August 20, 2011 09:17 AM by Kristin Watson
Kim Kardashian’s wedding is finally upon us, and after months of speculating as to what the E! star’s wedding will look and feel like, we’ll know soon enough. Read on to find out all the last-minute details of the wedding of the year…
Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, Kim Kardashian, is marrying Kris Humphries tonight and the world has been speculating as to what her gown will look like, who will show up and what will be involved in throwing a huge party like her reception.
While we still have a bit of time before she actually walks down the aisle, we thought it would be fun to make a check list of what we know for sure — in case you don’t already know.
- Kim Kardashian will walk down the aisle, tonight, in Montecito, California wearing a Vera Wang bridal gown created just for her special moment.
- The rest of the guests will be required to black and white attire. As for the bridesmaids, while Kim’s sisters hinted towards green dresses, that could have been to throw off the masses.
- The wedding of the year will no doubt be littered with celebrity faces. Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber and Ryan Seacrest are just a few names expected to hit up the Kardashian wedding.
- There will be a few surprises. ”So many surprises,” Kris Jenner told E!. “Surprises for him, surprises for her…It’s going to be fantastic and I can’t wait till the party,” she gushed.
- The wedding will air in two-parts on E! in October!
While these details might not answer all of your questions, it’s enough to keep everyone satisfied until all is revealed.
Are you on pins and needles waiting to see what Kim Kardashian’s dress looks like or how she wears her hair? If we have to wait a little longer, so do you!
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.
Photo courtesy of FayesVision/WENN
Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |
« Former American Idol Finalist Scott MacIntyre Weds Christina Teich! | Home | Russell Armstrong Funeral Update: Two Services Will Be Held »