Big Brother 13 Spoilers: Veto Ceremony Results

August 23, 2011 10:00 AM by Ryan Haidet

As Sunday night’s episode of Big Brother 13 came to a close, Jeff nominated Kalia and Porsche for eviction this week.  But in the Diary Room, Jeff admitted his bigger plan is to eliminate Daniele.  As we edge closer to the double eviction on Thursday, the Power of Veto competition and the PoV Ceremony have already been held although neither will air until Wednesday night’s episode.  Want to know who won the PoV?  What did they do with it?  Read on to find out!

Here’s your final warning.  If you don’t want to know any spoilers, turn back now!  Last chance!

Much to my dismay, Daniele didn’t win the PoV.  Instead, all of the power this week has gone to Jeff as he claimed victory in the PoV challenge.  Despite having a supposed deal with Daniele, Jeff put her on the chopping block after pulling Porsche to safety.

Ugh!  This is almost a definite nail-in-the-coffin scenario for Daniele.  Unless she can really start smooth talking, I think the second Donato is about to leave the house.

Who do you want to see evicted this week?  Do you think Daniele stands a chance?  Sound off and leave a comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photos courtesy: CBS

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

15 Responses to “Big Brother 13 Spoilers: Veto Ceremony Results”

1. NC Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 10:28 am

Danielle evicted would be just fine with me. She has never really played a good game in two years….first Daddy carried her and now she has made some really incredibly bad moves on her own.

2. katie Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 11:39 am

I don’t know about anyone else but if Dani goes this will become the most boring show ever everyone else is just plain boring!!! so prepare foe a Jeff Jordan Eachel show! as no one else has guts to do anything so watch them get picked off one by one! I believe if she goes I am done!! Sorry Big Brother!

3. Matt Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 11:51 am

Daniele is definitely toast, and I am really frustrated! She has no shot at winning the votes. The wrong person always wins BB.

4. Tiffany Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 11:55 am

Do you know that using a Safari browser that all of the type on this page is blacked out. BTW, I am so glad Danielle is going to be outta here, but how do you know. The show is live. It hasn’t happened yet anyway. Is it all just talk?

5. Connie Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 11:24 pm

I am sorry Danielle is going before Rachel. I can’t stand Rachel and I’m sick that Jeff and Jordan are in an alliance with her. A few weeks ago they had the chance to get rid of Rachel, and I think it was Danielle’s idea to back door her when Jordan was HOH. I hate Rachel’s fake crying, and eye rolls. Does she not remember the things she says? She contradicts herself all the time. Here is my message to her; Rachel, watch the tapes and you will find out why America HATES you. You, Rachel, need to take responsibility for your actions and words. People hate you because you are a BITCH!!!!

6. Connie Says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Hey, Kalia, SHUT UP!!!!!!

7. Doris Painter Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 5:43 am

i think Danielle show stay she makes the show more interesting. knock someone else of. Jeff isn’t being fare. Danielle cut jeff a break. now jeff should cut Danielle one

8. Melvena Henry Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Jeff is playing the game right!! If Danielle would have won HOH,she would have put up Rachelle & Jeff. It that Jeff won HOH first. But Danielle would have done the same thing.Good for Jeff!

9. schelle Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

if jeff knocks danielle off then who is really gonna get rachel out of the house for him? he doesnt have the balls to do it himself seriously. hes not gonna have jordon do it and noone else can win against her. so its in his best interest to keep her in the game if for no other reason than to let her do his dirty work.

10. MIKEY Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Good Bye Danielle you got rid of my boy Brendan 2x. jeff needs to get rid of danielle then kalia needs to go. i would like to see jeff take it all. he is a nice guy.

11. Michell Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Yes, yes, yes. I’m so glad he’s trying to backdoor Danielle. But since she and Kalia are in the same alliance, chances of her going are 50/50. I can’t wait until eviction night. I would like to see Jeff win it all.

12. Karen Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Should have put up Rachel and ultimately get rid of Jeff a strong player. The new players need to start bonding and play there own game or get picked off

13. Gayle Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 6:56 pm

I am glad Danielle was back doored. Way to go Jeff, Danielle tried to back door Jeff and failed. He just beat her to the punch. I think the final 3 will be Jeff, Jordan and Rachel, and Jeff will win it.

14. Anna Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Yes get rid of Danielle then lets get rid of Rachel. So tried of her crying. I think Brendon is to good for her. How he finds her atractive gets me. I hope either Jordan or Jeff win.

15. Janet Says:
    August 24th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Really think that Jeff is a liar & the worst person in the world. Rachel is the one he should have put up in Porshe’s place. Jeff, hopefully, you do not win anything & this may be the last Big Brother I watch based on the stupidity of the players (who we keep seeing over & over again…don’t you guys have jobs that you have to be working at or that’s right the only thing you are good at in life is reality shows….join the real world…)hoping you & Jordan do NOT win anything!! LOSER!!

Comments