The Bachelorette: J.P. Rosenbaum Returns To Work

August 05, 2011 05:57 AM by Megan Thompson

It’s back to work for Ashley Hebert’s fiancé, J.P. Rosenbaum! Just a few days after the season finale of The Bachelorette, J.P. returns to New York City and his “normal” life. Now you can follow J.P. on Twitter, since he just signed up for an account. Keep reading to find out what J.P. is tweeting about!

The final rose winner, J.P. headed back to work yesterday in New York City. Though unlike in the past, before he started work he did some Bachelorette press at a local radio station. The 34 year-old construction manager is adjusting to all the media attention, even signing up for a Twitter account to communicate with fans. His first tweet, “Someone pinch me! Still feels like I’m dreaming. 1st tweet ever! Thanks EVERYONE for all the kind words & support! I/We are beyond touched!”

J.P. better get used to the media attention, especially because it will surely intensify when fiancé, Ashley, moves to New York City to be with him. Ashley has expressed her excitement about moving to the Big Apple saying, “I’m so emotionally drained that the only thing I want to do is be in New York with him, go for coffee in the morning and get back to a normal life.” We will have to see how normal it can be!

Former bachelor alum, Jason Mesinick, is providing the new couple with some relationship advice. Jason and Molly know all too well about the pressure on a relationship after being on a dating reality show. What do they have to say to Ashley and J.P.? Jason’s advice is not to rush things! In an interview with People Jason further explains, “Just because you now have a ring on your finger doesn’t mean you have to get married in three months. Maybe it’s a year. Maybe it’s two years. Just make sure the relationship works the way you want it to.” It’s some good advice from someone who can relate what the couple is going through.

It has been said that Ashley and J.P. plan to marry in the fall of 2012.

What do you think of the new couple? Would you be interested in watching their wedding on television? Let us know what you think, comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelorette news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette and then come and discuss the show on ourReality TV message boards.

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

10 Responses to “The Bachelorette: J.P. Rosenbaum Returns To Work”

1. Anne Russell Says:
    August 5th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I would definitely like to see Ashley and JP’s wedding on TV.

2. ann Says:
    August 5th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

I would LOVE & I mean LOVE to see there wedding on TV.

3. Jessika Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 3:22 pm

They are by far, my favourite Bachelorette/Bachelor couple so YES, I’d definitely love to watch their wedding. Those two are the closest thing to a couple in a romance novel or a storybook fairytale.

4. kim Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 5:44 pm

that will be cool to watch on tv there are my favorite couple.

5. Malby Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Of course! Like many others I would love, love, love to view my favourite couple’s wedding on tv…….Come on Chris bring it to us pleasssseeee…..

6. Ruth Says:
    August 10th, 2011 at 4:37 pm

I think they make a great love story. I really would love knowing that they made it down the isle! Can’t get enough reading about them. So many times we wonder what happens to people once a show is over. I hope they keep us imformed about their relationship.

7. lisa Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 7:59 am

yes i would like to see a wedding not the bachlor/bachorette party. i hope the network send them on a honeymoon of their choice as well.

8. molly says Says:
    August 11th, 2011 at 8:19 pm

I think that we all love the obvious chemistry between Ash and JP. We all wish you the best. Congrats! Long live love!

9. becky Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 9:32 am

YES , YES , YES!!! Love to see their wedding on T V . They are my favorite couple and are meant to be together . We must see more of them but, also understand they need a private life too . We love them and wish them all the best blessings for the future.

10. Marge Says:
    October 23rd, 2011 at 7:21 am

YES,YES, LOVE TO SEE WEDDING ON TV.
    Great couple, for sure