Big Brother 13 Spoilers: The Winner Of This Week’s Power Of Veto Is…

August 16, 2011 09:00 AM by Ryan Haidet

Back in power as Head of Household for the second time on Big Brother 13, Daniele was ready to rock the house once again.  But in a move that initially surprised me (and probably many other fans), Daniele chose to nominate Shelly and Adam for eviction this week.  Although it has not aired yet, the Power of Veto competition and ceremony have each already taken place.  Who won the PoV and did they use it to save Shelly or Adam from eviction?  Read on to find out!

Here’s your final warning.  If you don’t want to know any spoilers, turn back now!

It may be hard to believe, but Adam has finally prevailed in a challenge.  Yep, you read that right!  Adam won the PoV and obviously chose to remove himself from the chopping block.  This forced Daniele to immediately name a replacement nominee.  Any guesses?  Well, it’s no shocker that Daniele put Brendon back in the hot seat.

He may have won the right to come back in the house by battling Lawon, but I think Brendon’s fate is sealed for good this week.  The only negative aspect to his elimination for a second time is that we’re all going to have to watch Rachel’s ugly crying all over again.

Now that Brendon is on the chopping block against Shelly, who do you think will be evicted this week?  Who do you hope wins the next HoH competition?  Sound off and leave us a comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photos courtesy: CBS

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

22 Responses to “Big Brother 13 Spoilers: The Winner Of This Week’s Power Of Veto Is…”

1. Dayton Doll Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 9:48 am

I want Kalia to win HOH next week and put up Porshe and Shelly and back door Rachel.

2. tausha Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 11:49 am

i like the way that sounds dayton :)

3. Anita Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Imagine! Adam finally won a competition and took himself off the chopping block. And now Brendon has been backdoored by Danielle and put up for eviction in his place. Who would have seen that coming? Seriously, anyone with a brain who has been observing how the competitions have been manipulated (a polite term for “rigged”) by the powers that be at Big Brother.

4. Cynthia Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I love the sound of Rachel being back doored…..but we first have to make sure that Brendon goes home……Will Jeff vote to keep Shelley or Brendon

5. barbara farmer Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

I want Kalia to win HOH and put up Jeff and Adam then back door Jordan. She alreadly won one time, and then jj think they dont have to be nominated. Jeff is a bully, and please stop cussing so much.

6. Linda Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 2:33 pm

And then hopefully, Kalia will be gone
    the next week.

7. william Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

I like that to dayton can’t stand Rachel

8. jason Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I am with you Dayton and Tausha. Nothing would be make me happier.

9. liz Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 5:13 pm

I truly would like to see Jeff, Brendon or Dani win Big Brother. All three have been competitive players. Im so over Jordan who has not done shit. I’m all for voting Shelley out and keeping Brendon. I hope Jeff wins HOH…and I hope Adam and Kalia get nominated. Would like to see Jeff, Dani and Brendon final three. Im so over Rachel and her immature game play and tantrums.

10. Kimberly Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 5:27 pm

I don’t care how it goes down, as long as Rachel gets evicted. Give her what she wants and let her go and be with Brendon. I think Brendon shouldn’t have even come back Dominick was way better. BUH BYE RACHEL!!!!!!!

11. Cindy Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 8:50 pm

I hope a Vetran dont get HOH. Hoping to see Brandon, go home, and Rachel to have and melt down and push the red button! If not, to follow shortly-They could have the jury house all to themselves. Ewww…………….

12. derp Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 8:50 pm

team adam<3

13. Jenn Says:
    August 16th, 2011 at 10:42 pm

I cant stand how inmature “brachelle” is and i hope he is out this week and she gets the boot next week!

14. mae Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 4:11 am

I would like to see big brother just once where people aren;t lying and back stabbing each other. this really show children what they should do to get what they want.this show needs to be taken off tv

15. bbfan13 Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 10:53 am

i hope they get rid of shelly and then one of the vets win hoh

16. bmore Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Team Dani all the way. She is the only female not scared to make power plays!! U go Girl!!!

17. brenda Says:
    August 17th, 2011 at 11:13 pm

The way Brendon acts I sure wouldn’t want him to be my doctor! And I forgot how. Icky rachael is. Jordon is cute but she might as well be a stuffed animal. Really can anyone be that blond? Shelley is just gross. The only ones I liked were dominick and dannie….. why didn’t they let dominick come back? I dont believe Brendon was really voted back in…..

18. Nise Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 4:58 am

I think is going to be Jeff or Shelly I hope is jordan Win it all

19. Linda Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:05 am

Jeff is the only one with common sence, I love watching him. I would love to see him win. As for B & R, I can’t wait for them to be gone.

20. Karen Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:48 am

I think I agree with Dayton and Cynthia, I think if Kalia is HOH she can backdoor Rachel. She is so whiny get rid of her, then move on to Jeff and Jordan.

21. Rob Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 3:42 pm

If Jeff was smart he would rally people to vote for Brendon to stay. Dani can’t be trusted and will come after Jeff next. If Jeff goes, they’re down to two men in the house. With Brendon in the house, Rachel and Jeff will be true to Jeff and Jordan since Dani went back on her word. Dani, a strong player and a threat to Jeff, will then have 4 vets coming after her and Brendon will still be around as the number 1 target, not Jeff. Def in Jeff’s best interest to sway Adam to vote to keep Brendon tonite.

22. lee barret Says:
    August 18th, 2011 at 9:52 pm

1st of all Adam rolled up like a little winey bitch asking JEFF to throw the POV to him!!! Jeff would have won that thing easy….

BUBBAMOOSE