The Bachelorette Preview: The Return Of Bentley Williams

June 20, 2011 08:48 AM by Kristin Watson

Ever since Bentley Williams made his less than admirable exit in episode three of ABC’s The Bachelorette, Ashely Hebert has been pining over him. At this point in the process she still has no idea the depths of his betrayal and this week it looks like she’ll be begging for him to return in order to gain the closure she needs to move on.

Last week’s episode of The Bachelorette was painful to watch for so many reasons. The biggest being Ashely Hebert’s inability to let go of that snake Bentley Wililams. She was in Thailand with a bevy of beautiful men who want to date her and all she could think about was Bentley. It was tragic, really.

At this time, all Ashley Hebert knows is that he wanted to exit the show to take care of his daughter and be with her. She has no idea the dirt he was slinging during the confessionals or the fact that he continually compared her to Emily Maynard.

During a preview for this week’s episode of The Bachelorette, it looks like Ashley’s feelings will come to a boil as she admits to Chris Harrison she can’t stop thinking about Bentley and if it could have worked. We don’t need a crystal ball to answer that question, but apparently Ashley needs to see it for herself.

“There is something that is on my mind a lot, a lot more than I want it to be,” Ashley tells Chris Harrison. “I have to be open and honest with you right now, I have been thinking a lot lately about something and I just feel like in order for me to move forward in these relationships, I really need to put this in the past. I know you are not going to be happy with me, but it’s Bentley and what could have been.”

Whispers of Bentley Willliams’ true intentions have been in Ashley Hebert’s ear since the star of the season but she chose to listen to his cuddly words and what his comforting arms were telling her.

Whether or not the two will actually see each other this week or if it will be drawn out to next week remains to be seen but we do know he makes some sort of return this week.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelorette news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photo courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

7 Responses to “The Bachelorette Preview: The Return Of Bentley Williams”

1. susan Says:
    June 20th, 2011 at 7:07 pm

what a joke,last week they used a “teaser” insinuating that dumb jerk Bentley was going to be back this week; now this week we get a repeat of the thing. This does not make for great ratings as far as I’m concerned, the first time, yes, but not the drag out scenario. Is anyone else with me on this?
    I am getting really tired of the drama with this bachelorette.

2. rosemary Says:
    June 20th, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Has the bachelorette show producers lost their mind returning Bentley to the show knowing what he has said about Ashley wishing she was Emily Maynard. Why doesn’t Chris just tell her he is NOT into her, there was no connection only in her head. If they allow Bentley to return and talk her into being with him and/or listening to him tell Ashley he is sorry….I will never watch the show again. Ashley is immature and she keeps saying they had so much but in fact it was all about Ashley falling for him and Bentley making a complete fool out of her and the show

3. ladybug Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 9:18 am

Bentley is a crude guy. Ashley deserves what ever he does to her for she did not listen to the warnings she received. It is not fair what she is doing to the other guys. They should all leave when Bentley comes back.

4. mary Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 11:15 am

I agree with Rosemary!!! I think the producers should not allow Bentley back on. And they should have also let Ashley know what Bentley said behind her back. To make more drama, and possibly hurt Ashley more, is just nuts!! Let the real show go on, please!!!

5. Lila Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 11:42 am

I totally agree with comments about Bentley returning. I think it is a waste of time to keep watching this show. I have been really disappointed in Ashley this season. I think Chris Harrison should pull the plug on this years show! I’m at the point where it is getting really stupid and this is not how this show should be going if you’re looking to find love! I can’t for the life of me figure out how she fell so hard for someone she hardly knows and she was warned from the get go about this JERK! I will watch next weeks episode in hope all the men remaining pack up and leave her for what she is doing to them. She wants honesty maybe she needs a reality check.

6. Ann Says:
    June 23rd, 2011 at 9:09 am

I thought she was suppose to be sooo smart she is going to be a Dentist!! She certainly doesn’t have any common sense!!! I agree she deserves whatever she gets from the remainder of these guys for being sooo stupid!!! If I were a guy on the show and looking for love I would certainly want someone who had more common sense then her!!!I agree the show should not waste all of our time bringing back that JERK the show should have showed the show footage to Ashley and let her see what he said about her. Why waste the money to fly him back to her and waste the viewers time and the time of the other guys on the show who are looking for a real relationship with her!!!! God knows why they would want one after the way she has acted over Bentley!!!!!

7. Alicia Says:
    June 24th, 2011 at 6:28 pm

If i was the rest of the bachelors,, I will walk out of the show… Since she is only interest in Bently… The are second fiddle to her… Guys dont be stup walk out on her and show her she really lost some real honest guys .. No a Bently jerk haaaa!

Comments