August 10, 2011 08:00 AM by Kristin Watson
Lifetime made the announcement of who will be joining Project Runway All Stars, but we were bummed to hear Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn and judges Michael Kors and Nina Garcia would not be along for the stylish ride.
“[Project Runway All Stars] is a completely separate show, with a separate host and a separate set of judges,” a Lifetime representative recently explained to People magazine.
The show will consist of 12 episodes and premiere later this year. Project Runway All Stars will feature supermodel Angela Lindvall as its host and Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman as judges. Marie Claire magazine’s editor-in-chief Joanna Coles will serve as mentor.
The winner of Project Runway All Stars will win the chance to sell their collection in select Neiman Marcus Stores and on NeimanMarcus.com; $100,000 worth of technology and office space from HP and Intel; a $100,000 cash prize from L’Oreal Paris; a feature spread and one-year assignment as guest editor for Marie Claire, and a sewing and embroidery studio provided by Brother International.
Alright, now that you know all that, here’s the contestants…
- Kenley Collins (Season 5, third place)
- Michael Costello (Season 8, fourth place)
- Gordana Gehlhausen (Season 6, fourth place)
- Mondo Guerra (Season 8 runner-up)
- Mila Hermanovski (Season 7, third place)
- April Johnston (Season 8, fifth place)
- Kara Janx (Season 2, fourth place)
- Elisa Jimenez (Season 4, tenth place)
- Rami Kashou (Season 4 runner-up)
- Austin Scarlett (Season 1, fourth place)
- Jerell Scott (Season 5, fourth place)
- Kathleen “Sweet P” Vaughn (Season 4, fifth place)
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Project Runway news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Project Runway and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.
Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!
Photo Courtesy of Lifetime