Gene Simmons Family Jewels: All Is Fair In Love, War And Long Lost Siblings

June 14, 2011 04:34 PM by Christine McDow

Just when you thought it was safe to turn on A&E, Gene Simmons and his significant other, Shannon Tweed, are back with season six if Gene Simmons Family Jewels.  The new season premieres tonight at 10pm EST.  What do you have to look forward to during the 6th season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels?  Keep reading to find out!

Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are back on TV again to tackle real life family issues, including the long lost, very estranged siblings that Gene has in Israel.  Siblings Gene may not have even known existed since his parents divorced when he was just 8 years old and he moved to America with his mom, never to see his father again. (THAT explains a lot of things!)  It seems as if during this season we will see Shannon plot to reunite Gene with his siblings in order to expand on his family tree.

Read the SheKnows exclusive interview with Gene Simmons!

However, Gene Simmons Family Jewels is not just about Gene’s family in Israel, and him forming a relationship with them.  It is also about the roller coaster ride he lives with Shannon Tweed, who almost immediately walks out on Gene, saying she needs to evaluate their relationship and her role in it.  As fans of the show know though, the couple often has little tiffs, but also always seem to come back together stronger than ever.  Gene Simmons still refers to Shannon as the love of his life.  Awe…how sweet!

As for the rest of the family, this season finds Sophie just entering college and Nick just getting out of college, trying to find his way in the real world.

Will you be watching the new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels?  What has been your favorite scenes from past seasons.  Comment below and let us know!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Gene Simmons Family Jewels and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo credit: A&E

Topics: A&E Reality TV Shows, Gene Simmons Family Jewels |

8 Responses to “Gene Simmons Family Jewels: All Is Fair In Love, War And Long Lost Siblings”

1. T Says:
    June 14th, 2011 at 8:21 pm

Sophie looks big. I like em big

2. Kathryn Eckford Says:
    June 14th, 2011 at 9:27 pm

I just watched the show this evening and I can’t believe what a jerk Gene has turned out to be. I watched the show because I thought he was a loving family man with a wonderful relationship with his family.Gene doesn’t drink, smoke or do drugs. What a role model, or so I thought. Boy was I stupid. Gene is self centered and doesn’t know the meaning of family. Gene looks like a foolish old man with these plastic fake boobed air heads. You’re 61 and when are you going to act your age. I was fooled when you presented yourself as a loving family man. You lost me as a fan. This is a perfect example of a man trying to be something he’s not and you don’t deserve Shannon. She’s beautiful, loyal and dedicated to her wonderful children. Wow, give you head a shake.There is nothing more important than family. Money doesn’t support you, hug you when you’re down, give you chicken soup where you’re sick, be a companion or someone to share your feeling with. You can never make up for missed opportunities with your kids and wife. I hope your money makes you warm and fuzzy at night in your old age.

3. Bob Says:
    June 14th, 2011 at 10:28 pm

I love this show, and partly because it shows the
    “other” side of Gene when not a rockstar- it shows he’s human like everyone else, and his teenag kids are like any teens- rolling their eyes at their silly parents. Gene and Shannon may tease eachother and may ight- but they always make it up in spite of Gene’s busy life- that’s dedicaton!

4. mariabryan Says:
    June 17th, 2011 at 4:19 am

Shannon let him go, he is a man that is into himself, not into you. If he loved you he would have married you when you got pregnant the first time like a gentleman would have. Shannon move on, find real love with someone that would stand by you and want to be with just you! Treat you nice and not need other women hanging on their arms all the time.

5. teresa caputo Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 9:16 pm

I love this show!! I would NEVER open myself up to former family reality shows, but this one is great! I love Gene as he is a positive role model and a mothers’ boy!!
    I believe he has a personna to live up to, but meant no harm to Shannon.
    As far as Shannon goes, I agree with her in that she is tired of “that” kind of “stuff” going on. Gene has lived his life with I am sure a million women lurking around. Shannon never showed jealousy and this was just the same,…no jealousy, just tired of that kind of bullshit in their lives. Gene knows he was wrong. I love this couple. Please you guys, work this out! You are so important to one another and I look up to you both.
    Good luck to both of you. You are loved!

6. Margo Says:
    July 6th, 2011 at 3:20 pm

do you really think Shannon would have had 2 children and stuck around for twenty eight years if Gene Simmons wasn”t Gene Simmons and was very, very rich?? Please, grow up.

7. Carol Says:
    October 2nd, 2011 at 6:40 am

I don’t think that Shannon would have stuck around if Gene Simmons was not rick and famous. She even said so on one of their shows. I think they do sincerely love each other though. I’m glad they got married and wish them all the best in their future life together. I think Shannon did a great job raising her children. I must say, her son is so tall and good looking.

8. Nancy Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 8:50 am

I am a longtime fan of Gene Simmons and the reality show. I love how they go thru their problems with the children and communicate. I have been waiting for their return to television.
    I just hope that Gene is truthful during this season. Gene and Shannon have done a wonderful job raising their children because even with being famous the children came first.

Comments