Big Brother 13 Week 1 Spoilers: Who Quit The Game?

July 08, 2011 05:52 AM by Christine McDow

While Big Brother 13 first aired last night, the house guests have already been in the house about a week.  There has been so much that has happened so far and we have all the information for you.  Who is up for elimination?  Who pitched a fit causing a major scene in the house already?  And more important, which house guest has already left the game!  Keep reading to find out.

The live feeds started last night and there is clearly already drama in the Big Brother 13 house.  The majority of the previous duos are spending their time in the HOH room with Rachel.  Does this mean there is clear separation in the house?

The nomination ceremony has already taken place.  It should be no surprise to anyone that Rachel put up one of the new pairs.   Porsche and Keith are the lucky couple to get put up on the block first.  You better believe that they are not happy about it.

In fact, early this morning, feeds went down for a couple of hours.  Why?  Well it is because Keith was having a major tirade.  Some of the house guests have mentioned that he was yelling out TECHNOTRONICS which makes you think he might have been confronting the producers.

But the big question is, who quit the game.  Thousands of fans are going to be very upset.  Evel Dick walked out of the game, very early on.  There are no clear answers to why he did this.   One theory is because of personal problems he might have had.  Another theory is that he already won the money and he could not STAND being in the house, locked up again.  The third, and maybe most feasible scenario is that he sacrificed himself to insure that his daughter, Daniele, would make it a long way in the house.  He knew they would be a target, and by him leaving, Daniele now has the golden key, assuring her a place in the house for the next month.

What do you think?  Why did Evel Dick leave?  Are you upset that he is gone?  What do you think the chances are that he will come back.  Let us know!

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

14 Responses to “Big Brother 13 Week 1 Spoilers: Who Quit The Game?”

1. jan hals Says:
    July 8th, 2011 at 6:08 am

bye dick ,,, no great lost .after last night with all the old ones , I was NOT going to watch it . But with a–hole gone I WILL
    jan hals

2. jim Says:
    July 8th, 2011 at 6:40 am

he quit cause of rachels annoying laugh and voice.)

3. Billy Says:
    July 8th, 2011 at 8:17 am

technotronics was the word jeff tried to spell in a challenge during his season.

4. Dan Says:
    July 8th, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Well it doesn’t really matter that evil dick has left, because the minute I saw Rachael walk in the door hollering,”bitches I’m back” I turned the chanel and will not watch big brother for the rest of the season. I can’t imagine that millions of viewers had the same reaction. She is a rediculous excuse for a human being and people shouldn’t be supjected to her for any reason.

5. Danna Says:
    July 8th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

That is stupid to quit watching…Yes Rachel is annoying, but good grief its a show and she brings the drama.. No drama no good ratings…Get a grip, who cares about evil dick though.

6. casbra Says:
    July 8th, 2011 at 5:52 pm

I agree Dan ….Seeing Rachel walk in got under my skin as if I want to see or hear her voice .she needs to be kicked off soon cuz I dont think I could take much more of her fake self …

7. DONNA Says:
    July 9th, 2011 at 1:14 pm

ED was the only reason i was going to put myself through this back-biting, back-stabbing, lying yourself silly show. I want to know why he left so early. Another reason why I will not watch this show now is because Rachel is back. I can
    ‘t stand her.

8. sherri & Helen Says:
    July 9th, 2011 at 5:39 pm

we are upset that evel dick left and was excited about him being back in the house….COME BACK DICK!!!!! Your fans

9. Carolyn Says:
    July 9th, 2011 at 7:11 pm

As soon as I saw Rachel and that drone Brendon and Dick I made up my mind not to waste my time. New people are needed. Keep the oldies out.

10. rick Says:
    July 9th, 2011 at 9:45 pm

looks like Rachael put on 25 pounds. She looks absolutely terrible…even worse than last year!

11. Tammy Says:
    July 13th, 2011 at 8:26 pm

I did not like Evil but I was glad he was back because I wanted him to stir things up and I hope everything is fine and he comes back

12. L. Jacek Says:
    July 14th, 2011 at 10:01 am

Good riddance to Dick. Now that he’s gone, I’ll tolerate Rachel to see Jordan and Jeff. Hope they win.

13. tim Says:
    July 14th, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Hey guy’s it’s a GAME. I like Rachel and Dick. They know how to play the game. We don’t really know why Dick left, all we know it is for “personal reasons”. I hope Dick returns, after-all, they don’t call him Evil Dick for nothing. You all have the option to either lay back and watch… or quit complaining and change the freaking channel. And yeah, Rachel’s laugh does get a bit annoying, but this is who she is. Who really cares?

14. patricia kelly Says:
    July 16th, 2011 at 2:27 pm

As much as I did not care for dick he created havoc among the houseguests. As time goes on I do believe that we will find out the whole truth as to the reason for his early departure. Also BB should have only brought back one veteran couple. There is such a huge difference in their style of play between the new and former houseguests. The new houseguests do not stand a chance to win.

Comments