July 01, 2011 12:49 PM by Kristin Watson
As we previously reported, former Dancing with the Stars contestant Aaron Carter was alleged to have said Michael Jackson gave him cocaine. As with everything in entertainment, there’s new information surfacing. There’s now an update saying Aaron Carter is calling those allegations false.
ABC’s Dancing with the Stars contestant Aaron Carter was alleged to have told the Australian version of OK! magazine Michael Jackson had given him cocaine. Now it turns out, that might not have been the case. Were the cocaine allegations in an interview with journalist Daphne Barak false?
According to TMZ, a rep for Aaron Carter has told them, ”Nothing was said that was reported.” In fact, they were pointed to a YouTube video that seems to give up what really happened.
We’re sure there’s going to be many more updates to this story. We want to hear your thoughts as news trickles in. Are you cool with the Aaron Carter video backing his story that Michael Jackson didn’t give him cocaine?
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Dancing With The Stars and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.
For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!
Photo courtesy of FayesVision/WENN