Teresa Giudice & Melissa Gorga’s Feud to Carry On at a Liquor Store Near You

June 28, 2011 10:00 AM by Shayla Perry

When will it ever end? Bravo‘s Real Housewives of New Jersey will soon be competing for more than camera time and the attention of Joe Gorga. Both Teresa Giudice and sister-in-law Melissa Gorga are taking a turn from Bethenny Frankel and launching their own line of alcoholic beverages. More details after the jump!

Teresa Giudice’s money problems may soon be coming to an end. After the success of her second Italian food cookbook, Fabulicious, the Housewife-turned-entrepreneur is forging ahead into a different sector of the food & beverage market — alcohol.

“We’re starting a new business with wines,” Teresa tells the New York Daily News. “It’s a Bellini and it’s going to be called a ‘Fabulini.’ I’ve got a raspberry and peach. It’s Prosecco wine, peach puree, and raspberry.”

Sounds like she’s got the whole branding thing down to a “Super T.” But did Teresa really expect to be able to launch another product without someone on her coattails? And by “someone,” we mean her favorite sister-in-law and the newest addition to the Housewives, Melissa Gorga, who’s apparently coming out with her own drink as well (but we’re sure Joe Gorga is very involved in the business).

“I have a champagne that I’m coming out with,” Gorga tells E!’s Mark Malkin. “It’s called Magnifica Giornata and it stands for ‘magnificent day.’ It’s like a motto, ‘Every day’s a magnificent day.’”

And so, the feud continues…. Blame it on the a-a-a-alco-alcohol.

Which Housewives’ drink are you more excited about, and who would you rather have a drink with — Teresa Giudice or Melissa Gorga? Tell us about it in the Comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

13 Responses to “Teresa Giudice & Melissa Gorga’s Feud to Carry On at a Liquor Store Near You”

1. terri Says:
    June 28th, 2011 at 11:20 am

Teresa’s of course. Melissa should go back in the cabient she came out of as the countess would say

2. My Name Says:
    June 28th, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Neither

3. Natalia Says:
    June 29th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Teresa’s ! I don’t drink champagne everyday but even if I did, I wouldn’t buy a brand by a wannabe like Melissa. Sorry but its difficult to respect someone that envious of someone else that she’d break up a family over it!

4. Dee Says:
    July 1st, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Teresa all the way. Melissa hates Teresa, yet wants to BE Teresa. It’s crazy. And the fact that she’ll manipulate her husband away from his family (and that he’d allow it) is tragically wrong.

5. Chris Says:
    July 1st, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I wouldn’t support the Gorga family in any way shape or form!
    That whole family needs to go!!!!!

6. Nisey Says:
    July 7th, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Teresa’s! She’s been in the “game” for a long time now and she’s trying to make ends meet just like the rest of us. Melissa needs to stop “biting” off of her sister-in-law. If she really wants the family united, then partner up w/ Teresa w/ her champagne line instead of pulling the family further apart.

7. Michele Says:
    July 13th, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Teresa! Why buy cheap imation things, like Melissa, when you can have the real one. Prosecco is lighter an can be used everyday unlike Champagne, which couldn’t be good if it comes from NJ, no offense but seriously?

8. Mary Says:
    July 14th, 2011 at 7:36 am

Teresa, absolutely! She’s much more believable than Melissa anyway. I do believe Melissa is a gold-digger and saw her husband coming from a mile away. He’s too dumb and desperate to know when he’s being had. Melissa and her husband should slither out of the show and let’s get back to the way the show was before, which was entertaining. With Melissa on the show…well, it’s just annoying and in my opinion, there’s just no competition between Teresa and Melissa anyway.

9. Chris Says:
    July 20th, 2011 at 12:18 am

Theresa’s..first it sounds delish! And I can see seving it and drinking it more often than champagne. When it is an occasion to drink champagne I want the “good” stuff. I wouldn’t waste a dime on Melissa. I thought she was trying to be a pop star?? Geeze? Leave Theresa alone. Truth…” a wife makes a family and can break a family” .

10. Giovanna Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Are you kidding me! When will Melissa stop riding on Teresa’s coattail? She is showing her true colors all that Teresa said Melissa was doing. Melissa needs to go back doing what ever she was doing before she tried to become famous. Leave Melissa, umm bye, bye.

11. Linda Says:
    November 1st, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Teresa’s is the one I am buying. Melissa is and always will be a Teresa wannabe..go Teresa!

12. Patricia Says:
    November 1st, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Teresa’s ALL THE WAY! Melissa is a HORRIBLE WOMAN! Something about her just isn’t right. She gives me these bad vibes! Melissa, STOP BEING LIKE TERESA! Focus on your children, husband, and your ”so called music career”, and stop making your husband, Joe, more screwed up in the head from all your evil brainwashing!

13. Savvy Says:
    November 13th, 2011 at 6:07 pm

I like Champagne if it is not cheap so this will probably be pretty good. Fabulini’s or Teresa’s take on the Bellini is already being done at almost every resort I have been to in Miami & 1 in San Diego. I hardly think this is new or gonna give Bethanney a run for her money. How is Teresa’s wine doing? I know her 2nd cookbook is not selling near as well as the first plus I found the recipes the be the same as a million other Italian Recipe’s I have & some of them are so easy everybody does them.
    Like the one for “grilled asparagus”. Really Tree, everyone knows how to do that whether they are Italian or not. I am looking forward to Teresa’s make up line & I liked “Skinny Italian” I just think that Bravo is going overboard with these gals as authors, singers, designers etc. Enough already.

Comments