Vienna Girardi Gets A Nose Job: Who Needs The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka?

July 21, 2011 07:02 AM by Kristin Watson

The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi are set to appear on ABC’s Bachelor Pad 2 and Girardi recently revealed she has a new nose (no, it’s not the one in the picture). Read on to find out all the details on the reality star’s nose job.

That Vienna Girardi is so nosey! Vienna Girardi ditched Jake Pavelka and got herself a nose job. Girardi revealed to Us Weekly she went under the knife on July 15 and her new nose is courtesy of Dr. Franklin Rose who also happens to be the father of Erica Rose – one of the other Bachelor Pad 2 contestants.

“It has only been a few days since my surgery and I’m in a ton of pain but the excitement of seeing my new nose soon is keeping me in good spirits,” she said.

Girardi’s decision to have surgery was made after living a life of not being completely happy when looking in the mirror. “I thought it would give me confidence. I went through life questioning myself in the mirror but I’m looking forward to my reflection now,” she said.

So, who’s taking care of the ailing ex of Jake Pavelka? Girardi’s boyfriend and The Bachelorette alum Kasey Kahl, of course.

“I have my wonderful boyfriend Kasey Kahl here taking care of me and my girlfriend Erica Rose,” she assured.

Vienna Girardi and Jake Pavelka had one of the most dramatic breakups in The Bachelor’s history and now they’ll be back together when Bachelor Pad 2 returns August 8th.

What’s your take on stars reinventing their looks with plastic surgery? We can only hope Ashley Hebert keeps herself just the way she is. Tell us your thoughts, we want to know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Bachelor Pad and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photo Source: WENN

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor Pad |

7 Responses to “Vienna Girardi Gets A Nose Job: Who Needs The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka?”

1. Pat Curl Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 10:58 am

Vienna could have definitely used the nose job – along with a personality transplant. She is a very unpleasant person. Hopefully, the new nose will result in a nicer person (can that happen?).

Ashley Hebert could use EXTENSIVE plastic surgery. After watching parts of this season’s Bachelorette (couldn’t stomach the whole thing, so I took breaks), I am convinced that this is a reality series that has run its course. NEXT?!!

2. Ann Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 11:04 am

I wish these ladies would quit altering themselves with surgery. If you are unhappy with your appearance it’s a self-esteem issue.

3. Dina Says:
    July 21st, 2011 at 11:07 am

She should get her eyes uncrossed while she’s at it. I can’t stand Vienna. Ugh.

4. snowman11 Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 7:07 am

She didnt need a nose job to get rid of jake but if it is good for her then that is what counts. As for jake he is a hasbeen way over his head thinking he is a star do anything to get his name in the news needs to be pu out of his mersery..

5. Lisa Says:
    July 22nd, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I thought we were done with Vienna when she and Jake split. Would you just go away for good. Who cares that she got a nose job. Go away, go away, go away, ick!

6. Diane Says:
    August 15th, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Vienna is a horrible person and she is NOT attractive.PLz vote this person out !!!

7. Kiki Says:
    October 26th, 2011 at 1:57 pm

I noticed the new nose right away. She is still homely, though. She is cross eyed and her brown eyes don’t match the dyed blond hair. Yuck, she is gross trailer trash. (Her mother sells peanuts in a little stand by the side of the road in Florida). She grew up in a trailer and it shows.

Comments