June 27, 2011 06:35 AM by Kristin Watson

The return of Bentley Williams in Hong Kong not only puts The Bachelorette’s Ashley Hebert on edge, but the guys as well.

ABC has been using Bentley Williams’ Hong Kong return as the perfect tease to keep us tuning in and tonight (June 27) we’ll finally see just how much it affects Ashley Hebert and the men.

We already reported that The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison believes the return of Bentley Williams is as much about the men as it his about Ashley Hebert.

Harrison teased that the results of Bentley Williams showing his deceptive face and the whole episode for that matter, “Will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life.”

Sounds like this is an episode not to be missed. But don’t worry, just because Bentley Williams is flying to Hong Kong to face Ashley doesn’t mean we’ll be void of the normal format we’ve come to know and love on The Bachelorette – the dates. After all, it would be boring if Williams was the only focus.

Two interesting reports as to what will go down during Monday night’s episode are a dragon boat race between the men and a passion filled date between J.P. and Ashley.

The rose ceremony, however, will bring everything to a boil as the men share their true feelings over Bentley Williams’ return and one man just can’t handle it.

Will someone walk away? Will Bentley stay? Tune in to find out and check out a preview of the all-new episode and tell us what you think in the comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelorette news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photo courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

20 Responses to “The Bachelorette: The Return Of Bentley Williams In Hong Kong Puts Ashley Hebert And The Men On Edge”

1. Bmorejane Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 7:05 am

I’m so tired of hearing about Bentley. I really think she slept with him and that’s why she’s obsessed about needing “closure.” I’d be insulted if I were one of the guys left who is really interested in her and she’s obsessing over a guy who chose to leave her. I’m hoping the current guys get to learn what Bentley had been saying about her during the confessionals, because I don’t think he ever said anything negative to any of them about Ashley. Everyone should be pissed.

2. Mags Holman Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 7:35 am

I think it was pretty crappy that the show led us on with the Bentley ordeal. We were led to believe he was going to be on last week. The show is losing viewers by pulling crap like that. This one if for the producers….the Bentley thing is ruining the show not helping it. Bringing him back on when you have witnessed how bad he has been treating her and clearly there for other reasons is terrible. This guy should not have been allowed to return.

3. cc Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 7:41 am

This gal is so freaking stupid it’s pathetic. She throws a guy of the show for looking at an online dating sight but was WARNED by a FRIEND about Bentley and what does she say. “I took it as a grain of salt”. So what do you do, jump in with both feet without looking. With all due respect, would your friend lie to you? Get a grip would you. The show because of Ashley has become to stupid to watch any more.

4. Dana Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 8:28 am

Bringing Bentley back is a sad attempt at ratings for this show. THEY KNOW his intentions are bad, this is supposed to be a show about finding love not destroying lives! Shame on you, no longer watching the show, including tonight!

5. janet Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 8:48 am

Ashley Hebert is THE worst bachelorette EVER!! I am so sick of her tunnel visioned whiny voice, “Bentley” and how she knew he was the one and just can’t get past him while completely disregarding the genuine men who gave up their lives to be there for her. She was warned by a reliable source about Bentley and completely chose to disregard that information so her humiliation is of her own doing. The only people I feel sorry for on this season of The Bachelorette are the genuine men who have had to endure her self absorbed constant whining over Bentley and her lack of regard for the remaining mens’ feelings and emotions. BOOOOOOO ASHLEY HEBERT!! YOU SELF ABSORBED WEENIE!!

6. Martha Essex Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 9:51 am

Where were the producers when they picked Ashley? This girl has lied to everyone including herself and you want people to believe the show is for real?

She is the worst Bachelorette yet!

7. kate Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 11:20 am

I can’t believe Ashley liked Bentley so much. He is really sleazy and not even cute.

8. Crickett Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 11:34 am

I think Bentley should act like a true man and let
    Ashley really know how he feels, after trashing her to everyone watching, I can’t say much for him. They’re so may nice men on the program that really deserves a chance but all Ashley can do is cry over a guy who belittled her in front of America. Grow up Bentley and be a man tell Ashley how you really feel. So she can get on with her life, I think all of us who watch are tired of her Whining over Bentley

9. Breeze Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Bentley is a huge joke. What any woman would see in him is beyond me. Women of America unite and stay away from Bentley.

10. deedee Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

I agree with some of the posters, this is the worst season show ever!! why they chose this Ashley I have no clue. I just don’t watch it anymore or the up coming new shows, just awful. All the scenes are scripted and this Ashley doesn’t seem to know her head from her foot what she wants or who she wants, she just took the offer of doing the show and she at the end will still not find the man of her dreams..
    Maybe in 10 more years she will be ready and understand what she wants and who she is as a person herself.

11. ERockridge Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Ashley is so immature to really know what she wants, she clearly can’t see pass her nose, I mean, come on she chose to be stuck with the only men who decided to live the show!!! This girl has no self esteem at all

12. Tibey Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 3:32 pm

The show is so FAKE. Everyone on that show is just there for the tv and travel experience. It is so dragged out and ridiculous. If that is how you find love, then si-anarra.

13. GirlBach Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Mickey was my favorite and Im so sad/happy that hes leaving from seeing the sneek peeks….I hope he doesnt leave but it sure looks like it! All of those men deserve a strong and more secure woman! :( this is the sadest season yet

14. SweetRee Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 5:24 pm

I also agree with most of the comments. Why would ABC waste air time with the whole butt face bentley ordeal?? It was very unfair to the other guys that were really there for ashley and it was unfair to us viewers. Booooooo on you ABC!!!!

15. danalynne Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 6:18 pm

The worst Bachelorette ever. Bently, Bentley. Can stand watching it. If it wasn’t for the drinking game. (every time she says Bently we do a shot…) i wouldn’t watch… Yes that is dot dot dot

16. danalynn Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 6:28 pm

the worst…. If it wasn’t for the drinking game.(shots when she says Bentley) I wouldn’t watch… Yes thats dot dot dot

17. Nanci Eisner Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Tacky, perhaps. But, I’ve enjoyed watching both The Bachelor & Bachelorette. Why didn’t they just Skype Bentley & Ashley or have him call. Perhaps, Bentley is a media whore & the producers want to make an entertainment show. Perhaps, they’ll make Bentley the next Bachelor. Bentley manipulated Ashley and gave all of us women an opportunity to see a woman being played & how pathetic we can look. To think that people are starving & the show paid good money to give that bastard a second free trip to Hong Kong (or did he pay for it? ha ha ha). Oh dear, I hear her crying now with the other guys. Pathetic. I know show biz, but this is now getting creepy.

18. Jenessa Says:
    June 27th, 2011 at 7:01 pm

I .. am not gonna watch any more. I just think it is so dumb this season. I waste way too much time on
    this..lol.

19. marie Says:
    June 28th, 2011 at 2:50 am

This is a joke of a show. I had to turn it off after she tells the guys about her closure with Bently and when the guys get upset, she walks away bawling her eyes out again. I am so sick of seeing this girl cry for no reason. She is the worst bachlorette ever and I just can’t watch this anymore. All she does is cry and expect these guys to worship the ground she walks on. Not even hot and I feel sorry for the guy she picks…..he is getting an insecure loser of a wife. I did not see in any way, shape or form, when and how she fell for Bentley. So contrived and boring. Hey producers, we want to see a show about a real girl finding real love. I think ratings would have been great last night if all of the guys would have just walked out on her. What guy wants to waste his time on this chick?

20. M Bon Says:
    June 28th, 2011 at 11:14 am

The guy who left last night(Mickey)should be the next Bachelor.Obviously he’s hurt & he’s there for the right reason.Lucas should have left as well & left the rose. Ashley deserves Bentley.

Comments