have Simon back….Oh well, I hope America gets it right……

3. Les Says:
    May 24th, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Scotty McCreery should win; he is consistently better that Lauren Alaina, who is also Great. Both will be awarded contracts so either way it goes will be okay. But, McCreery, is controlled, smooth and just sooo wonderful. I wish them both much success and good things.

4. sandye Says:
    May 24th, 2011 at 10:34 pm

scotty, period. No manipulation or show bias, he just earned it. Steven, jimmy and the producers disgust me.

5. mandy m Says:
    May 24th, 2011 at 10:51 pm

The best season by far. Tons of talent, but I was a fan of Scotty from the audition. Lauren is great but if I were to buy an album it would be Scotty’s deep voice I’d like to hear over and over. Love ya Scotty~

6. Rick Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 12:36 am

I’ve watched since the “top 24″ and throughout the competition, many of my favorites were eliminated, in spite of my vote! But noew at the end, Lauren’s rendition of her new song actually made me cry (a hard thing for a man to admit) and that cinched it for me, LAUREN ALAINA.

7. sharon Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 2:15 am

Scotty should win I throught the judges where trying to get votes for Lauren The song that she sung at the end was one that could have turn people to vote for her they should have had a different song so it wouldnt had appeal to all the mother in the world it was fair to Scotty

8. Marguerite Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 4:57 am

They are both very good. I personally think that Lauren is better.

9. laverne Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 5:50 am

scotty should win cause he has a very nice voice and he the best singer im 63 and scoyyy going all the way

10. Jose Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 5:55 am

Scotty should win best male voice ever on Idol

11. Lisa Princ Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 6:15 am

Personally, I think it should based on the entire season, not just the performances of last night. With that said, it should be hands down Scotty who has been much more consistent all season long :)

12. Peggy Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 7:52 am

I think Lauren killed it last night….I love Scotty too but Lauren is my fav. I hope she wins…she is the next Carrie Underwood IMO. And if she wins it is because she has an awesome voice not because of the judges!!!! Go Lauren!

13. rowen Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 8:12 am

lauren is good but still an amateur, scotty has the charm and voice and sings like a professional,he will get it…

14. Lisa Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 12:18 pm

SCOTTY SHOULD WIN!

I believe that Lauren is much to immature to have the responseblities that it takes to be a true country performer,she doesnt have the confidence in herself, I feel it takes to succeed with such a demanding career. SORRY!

15. myra Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 1:51 pm

SCOTTY HE IS REAL AND REAL TALENTED

16. judy Says:
    May 25th, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Scotty should be the winner! He has it all, great talent, charm, looks, humbleness,all that it takes to be a real American Idol. Not that Lauren is not talented or sweet, but she is a bit too immature to handle the stress. Giveher a few years, and she will be great.

Comments