Big Brother 13 Spoiler: Who Is The New Head Of Household?

August 12, 2011 05:15 PM by Ryan Haidet

Yes, it’s still real.  Stop pinching yourself, America.  Brendon is back in the Big Brother 13 house after shockingly winning America’s vote to compete against Lawon during last night’s eviction episode.  It was so nice having half of the disgusting duo — Brendon and Rachel — cut out of the competition.  Now, we have to look at them together again.  Ugh!  Anywho, because of the twist ala Survivor: Redemption Island, we didn’t get to witness a Head of Household competition.  The challenge has since been held and we have the identity of the winner.  Who is in control of the house this coming week?  Read on to find out!

Here’s your final warning.  If you don’t want to know any spoilers, turn back now!

Much to my excitement, Daniele has won HoH for the second time this summer!  Yes!  Hopefully this coming week will be a carbon copy of the way she played it the first time she was HoH — by targeting Brendon and Rachel!  Please, Daniele!  Split them up again!

The main downside is that we’re all going to have to suffer through Rachel’s whiny attitude when she and her man are on the powerless side of the house again.

Who do you think Daniele will nominate for eviction?  Are you excited she’s back in power?  Sound off and leave us a comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photos courtesy: CBS

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

29 Responses to “Big Brother 13 Spoiler: Who Is The New Head Of Household?”

1. maggie Says:
    August 12th, 2011 at 7:37 pm

I cannot believe anyone that would be happy about Danielle being HOH, bummer, I was so syked to see Brendan back. Trust me I know Rachel needs a kick in the head, she’s obnoxious but they are fun to watch, we like train wrecks. Danielle I cannot stand her, I wanted her “OUT” this week, I can’t stand her whispering like who’s gonna hear her, her dad? she’s trying to show her dad she’s better than he is. It’s so sad, we finally got the duo back and she’s gonna repeat what she did before, bummer. Danielle is a good competitor that bums me out that she won

2. Big bro fam Says:
    August 12th, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Yea,,,for Danielle….. booooo Brandon voting has to be rigged by CBS everyone I know is disgusted by Brandon n voted for Dominic wtf happened ?

3. Linda Says:
    August 12th, 2011 at 8:06 pm

I’m done with BB. I’ve suspected it’s all rigged, but after last nite, it’s got to be. No way America voted Brendon back in. No way anyone would be stupid enough to not finally vote Rachel out. I won’t be watching anymore.

4. SO Happy Says:
    August 12th, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Great Newss !! Go DANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

5. Diane Says:
    August 12th, 2011 at 10:51 pm

YES YES YES GO Danielle…….. but WTF why didn’t she evict Rachel then she could evict Brendon again this week…what was she thinkin?? And WTF America……….why the H*ll did you vote Brendon back……..we needed Dominick back. I’ll watch this week… but so sick of whining Rachel I almost do not want to watch BB anymore.

6. Diane Says:
    August 12th, 2011 at 10:55 pm

YES YES YES GO Danielle……but WTF was she thinking evicting Lawon. She had her chance to get our Rachel. Then this week she could get out Brendon again. But what is worse is AMERICA…. WTF America……voting in Brendon again….yuck. It should of been Dominick. I’ll watch this week to see Daniele evict Brendon again, but getting so sick of whining Rachel…don’t know if I can watch BB anymore.

7. Kendra Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 3:32 am

I am so happy Daniele is back in control I really want to see Rachel get evictied but Brendan will not let that happen.

8. Kathie Boyer Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 6:53 am

GO DANIELE!!!!!

BY BRENDON!!!!!

9. joe Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 7:24 am

i think the show is totally rigged too lawan didnt even try in the competition with brendan he totally threw it he was probably paid by the show to do so, im sure they evicted brendan just to bring him back what a joke!!!!!!!

10. Joyce Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 8:44 am

I’m glad Rachel or Brenden didn’t win and I hope Rachel gets voted out I am sick of hearing her. I was sick of hearing her when she walked in the front door!

11. Mila Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 11:23 am

If Dani was as smart as she thinks she is, she’d put up Brendon and Jeff for nomination and make it clear that if either wins power of veto, she’s putting up their dumb-ass partners, Jordan or Rachel. This way Brendan would probably get evicted again (nice rigging of the votes, btw, CBS) – both men would be falling over themselves to make sure their significant others don’t end up on the chopping block.

Once Dani breaks up a power couple – Jordan without Jeff? Useless. Rachel without Brendumb? Worse than useless.

But of course, this is “reality” TV so like Boston Rob on Survivor, no one will have any clue how to vote and will let their emotions dictate who they decide to vote out (I’m looking at you, Kelia – you’re not there to make friends!) Frankly, they should just chuck hamburgers at Kalia and just keep her fat and happy – then she’ll vote like a trained seal for whoever feed her the most that week.

Basically, I see the predictable outcome of Jeff/Jordan and Brechel going into the final 5 with Shelley – whose tobacco-stained lips are firmly attached to JJ’s collective ass. Then Brachel will finally go home and I imagine Jeff will win Big Brother 13.

12. linda Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 11:30 am

Dannie your my hero!! Go girl!! Show them how its played.

13. Saylor Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 11:32 am

You cannot write a script like this it has the best case scenarios, Brendan back, Danielle as HOH, now put both Brendan and Jeff up. Now whoever wins POV can’t save a vet, because you put Rachel or Jordan up as replacement and the guy will more than likely be evicted.. : D

14. Robbin Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 11:33 am

I voted for Cassi, but realize now I should have voted for Dominick. I think the people who did not want Brendon back in votes were spit between the other three. I’m glad Daniele won but I dont think I can watch Rachel and Brendan, and even “Big Jeff” is getting on my nerves this season.

15. Sally Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Brendon being back and Danielle as HOH makes for good tv. Otherwise it would be so boring. Remove your true feelings for these people and enjoy the ride.

16. Joy Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Well turns out it’s not a repeat week from when Daniele or Kalia were in power before. Daniele has decided to put up Adam and Shelly. They have already picked VETO players and supposed to play the VETO today. Tune into BBAD to see what happened.

17. anthony Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 4:49 pm

f u all its not rigged vote jeff and jorden out this week

18. Linda B Says:
    August 13th, 2011 at 5:51 pm

I was shocked that America voted brendon back in the BB house. I think America thought Rachael was on her way out and wanted to put him in the house to be evicted a second time. go Danni kick them out.

19. ann Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 7:39 am

In my opinion Brendon shouldn’t have been able to have a chance back in the house,that’s 3x he’s in the house.His season and twice now.It should have the 3 newbies only.Rachael could have been gone,but they were dumb enough to keep her.I would like to also see Jeff and Jordan go also.Once these 4 came into the house they became bullies and nasty when things didn’t go their way.Looks like Jordan is a floater.

20. Tasha Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 8:28 am

Please get rid of Brandon. The voting was fixed, should have been DOM>>>>

21. Kevin Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 9:25 am

so rigged. done with bb.

22. Cat Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Duh people..I think America wants Brendon back because they are such BIG fans of Jeff and Jordan…They are a bigger target and will hopefully keep “Americas DUO” safe for a few more weeks.Its certainly not because they are fans of “BRENCHEL” fer sure!!!

23. Nikki Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Danielle must go she is rude, she should go take care of her kid instead. And Brendon I hope he gets her out along with her side kicks. Go Jeff and Jordan win the game wooohooooo. Freedom of speech is great!!

24. Richard Distefano Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

I am sick and tired of listening to Rachel whine about her man Brendan. I was hoping that Dominic would have come back. Besides I am a Trojan and hate the Bruins and can’t stand Brandon walking around with that UCLA shirt. Get him out again.

25. mary Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 5:26 pm

To heck with thge people who don’t like Brendon and Rachel. I DO! Without them, it would be a boring show. Dani is ……….forget it.

26. Kathy Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Clearly, this is rigged. I check several times on the voting of who gets to compete to have a chance of getting back in. Dominick was ahead. I am to hooked to not watch this all play out, but I will not watch another season of this. Go Danielle.

27. Missy Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 6:03 pm

I don’t know why you all are whining the show is fixed. It’s made up of scripts they are like actors and actresses they know who is gonna win. But I still like to watch it. And yes I am a Jeff and Jordan team even though I know they want win.

28. Nikky Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Yes!!!! I am so happy Danielle is HOH. She needs to split Rachel and Brendon up again!!! Rachel is beyond annoying. Next Kaila needs to try and get HOH and attempt to get Jeff out, I am not too fond of his attitude!

29. rich s Says:
    August 14th, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Good bye BB–Hate Rachel,hate Brendon,show is scripted–been watching since day 1 season 1, will not watch anymore—-you should fire whomever is the idiot that brought back that annoying Rachel and whinny Brandon…….

Comments