Kate Gosselin: Braves the Grocery Store with all 8!

June 28, 2011 07:52 AM by Halle Fontana

Kate Gosselin, mother of the famous Gosselin 8 and star of Kate plus 8, recently shocked the cashier and braved the supermarket with all 8 of her children. What would have prompted her to do that when most sane women in America would refuse?  Keep reading to find out!

Never one to let an opportunity pass her by, Mother of eight Kate turned the trip into an educational visit by having the children shop for their ‘hodgepodge dinner’. Each of the child was assigned an item; protein, carbs, veggies, dairy and then had to find it in the store.

After wrestling with 8 little personalities; “the next time you’ll see them they’ll be in college” were a tired Kate’s parting words.

You can catch The Gosselin’s grocery trip on ‘Kate Plus 8′  TLC, Wednesdays at 10pm.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Kate plus 8 news, please feel free to check out SirLinks A Lot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Topics: Kate Gosselin, Kate Plus 8, TLC Reality TV Shows |

15 Responses to “Kate Gosselin: Braves the Grocery Store with all 8!”

1. barbee Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 7:36 am

This broad is so ignorant she thinks everyone is just enamored with her and her kids. Five years ago, the kids, as toddlers, were fun to watch and she wasn’t AS obnoxious, but NOW, NONE of them are worth the time it takes to film the crap she calls their life! She has stifled the kids to the point that they appear to be about 4, the oldest twin is always shown with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face (although, I will take it to show she’s unhappy more than mad) and the other twin, ODDLY, has turned into a mini-kate (and I mean that NOT in a good way). tlc is way off in their quest to continue pushing this juvenile excuse for a mother-figure on the screen. She has no talent, personality, likability, in other words, NOTHING TO OFFER in the way of entertainment or informational contribution. Please give those children their lives back and get her back to obscurity where she belongs.

2. Kim Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Kate and TLC should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to parade these children and their difficulties in the public arena. The mother continues to stunt their growth, continues to put them in high chairs (as recently seen on air), continues to dress them alike, and all of the children appear to have behavior difficulties, and some with speech difficulties as well. Kate will lie on a continual basis to keep her trainwreck on TV.

3. Dani Mcquire Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Agree with you there. The only true ‘celebrities’ exposed in a positive light should be actors who entertain us with their craft…

I personally cannot stand all of these reality-tv-types!!

4. Justin Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Gosh, people are judgmental. I saw the show where the kids were with her! Looks like they all had a fun time…and it was educational for the kids.

The woman is doing the best she can…I see nothing immoral or out of place with this. How else could she begin to afford to care for such a huge family. Word is that the ex can’t afford child support…so Kate is doing this on her own.

People need to stop being so cruel. Let the woman do what she has to do!

5. kathy Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

i wished she’d stop dressing them the same.

6. NO WIRE HANGERS, EVER!!! Says:
    July 1st, 2011 at 6:37 am

let her do what she has to do… just leave the kids out of it.

7. Teresa Says:
    July 1st, 2011 at 11:12 am

Kate go to work like normal people like us do every day and I know for a gact you cna do this too My mother raised 9 kids on her and my dad salary so you can too so do everyone a favor and just to back to work it might be as much as you was making on Tv but its a job you cna do better at as a Nurse so do everyone a favor and just do bakc to workj your ex did it and now he is happy so just GO TO WORK LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO EVERY DAY PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEE!

8. Sherry Says:
    July 3rd, 2011 at 4:12 am

Such animosity shown here! There are many who happen to love Kate and her children…People who are unhappy with themselves are also very negative about others. Start working on self-love, because if you don’t love yourself, it shows up everywhere, like on here for instance.

9. Sherry Says:
    July 3rd, 2011 at 8:19 am

There are hundreds of thousands of people who love Kate. Those of you who ae so negative,critical and mean spirited here is because you have no self-love. People who do not have self-love, are the ones who attack, demean and degrade others.

10. Linda Palm Says:
    July 3rd, 2011 at 10:55 pm

The ONLY time mommy dearest does anything w/the kids is when the camera’s are rolling !!!
    She NEEDS to turn the camera crew off……….!!

All she does is parade her butt in high heals 7 continue to play the poor me ……….GAME !!!
    Go AWAY KATE !!!

11. Carlita Says:
    July 4th, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Yes we are negative, critical, jealous, mean spirited blah blah blah. Kate Gosselin is a self-absorbed phony who exlploits her children for money. She has no talent and her show is all about her cleavage, clothes, shoes, vacations and self-entitled children. Meanwhile she is always crying poor and constantly talks negatively about Jon. If your idea of watching Kate exploit her children entertaining then that is pretty sad. I will not watch because I want those kids to have their privacy. If Kate wants to make it in show business on her own merit, koodles to her but it won’t happen because she is not likeable and has no talent.

12. Sinclair mui Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 12:20 am

I think that Kate is a great mother. From what I have seen, Kate does a great job raising eight children. She gives them new opportunities to learn or to go places, what mother wouldn’t want the best for their children? People give her so much slack for her personality and behavior, but guess what? No one is perfect. If I had that many kids, I would be depressed and living off of welfare because I would not be able to support all of them with one salary. I probably would not have the energy to get through the day or have the time to be as organized as Kate. My house would be a total mess and the children would be out of control. Most people criticize that they can do better, but I would like to see them try.
    I am glad that she is smart enough to take care of herself as well as the children.

13. SickofKate Says:
    July 27th, 2011 at 5:42 pm

All of you calling us haters, whatever! Have you people actually watched the show?! I admit when the show first started it was a really nice show to watch…there were some solid moments. But, please people, reality check, when the money started rolling in things changed. You all must admit. This woman’s first love is herself now. She’s not real anymore. I understand taking care of children is expensive, but at what cost? Is it really worth the price in the end? Yes easier to say from here. However, isn’t it the goal of every parent to raise healthy, happy, somewhat well balanced children, that grow into productive, well adjusted adults? Please, look at the kids faces, really look at them. Yes they get to do cool things no one else can, but are they really happy?

14. kris Says:
    September 2nd, 2011 at 4:17 pm

com’on now. I have 5 kids within 4 1/2 yrs apart, yes we adopted 3 out of fostercare and I watch 5 more daycare children so I CAN stay home with our kids. I often take out all 10 kids by myself many many places. Stores, shopping, zoo, COSI, parks, etc. The age range between all 10 kids is 3 1/2 to 12. It can be done, you just have to have consisent rules and consequences and then follow thru EVERY time.

15. bloondie Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 11:02 am

I agree with Justin and a few others who say they watch Kate + 8 and the kids are well behaved. Yes, there are a few that act up. How many times we areat the store and see one child acting the fool, yet she has 8. The woman has to do what she can to avoid welfare, then that would be coming out of our pockets.

I do agree, she needs to stop dressing the older girls alike. Let their own personality shine. I for one would like to see how they are developing thuout the years. Also, if there are some of the kids who do not want to be on the show, do not force them. All the best to Kate and the kids.

Comments