Big Brother 13 Spoilers: A New Head Of Household

August 26, 2011 09:00 AM by Ryan Haidet

Shortly after last night’s dramatic double eviction episode of Big Brother 13 in which Daniele and Jeff were both booted from the game, a new Head of Household was crowned.  Who has the power this week?  Read on to find out!

Here’s your final warning.  If you don’t want to know any spoilers, turn back now!  This is your last chance!

Less than three hours after Thursday night’s episode aired on the East Coast, the HoH competition was already finished.  We’re not sure what the competition consisted of, but we do know that Porsche won the challenge and claimed the power for the first time this summer.  This is great news for Kalia and Shelly.  Not so great for Rachel, Jordan and Adam.  I expect Rachel to be the primary target for the week since she’s a threat in challenges and is extremely irritating.  I wonder if Rachel or Jordan will even bother trying to cut a deal with Porsche this week.  You know Adam will since that all he seems to do is follow those in power.

From a personal standpoint, I’m bummed that Daniele is out of the game, but you know she would be excitedly jumping up and down to see her allies suddenly doing so well.

Who do you think Porsche will nominate for eviction?  Are you happy that Porsche is the new HoH?  Which player do you hope wins the entire game?  Leave us a comment and sound off below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photos courtesy: CBS

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

43 Responses to “Big Brother 13 Spoilers: A New Head Of Household”

1. Hannah Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 9:21 am

I’m actually excited that Porshe won. I was a huge fan of Daniele and her moves in the game. So sick of everyone following Jeff and Jordan and letting them run the game. I think Shelly has had the best game so far and I hope she wins it all!

2. angela Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 9:36 am

No I’m not. I’m not a fan of Porshe or Danielle. Can’t stand Shelly. She’s such a backstabbing b*&^%. Adam is not as bad as a follower as Shelly. She really needs to go. Jeff and Jordan were my fave. Miss you Jeff!!!!!!!

3. stacy Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:21 am

No I am not happy one bit that that bimbo has won HOH. I am done with big brother after this season and if Rachel and Jordan are voted off im not even going to bother watching the rest of this season. Shelley is a liar and a snake, Kalia makes me ill she’s just a follower and so is the other bimbo.

4. shirley Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:22 am

No I am not happy porche won she suck
    Onece Rachel and Jodarn go I will not watch this bunch of liar lazy sob. I mean shelly kalia pirch and adam they mak e me sick so when rachel go good buy bb. for ever. You want a bunch of lying sob.

5. Inge Forman Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:34 am

I was so happy when Jeff was booted. REVENGE time! If I’m Porsche, I’ll put Jordan because she’s the ‘darling’ of the game, she’s good at game and she won already!

6. Sandy Santori Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:43 am

At least I don’t have to watch BB anymore. I can’t believe those four skanks are still there after sitting on their fat arses all season and doing nothing. And Shelly – what a bitch; just not a nice person at all. But I guess since she lies and schemes for a living it would come easy for her in the BB house. None of them + Adam deserves to win. They are just a bunch of lazy, skanks who got there by dumb luck.

7. Sharifa Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:49 am

I feel like Shelly! I’m like a huge flip flopper. On one hand, I LOVE me some Jeff and Jordan. I hated their allies though. I also love underdogs.. A lot. I thought I hated Danielle, but I started to like her. Ugh!!! What the heck. Oh well, her and Jeff are gone. Biggest week ever. I’m glad Porsche won HoH.. I hope she gets rid of Rachel. And she should scare Adam too, cause he needs to grow a couple. Keep Jordan since she’s not a huge competitor. They can take her out. Sorry Jordan, I really love her but I want a newbie to win it.

8. Saida Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:26 am

I am really happy the Vets get what they deserve.. did everyone forget how crazy they were to everyone when they were in control? Dani was gutsy and aligned herself with the better team. Adam’s lips are still red after being ripped from Jeff’s arse… Shelly is doing what they should all be doing, this is a game and there is ample time to make friends outside the house. Shelly is messing with everyone to get an advantage to win the game and to me that is BIG BROTHER..Kalia and Porsche are playing well too because no one thought they were a threat yet they are winning comps left right. Jordan is just a lazy cry baby that wants to sail to the end without doing much but play dumb..Rachel I think is a like a flag that blows to the direction of the strongest wind but now she has burned bridges on the newbie side after she has been going off on them for 55 days. I am for anyone winning other than Jordan, Rachel and Adam.

9. micelo Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:28 am

i want a newbie to win too… i am so happy for porsche. Rachel and jordan have to go… they are very useless without their “men” i used to love jeff and jordan but this year they are bullies especially jeff, and it was so funny to see him evicted last night,,. best show to date!!!

10. Russell Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:43 am

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET RID OF SHELLY THE LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Gram Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:05 pm

I’m loving this game. Just hope Rachel gets booted next. And I definitely don’t want Jordan to win. She is the biggest floater of all. As for Adam, lost cause. Shelly, well, she’s a Louisiana girl and I guess I need to go with the hometown hero.

12. dollye Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Why is it that everybody want Rach. and Jordan to win they had their chance. I am soooooooooo glad Porch. won pov.Jeff had a angry mangement problem really couldn’t control himself talked down to people, and when you do something wrong to people carma always come back to you.I hope the newibies win except Adam is he man or mouse can’t win a thing. When he suspose to have won Jeff and Dan. agreed and gave it to him. Last night Jor. said she didn.t want to come on that stupid show so Jeff had to make her come poor child.

13. Holly Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

I’m not happy Porsche won but I’d rather it be her than Shelly. She drives me crazy with her smokers voice and leather skin!! She’s just not likeable.I’m all for game play and doing what you need to win but do something that makes me want to like you! Considering how much I dislike her—I’m fully preparing myself for her to win :)

14. Brenda Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:52 pm

This may be the end of the season of Big Brother for me. No way do I care to listen to Shelly, Porsche, Kahlia or Adam talk about game. 2 weeks ago I never would have said this but since Jeff can’t win, doesn’t look like Jordan has the fight left in her (oh, how I would love to see her come back, fight and win) I would love to see Rachel win, she really had Jordan’s back last night and has done really well all week controlling her behavior. It would just be so great to see how much that would eat Shelly, Daniele, Kahlia and Porsche up. They have all been such haters, talking crap about other players, think they know what someone is going to do or what they’re are thinking, sickening. I see good in all of them too but the way they act in this game makes me want to puke. I’ll peek in on BB13 to see how things are going but obviously I’m done without Jordan or Rachel still in there.

15. Chuck Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 2:45 pm

I am a very loyal fan of BB. However Jeff was done unfaily. He did not have a chance to bargain or try to get his allied together. He knew the game and was a very strong competitor . I am not sure if I will continue to tune in as Kalia, Shelly and Porsha are all snakes and have done very little if anything. Bring Jeff Back to shake up those who remain

16. Jessy Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

I love Daniele, Porsche and Kalia. Rachel is always entertaining. Shelly is a dude. I used to love Jeff and Jordan but not anymore. This season they were bullies. Get over yourselves.

17. betty Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

I am glad Jeff is gone he was a bully and he was always trying to take care of Jordan if you want to spend time with your boy/girl friend stay at home and watch like everyone else, Jordan hasn’t done anything to stay in the house either.

18. Millie says Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 3:35 pm

I can’t stand Shelly, she a mother and suppose to be a role model for her daughter, how sad it was to see her daughter say that she wishes her mom would stop lying..she a person that would hurt and throw anyone under the bus to get ahead, I really wouldn’t want to associate with some one so classless. And for dumb and dumber, I can’t wait for them to see the playback so they could see who were honest and who were the snakes….keeping my finger cross for Jordan and Rachel!!!!!!

19. Brenda Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I agree with “Brenda Says”, (us Brenda’s think alike). I cannot stand Porsche, Kahlia or Shelly. If I was in the house with them I would loose my temper too. I am going to miss Jeff’s funny diary room comments. Jeff is hilarious! Jordan is soooo precious, wish I had more friends like her. Proud of Rachel for changing. Being around Jordan has rubbed off on Rachel. Jordan and Rachel gone, not worth watching anymore. The rest are annoying.

20. nancy Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 3:56 pm

i would like to see Jeff come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

21. g Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

No I am not happy she won. Team Rachel and Jordan all the way

22. kim Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Porsche is an idiot, Kalia is trying to take credit for all the BIG moves when she has done nothing. Shelly is the lowest person i have seen on BB. IL hope she has fun explaining to the daughter how she lost her friend jordan.

23. peaches Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Not my favorite show anymore, this shit is rigged. Have to say goodbye to BB> Jordan honey, don’t give up. Us North Caolinians never give up. Take your fist and smash that ugly ass Shelly in her face, you know that is how we handle things. Gotta go Irene is so close.

24. pat Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Why does everyone think Shelly is so great!! She has not won a damn thing so far except to play up to JJ to get as far as she has.I wish Jordan would have slapped the shit out of her when she got up in her face. I hope Adam grows a set and tries to win something. Like Jordan said they have the votes to determine the winner.

25. Maggie Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 6:19 pm

I can’t stand Porche, Shelly, or Kalia and I’m really bummed Porche won-she’s a snake just like Shelly. If those three are the final three, I hope Kalia wins-at least she wasn’t a floater. With Jeff gone, and probably Jordan next, the show has about as much charisma as a box of rocks.
    They sit around discussing the most inane things, and Shelly with her big mouth smokes like a fish and walks like a duck-ugh! I’ll bet BB’s ratings go waaaaay down if those three are the only ones left.

26. Ashley Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 6:26 pm

This season is shitty. You have players who cant play for themselves in this game who are floating by! The strongest competitors voted on each other and left the weakest links left in the house (Kalia, Shelly, Adam, and Porsche). I could not stand Dani and I am extremely fed up with Kailas dumb ass. if Jordan leaves Big Brother.. I am done watching. Shelly and the rest of her crew is nothing but a JOKE!

27. judy Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 6:29 pm

I’m done..worse year ever. Shelly is a skank..I guess she forgets that Jordan gave her the phone call home that she wanted so much. Did you not say she would be friends with them forever???? What about playing for yourself…did I not hear “this is what Dani would like”. Never missed an episode since BB started, this year ruined it for me…no more..don’t care

28. Bgbrofan Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Shelly the backstabber acts so much like a guy there is nothing appealing about watching her.

29. Jolene Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 7:13 pm

ABSOLUTELY HATE SHELLY! She needs to go! Backstabbing B!%@H! Go Jordan!!

30. JOJO Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Shelly is disgustig game or not you DON’T TREAT ANYONE like she has treated J/J she will never win the money who could vote for that leather face!!!

I feel bad for her family at home watching how proud they must be!!! NOT!!!!

31. melissa Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Porsche wins only because there is only 6 people left in the game. She sucks as does Kalia and I can not wait to see Shelly that man get the boot. She is a two face and Karma is a bitch babe. I hope Rachel and Jordan think of something quick to regain the power before these floating newbies win and make this the worst season of Big Brother yet.

32. bella Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 9:01 pm

I thought it was so funny when Jeff was voted out, he was in shock lol he thought he was safe, that is what he said in the interview after, go to show you what go around comes around. I was for Dani from day 1, i say thank you Shelly for playing the game the way it should be, this is a game of lies, backstabbing, and back dooring at least she has the guts to do it.

33. katz Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Shelly has been playing both sides from the beginning and she lies. I understand she needede to play to win but to be mean to Jordan was just poor taste. P.S Porsche I’m sick of your pink and grey sweat suits and maybe you should wash that hair !!!! I’m done with this season for sure.

34. MARIE Says:
    August 27th, 2011 at 7:46 am

i hate porsche, i really like jorden but that asso shelly turn on jordon after jordon gave up her phone call, and she had to were that stupid unitart!!!!!!

35. rockwell Says:
    August 27th, 2011 at 5:18 pm

I also can’t stand shelly. I get sick when I see her. Whar a liar! Jordan gave her the best gift by far in being able to speak with her family. I agreed, with you guys……..I don’t think I will watch the remaining of this season. I’m done with show

36. Jeff Says:
    August 28th, 2011 at 2:36 pm

I am glad Jeff is out. For some reason he started bullying people this season. If I was in the game and anyone bullied me I would not give in to the Bully. I am sure if we get to see the fight Jeff and Shelly had you will see Jeff Bullying her. If that is so then Jeff got what he should have gotten. A TICKET HOME.

37. tarbaby1960 Says:
    August 28th, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Well if rachel and jordon leave i am done with big brother myself. I think rachel should win she is the real fighter!!!!

38. franki Says:
    August 28th, 2011 at 7:01 pm

This is the worst Big Brother ever. Shelly, Porch, Adam and Kalia is SO LAZY. These people are so boring I can’t stand to watch anymore. I use to like Shelly but she is such a lier, she will never be mother of the year she is teaching her daughter to lie. If Jordan doesn’t win I hope Rachel wins (i never thought i would ever say that)

39. franki Says:
    August 30th, 2011 at 7:10 am

Why does Porsche always wear the same clothes???? Is the only outfits she packed for the season was the gray and the pink sweats. STRANGE VERY STRANGE. She is one lazy strange girl.

40. franki Says:
    August 30th, 2011 at 7:18 am

WHY does Porsch always wearing the same clothes??
    This is so STRANGE. Is that only outfits she packed for the season ?? STRANGE VERY STRANGE. I now hate the colors pink and gray !!!!

41. Louisa Says:
    August 30th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I love that the nubies finally have power and so glad that porche finally won on her own.
    and yet the vets had to go but I wish Dany did not have to. Adam hasssss to gooooooo. Jordon phony she kissing ass because she was keeping a low profile she not innocent. Big mouth Rachell need to get kicked off man she sooooo phony. Her and Jordon complain like they haven’t back stabbed anyone and BOY REALLY GLAD THAT JEFF IS OUT OF THE GAME SUCH A FRICKEN BULLY HE GOT HIS HEE HEE HEE HEE. Brendon why the hell was he called back. He yelled at the ladies if they said anything to Rachell but if Jeff said anything he kept his mouth shut what a wusssss. I want Kalia and Porsche the last 2 standing.

42. Carolyn Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 10:26 am

Shelly needs TO GO. I really like her until she stabbed Jeff in the back then turned the knife some more. Hey, grow some gonads and stick w/you alliance. I’d like to see Kalia win now JUST for the fact that Jordon has already won one….I really cannot stand any of the loseres that are left except for Jordon but like I already said…she has won one. As far as the others go they all were a bunch of lazy asses that rode Jeff’s coat tails to where they are.

43. franki Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 12:12 am

Why is Rachel helping Porscha and Kalia study with the question and answers if she is really teamed with Jordan and Adam. She is really stabbing her team in the back. I wanted to yell at her and say DON’T help those lazy 2 girls. I am hoping Kalia will leave the house next she is really getting under my skin because she talks and talks and talks and says nothing. She really needs to be the center of attention. I am hoping lazy Kalia leave this week and lazy Porscha next week.

Comments