Kate Gosselin On Kate Plus 8 Cancellation Rumors: Nobody’s Told Me!

August 09, 2011 08:00 AM by Kristin Watson

Nothing gets by Kate Gosselin — unless it’s rumors that her show is being cancelled. Kate Gosselin is overlooking rumors that her TLC show Kate Plus 8 is being cancelled, saying it’s all news to her.

We recently told you about Kate Gosselin’s kids pleas for her to marry again, but that’s not all she gabbed about during a stop to the Today Show.

The mom of eight talked to Ann Curry about the whispers that her show Kate Plus 8 is being cancelled. “There is a lot of talk about it, and nobody’s told me,” she told Ann Curry.

Kate Gosselin added, “We’re happy to continue on and we will do so as long as people are watching. There’s been a lot of fans and supporters who have continued to watch us through good and through bad and I just have to take this opportunity to say thank you and we’ll still be on TV as long as you’re watching us.”

Gosselin isn’t squashing the idea of having cameras follow her and the kids into their later years — meaning high school. “Gosh, that will be a show! I might be dead by then… gosh, teenagers, I don’t even want to talk about it. [But] I do. I mean the kids and I are still having a lot of fun,” she said.

As for what we will see in new episodes of the second season of Kate Plus 8, she said, ”There’s some real moments [in] these shows that are coming up here soon that are very real and raw moments. And I’m not going to lie, it’s really setting in now, two years later, being a single mom of eight kids.”

She added, “It’s difficult — I mean, I have a lot of difficult moments and stressful moments and you’re going to see it: the good, the bad and the ugly.”

Have you been watching Kate Plus 8 or has the family fallen off of your radar?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Kate plus 8 news, please feel free to check out SirLinks A Lot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebritiesand entertainment!

Photo courtesy of NBC

Topics: Kate Gosselin, Kate Plus 8, TLC Reality TV Shows |

9 Responses to “Kate Gosselin On Kate Plus 8 Cancellation Rumors: Nobody’s Told Me!”

1. Rupert Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 8:33 am

Kate plus 8 is so yesterday. The original formula was interesting reality TV and now Kate is just a plain, garden variety horrible person that I do not want to see. There are so many choices and Kate should just go away.

2. roger Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 8:43 am

Get yourself another man that will do all the work around the house and be ridiculed,belittled,berated,and totally shot down. First of all GET A JOB!!!

3. murraybutler Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 9:02 am

DISPOSE OF THIS BITCH!!!!!!!SICK OF HER!been SICK OF HER TUDE DOSEN’T DESERVE ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

4. holycow Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 9:05 am

I hope it does get cancelled. She’s another example of someone who doesn’t deserve to have a tv show, and all the money being handed to her. She’s another person that just needs to go away, never to be heard from again. Karma will get her

5. mike Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 9:10 am

thank gawd! shes hot though, but im glad this sham is over… kinda like her marriage.

6. Candy Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 9:10 am

We are over the program…19 and counting has more to offer the family. Also 6 by surprise…
    Kate and all her make-overs are sad.

7. solojoe55 Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 9:10 am

Enough already. This bimbo has been exploiting her children since they were born, and they’ve grown up with no manners, discipline, and are a bunch of destructive monsters, and they are certainly NOT cute. Get a job Kate, You aren’t special. Pay for childcare like everyone else does. I hope the network cancels you and your hideous brats.

8. Mary Urbanek Says:
    August 9th, 2011 at 9:16 am

I can’t stand her. She is so in to herself. I feel sorry for the kids. How much one on one time do they get with her? John was smart in getting away from her. I do not watch it anymore and will not ever. I hope they cancel the show.

9. ali Says:
    September 14th, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Havn’t watched to show in years. Dislike her.

Comments