Jillian Michaels Hates Her…

July 05, 2011 06:30 AM by Lisa Princ

Recently, Jillian Michaels of The Biggest Loser on NBC shared some of her insecurities with fans, but now the former fitness trainer shares what she hates about herself. Being in such great shape, what could she possible hate? Keep reading to find out!

The Biggest Loser’s Jillian Michaels is all about helping people over come their insecurities and what they hate about their bodies, but Jillian actually has her own issues with her body that she is dealing with. In a recent interview with Fitness magazine, when asked if she hated anything about her own body, Jillian replied: “My ass! I hate it! There’s cellulite on it, and no matter what I do, I can’t rid of it.”

Cellulite? Really? We find that hard to believe, but then again people are normally more critical of themselves than anyone else is. In any event, Jillian shares that while you do not have to be “ripped”, being healthy is the key as it will make you more secure in all the areas of your life – we’ve heard her preach that on The Biggest Loser, so we know she believes in that theory.

Jillian Michaels also has some advice for those of us who may hit a plateau with our weight – mixing it up a little helps! She says: “Whenever I feel dissatisfied and unfulfilled, I make a course correction. I get bored easily, so I need something that’s going to keep me focused. I mix it up.” Great advice as usual Jillian, it’s still sad that you will not be sharing that on the upcoming season of the show…you are already missed!

What do you think? Comment and share your thoughts with us and be sure to check back for the fall premiere dates of season 12!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Biggest Loser and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

21 Responses to “Jillian Michaels Hates Her…”

1. jonny rocket Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 6:47 am

too bad she looks like a man.

2. lisa h Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 7:18 am

We all go throught that with our bodies. Part of it is aging and not feeling like you are getting older but slowly seeing changes. Whatever, she is still very pretty and fit.

3. Big Billy Mayhem Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 8:18 am

She hates her ass…what ass?

4. wendy Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 8:27 am

Jillian is the best part of the show. I hope that it will continue without her, but she will be missed a great deal. Jillian is so real.

5. Maurice Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 8:57 am

Bisexual skank !

6. chris Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 11:01 am

Really? You have the best, hottest body body That I have seen. Thank you

7. ric Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 12:39 pm

She should post a pic of her ass so we can judge for ourselves!

8. Matty Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Her giant nostrils?

9. Struger Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 1:17 pm

How long has Jillian Michaels lived as a woman? Has she had the operation or is she what they call pre-op? Is she the first transsexual/transgender person to be on a national tv show, or have there been others?

10. KevinM Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 1:31 pm

I’ll tap her ass so hard, it will smack the cellulite right off of it :)

11. jorge Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

We never see much of her “ass” because of what she wears but I thought she would say her waist. Her waist is not small or else her hips are very small because there is not much curve there. That being said, her work-outs get results, they work for me.

12. Christine McDow Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I think all of you haters are just jealous.

13. Nick Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 3:36 pm

i’ve never seen her ass, i wish she’d show it as the rest of her body looks damn good…

14. The Disco Strangler Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Another attention wh0re.

NEXT!…….

15. Lisa Princ Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Seriously, I think so also. What is with all the Jillian hate? She is gorgeous and has a body that most of us her age would die for….wish my ass looked that good!

16. Kendall Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 8:10 pm

Her ass celulite is just some kind of karmic gift, a devine and wonderful way to tell her she’s a complete asshole. She pandered to the camara for fame and ratings at the expense of the dignity and safety of those she pretended to help. She’s just a fame whore and a bitch. She is VERY lucky The Biggest Loser producers and her pseudo trainer bullying didn’t kill anyone.

17. Thom S. Says:
    July 5th, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Jillian is awesome in every aspect-if HALF of the women out there looked like her us guys would all be happy. “People who live in glass houses…”

18. mark Says:
    July 6th, 2011 at 9:43 am

I think she should show us the cellulite! That way we could comment on weather or not she should hate it.

19. Rodney Says:
    July 6th, 2011 at 10:00 am

I heard that rubbing the ass frequently will help break up the cellulite. I will volunteer my hands every day from here on out. Hour to 2 good enough? I can do more….

20. Deuce Says:
    July 6th, 2011 at 12:03 pm

I think what she meant to say is that she hates having sex with men…

21. Miles A. Says:
    July 6th, 2011 at 12:16 pm

She is a beautiful an wonderful woman, she looks good in my eyes and always will!

Comments