Evelyn Lozada Talks Pregnancy And Wedding Details!

August 31, 2011 11:57 AM by Lisa Princ

Basketball Wives‘ fans have been watching Evelyn Lozada and her fiance, Chad Ochocinco meet with fertility doctors in hopes that the couple may have twins in the future. Could Evelyn be pregnant? You’ll have to read on to find out as she chats about pregnancy, wedding details, and even Dancing With The Stars!

Basketball Wives’ Evelyn Lozada recently took time out of her super busy schedule to chat with Hollywood Life about her hopes to have twins, her upcoming wedding to Chad Ochocinco, and even the rumors about her heading to Dancing With Stars. Evelyn reported that she is not pregnant, and that the couple has made a change of plans as she said: “That’s the good thing with fertility, you can pick and choose when you want to have babies. We want to have the babies after the wedding.”

And speaking of the wedding, Evelyn Lozada spoke about her upcoming nuptials to Chad, which are now set to take place next summer in Miami. Evelyn added: “I would like something small, but Chad being who he is wants something bigger and more over the top. We’ll see if we can meet somewhere in the middle.” I have a funny feeling we will see an over-the-top and extravagant wedding out of these two – what about you?

Now, what about all the rumors that Evelyn was heading to Dancing With The Stars? Evelyn Lozada says they were not rumors and she is actually interested in giving it a try. Evelyn told Hollywood Life: “I haven’t been picked, but the rumor was true. There was a story. They were talking about potential contestants and I was one of them.” Wonder why she didn’t get picked? Maybe there is hope that we will see her next season, since we know she will not be on season 13.

Evelyn Lozada also revealed that she would love to return to Basketball Wives for the next season, would like to see her again? Comment and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Photo courtesy of VH1!

Topics: Basketball Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

56 Responses to “Evelyn Lozada Talks Pregnancy And Wedding Details!”

1. yolanda Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Evelyn and Chad will not last.It is only for show, and she really needs to get over herself and grow up.How and why is a grown woman seeking all of this feedback from a degrading show?So over them…….

2. to Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I adore her, she makes the show quite interesting

3. Eva Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Can’t stand this disgrace of a woman and mother on Basketball Wives. She is foul-mouthed and comes across as mentally unstable as Tami Roman. Would love to see them bid her farewell on the show.
    She also looks old. With all the pro athletes she goes through she should be able to afford a plastic surgeon.

4. Vincent Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 2:54 pm

She is a pretty woman, but she has such a dirty mouth! Plus, she seems to be getting caught up in the Reality TV fame-thing. I hope she knows that she is only famous because she is on a reality show and once her moment is up (like Flavor Flav) she will have to return to her previous life. Which may not be a bad thing for her, I don’t know? No matter what I still wish her and her fellow Basketball Wives the best in the future. I just wish they would do more positive things. The show makes people of color fit the stereotype. That our women are ghetto, like to curse and fight all the time, and all they care about is money. I don’t allow any of my daughters to look at this mess! One season is enough for me too!

5. Nikki Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 4:06 pm

This woman is so pathetic. You expect a bit of ignorance from the younger set but she is too old to be running around acting like she can compete with all the younger reality show girls. What’s that sound? Oh the timer on her 15 minutes of fame is a ringin!

6. Who Cares Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 4:19 pm

To many people want fame these days this world must be ending soon. I don’t get how you can be on a reality TV show making a fool of you and your family.

7. Fallon Fields Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I actually like Evelyn, because she is herself no matter what. Yea she can be a bitch sometimes, but is why so many people love her.. Now with her and Chad only time will tell.

8. Wendy Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 4:34 pm

She is so into herself, she should marry herself! And just curious… why are there no white basketball wives? Just curious.

9. Lori Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Love Evelyn keep her.

10. Tia Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I highly doubt this wedding happens. Eve wasnt chosen for dwts because she’s a z lister and wont bring in any ratings (she’s not a celebrity) she’s more of a sperm dumpster

11. VR Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 5:17 pm

she is my fav…out of all of them she is the realest. she wears her heart on her sleeve and has good fashion sense. i love all of her shoes and jewelry. i know a lot of people dont like her but i do :-)

12. Corinne Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Evelyn Lozada is a skank, pure and simple. I do not know why ANY man would be attracted to her. Where I’m from, ladies don’t curse like sailors, spent 99% of their time in bars and nightclubs, fight like cats and dogs, etc. Her ridiculous “in the circle” talk makes me sick. Who in the heck would WANT to hang out with a lowbrow harlot with potty-mouth? I’ve always been a big fan of Chad Ochocinco, but if he marries this horrid witch of a woman, I’m DONE with HIM, too.

13. Patricia Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 7:01 pm

I agree with Eva. She comes across like pure trash. Anyone who can’t win an argument without cussing to appear as a strong person needs to get themselves educated.

The boyfriend, Chad needs to be the center of attention. I don’t think it will last. She is fooling herself about him.

As for Tami Roman, she is jealous of Meeka and it is so transparent. Tami you act stupid and you need to rid yourself of those dirty tattoos. Hideous looking. Grow some class. You are too old for the behavior.

Tami and Evelyn, stay off the show.

14. peewee Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 7:18 pm

I agree eva with you a 100 percent , she is a joke for real …..

15. Tamika Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 7:45 pm

Why can’t people just be happy for her and Chad instead of always being so negative? Eva, you don’t know who she has been with and you are only going by what the media is putting out. Were you in the room with her and whoever she has been intimate with? Like Evelyn would say: You are a NMFB!!!

16. BJ Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 4:34 am

I have necer seen such or heard such a woman or lady(if you want to csall her that talk the way she does..I dont know if it is for show or the show likes it..O I think her family is not proud of her with the foul mouth she has..Also for her wedding/ if it does happen it wont last long with her mouth and his with his weird ways/

17. tlee Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 4:42 am

I Love watching the show & I don’t think the show would be the same, or survive, w/o Tammy and Evelyn! Who are we to judge if their engagement is real or will or won’t last. Whatever it is, I wish them well. People say that the show is degrading and should portray more positivity, but really, would it get the same ratings, I don’t think so. America love to watch drama and then act like they don’t like it and/or criticize it, but shows that display majority positivity, don’t last very long. That’s just truth! Although the show doesn’t display much positivity, lets take the positive from it, which is because it’s “negative” it makes us realize or think of “positive” if that makes sense. I’ll close on this note, the SAME people criticizing, would do the SAME thing for the Right Price Boo Boo! In Evelyn’s voice :-)

18. Gigglegal215 Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 5:01 am

I can’t stand the way Evelyn looks at people when they are attempting to make peace with her. she looks at them like she is so high and mighty. My Mother always said “Be careful of the way you treat people on your way up because they may be the same ones you meet on your way down.” Thank the Lord her daughter looks NOTHING like her. I hope Evelyn’s daughter’s personality is not like hers. If I had a hoochie for a mother I would get as far away as I could too.

19. tnw Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 5:29 am

I do believe as well that their relationship is all for show. I would be very surprised if it’s not. She needs to stop athlete jumping. Ocho is like her third one that we know of, smh and she was messing with two ballers on the same team (Kenny Anderson and Antoine Walker), plus those two and Eric all played on the same team at some point together, so Eric probably has seen her groupie ways. If they do get married, it probably will not last long. I will say though that she is very smart for being able to successfully sleep around and make a come up off of it.

20. tnw Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 5:37 am

She is a successful jump off/groupie; I will give her credit for being able to make a come up off of sleeping around. Just couldn’t make an honest living now could she? She slept with two ballers on the same team (Kenny Anderson and Antoine Walker), who also all played on the team with Eric Williams at the same time at some point. She is on her third athlete that we know of, smh. She is such a SLUT. Also read she slept with Diddy and had a threesome in Vegas. That is why she was so mad about Susie running her mouth if it is true.

21. Mel Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 6:05 am

I personally think Evelyn and Tami brings the show IQ down to a high schooler level. Evelyn and Chad are puppets playing for the media. Tami is a fouled mouth insecure lady. She was not that bad on Real World so ur not that great of an actress. I believe Evelyn needs a clue and work at her shop more.

22. Lavada Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 6:17 am

Evelyn is a welcomed addition to the show, even though they all have their own personal reasons for doing the show, it is what it is. Sensationalized reality TV, if you want to be exploited thinking that there is something to gain I say go ahead. If you think about it they have all been noticed, and are out there apart of the celeb world now all thanks to Shauni. Let them do what they do best. We can’t change it, no matter how many opinionated negative comments we add to the site. I say let’s be different and support whatever decision she makes in her life. Especially if we go so far to read what the blogs have to say. This I think only makes sense.

23. Nee Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 4:29 pm

She is such a media whore! Can’t stand her or the basketball wives show. There are no actual wives on the show for one. They are a total disgrace and embarrassment to women of color. I refuse to watch anymore of that garbage. After season 1 any positive aspects of the show have went out the window. We need more positive, uplifting shows on TV. Tired of people being famous for doing absolutely nothing!

24. Lolita Sweet December Says:
    November 11th, 2011 at 9:30 pm

If she wants to cuss; stop acting like a baby; and grow the f* up… She may be a bitch; but; watching people think they are something special; because they don’t cuss; must; truly; truly; get over yourselves; because you are nothiong. There are people out there that “cuss like a sailor” yet; start charities; and give to the poor..What do you losers do with your life?… Nothing… Majority of a/holes; that think they’re perfect and don’t cuss; don’t bother to do any charity work; so once again; get over yourselves; because you are expendable.

It’s amazing the amount of people that; whine and whine about; a grown adult cussing. So pathetic. get over yourselves. I know so much a/holes that think they are something special b/c they don’t cuss; and are selfish; and hasn’t once; donated money to charities. I maycuss; but guess what; unlike the majority of a/holes; like you; I actually; start charities; and donate alot; and plan do start more charities..

and as for Evelyn; I don’t really know; her—
    OH; AND GET OVER YOURSELVES….

25. mrs.rich Says:
    November 25th, 2011 at 2:47 pm

She is trash. And she is also to old to act like she does. She has not come up she is still on her knees believe me,she is a groupie until she die. Oh well Go away evelyn can’t stand her nor tami she is trash too. Royce was not with their mess and she got aways from them . and shaunie is a trip as well she just have money and got lucky to have had all those kid with Shaq. hello

26. Tkj concern Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 11:31 pm

EVELYN EVELYN EVELYN….PLEASE STOP YOU ARE A SMART BEAUTIFUL WOMEM, PLEASE STOP EMBASSING YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY . YOU HAVE A GOOD BUSINESS HEAD YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GET ON TABLES , CURSE FIGHT IN NICE RESTURANTS TO BE NOTICED. YOUR GETTING READY TO MARRY A MAN THAT IS WELL KNOWN YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT IM SURE DOES NOT LIKE YOU FIGHTING. YOU ARE PROBLY BLOWING OPPORTUNITIES FROM MAJOR BRANDING LABLES BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOR. AND PLEASE EVE LEARN TO FORGIVE ITS TAKES NOTHING AWAY FROM YOU. YOU WOULD THINK THAT JEN SLEP WITH YOUR MAN OR SOMTHING 10 EVE 10 YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN FRIENDS IS IT WORTH YOUR FRIENDSHIP BECAUSE OF WORDS THAT REALLY WAS NOT THAT BAD ON A BLOG? GROW UP EVE DON’T BLOW A GOOD THING. I SAY THIS BECAUSE I DO CARE AND LIKE YOU.
    TH

27. marvarine Says:
    March 29th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I don’t like her because she gives us women of color and minority a bad name. Look at the way she and her girlfriend Tami acks on the show. Who gives up on a 14 year friendship not that Jen does not have her faults but if she was a true friend she would not be picking fights but you can take the girl out the hood but you can’t take the hood out the girl. All of this is fake she goes from man to man. Whoever can keep up and give her whatever she wants but her relationship will not last. Get off the T.V you are not about this life because at least Jennifer was married into it but you have been hopping from player to player or whoever has money. She is just like Kim Zolziak. However you spell her name.

28. xoxox Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Evelyn is a jumpoff, Kanya said only what she really is and did; fucked married men without any hasitation. She is a tramp….

29. Nita Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

I do not want to see Evelyn or Tami on this show.They both embarass themselves, their family and race. Leave these trashy women off the show!

30. Eve Vargas Says:
    April 22nd, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Hello,

Evelyn you better than this your making us look bad
    I understand you Getting MAD but your showing the Young Puerto Rican Girls, this now we do it , Not true please think be for you do. Your closing you Shoe Store that sad to see. I hope you marriage works out this a Men is a true player Good Luck

31. darlene Says:
    April 24th, 2012 at 4:38 pm

I think Evelyn is in denial about her future. I wish her the best. She’s gonna need it

32. betty Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 8:32 am

She’s so ghetto!!!!!!!!!!

33. Jensta123 Says:
    May 7th, 2012 at 11:53 pm

OMG!!!!!! Evelyn….what a @#itch!!!!!! If I ever saw her on the street I would have to act as though I didnt know her because shes such an embarrassment & shaunies straight up stupid for having be apart of what should be a decent show….But Evelyn & her wild behavior is exactly what Shaunie wants. So theres no winning here just many degrees of losing. And Chad???? Chad who???? It seems to me that he’s just as much of whore as she is…So perhaps they deserve eachother. Wont be watching their new show because I think they’re both a joke…..

34. krussrn Says:
    May 12th, 2012 at 6:25 am

I agree with most posters here – this Evelyn chic is crazy and certainly NO “lady.” Everything she yells and accuses other of, applies to herself tenfold! It’s unbelievable how all of these women act on that show and even more unbelievable that it’s still on. There are only two words that comes to mind about her – GROSS & NASTY!

35. s macneill Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 2:57 pm

her 15 minutes are coming to an end thank god she needs to go disappear already she just a no class gold digging shut your mouth hoe

36. sheba Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 8:03 am

another bully. she should leave the show along with tammy. beauty as a beast.

37. Jeannetta Says:
    June 10th, 2012 at 11:47 am

Evelyn is a straight-up bully. We teach our children about bullies and to report these situations. Evelyn scares and intimadates certain meek individuals. She thinks it is funny which is not. Tammy needs to go on medication for bipolar disorder. She is off her rocker and a bad example for her daughters. I don’t blame them for not wanting you as their mentor for their future. Jen is the smart one. Cut them off at the knees and don’t feed their egos. Shaunie is also guilty of playing both sides without cursing etc. She lays in the background and laughs at the things they do and then tries to be the peace maker. Check yourself Shaunie. You are phoney. Stop the madness on this show….

38. mspinklady Says:
    June 22nd, 2012 at 10:54 am

I love Evelyn, she’s the main reason I watch the show. Her fashion is fabulous and she’s funny. I think she has learned a lot from the previous shows and I think that most people that hate her are just jealous, her body is insane and she’s pretty. Say what you want but at least she’s honest and sincere and loyal. Jennifer was just jealous and she is the one that didn’t have any loyalty. You don’t talk about your best friend or her relationship on the radio or blogs…who does that?

39. Ayisha Diaz Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 9:42 am

I stopped watching the show after season 1. It’s a disgrace to watch all these women act so low class. I’m embarassed that this is what represents women of color. Most of them have children., what a poor example.

40. sasa Says:
    July 27th, 2012 at 9:13 am

why would you be embarass?? i didnt know that evelyn became women of color president or representative ?? to all you pathetic hater chill cause while you people are leaving idiot hate message on the web …. she is smilling all the way to bank while looking like the baddest bitch !!

41. tricia Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 8:50 am

Tammy and Evelyn both have serious anger problems. This is highschool drama and I refuse to watch it anymore. Jen was the only one who didnt want to fight and act like she was in highschool. Thank god for Jen or I wouldnt even of watched last season. Tammy is a full out bully and I cannot stand her or her mouth! Evelyn use to be nice when she was friends with Jen, but who gives up a 15 year friendship? This show is a disgrace. The only one with class is Jen. Even Shaunie didnt stop the madness!!

42. lilmissmitz Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 10:33 pm

WOW! You know whats really crazy is, none of you ppl that have all these opinions (keyword) about Evelyn know her. Just because the woman don’t tolerate disrespect don’t make her any less of a lady. I love Ev and BBW wouldn’t be BBW without her. She is REAL! Stop being so judgmental and fix yourself, i’m sure Ev can work on her presentation skills when she gets upset but, she human and all human come with flaws.

43. phahymer Says:
    August 8th, 2012 at 3:34 am

i love eve tho at times she can be an ass shez real and hits the nail on th head

44. mlove419 Says:
    August 9th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

People stop hating. Its just a show.YOU need to watch Housewives of NEW JERSY.HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS and HOSEWIVES OF New York before you judge anyone on BASKETBALL WIVES. Yes these other shows are worst than Basketball Wives. I love EVELYN and TAMMIE they are the show . Get JENNIFER fake ass off,and Royce they r the Problem. PLease come back EVELYN and TAMMIE
    Love you guys

45. Myke Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

These woman have no class. They start fights everywhere they go. Is this the women you want your children to emulate. They are bullies and just like most bullies they pick on someone they know won’t fight back. Evelyn was afraid to fight with Jen so she brings another woman in to do it. When the woman ran around that table she fully expected the other women to stop her. When they didn’t she was forced to slap her. If you want to see women like this just go to some cheap bar and you will see plenty of it.

46. Myke1600 Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

These women are nothing but foul mouth bullies. Tami says she has anger management problems and is seeing a counselor. There is a quicker way. One of these days she will pick on the wrong woman and get her ass kicked. That will cure her anger problems real quick. You could tell she was so proud of herself for the way she bullied the other woman. Thought she looked real cool. But it backfired on her and now she is making excuses. She made me physically sick the way she bullied that woman.
    All these reality shows are ridiculous. When are we going to start demanding quality shows instead of trash? Shows with people children can look up to instead of these talentless scum. Shows that teach our children and us some values. Such as honesty, pride, manners and a healthy attitude about sex instead of sleeping around with anything that will have them. We are being fed a constant barrage of trash. Reality wifes, swamp men, repo trash. On and on nothing but showing the lowest, the dregs of society.
    And now Evelyn gets headbutted by her new husband. Maybe she was dumb enough to try bullying him like she does some of the women on her show.

47. Number2 Says:
    August 14th, 2012 at 5:17 am

You know, looking back on this now, I think these two crazy kids are going to make it.

48. miranda Says:
    August 23rd, 2012 at 10:35 pm

I love me some Tammy and Evelyne drama they are from New York and we tell it like it is your either gonna hate us or love us.

49. TealK Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 4:43 pm

“What a difference a day makes.” Enough said.

50. TeaKee Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 4:45 pm

What a difference a day makes. Right? They lost everything in one night!

51. Yvonne Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 11:38 am

Each and every one said it, that girl Eve and that other one Tami, they are sick bitches…I knew that the wedding to that Ochocinco would not last, it was just a matter of time for her….what goes around comes around…please we really need some decent women to be on reality shows…..

52. AngieA Says:
    September 1st, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Didn’t she find a receipt for condoms in Chads car. Yeah. This lady is desperate to marry!

53. Joy Says:
    September 17th, 2012 at 8:22 pm

I was sorry to hear that you and Chad are through, I saw you on Iyanla change my life. I am felt really sad for you because life is so much more than things. I am unemployed and working on my Masters degree, and I am very happy with my husband and the only thing that I have is my computer and my laptop. I hope that you relaize that you are loveable if you allow others to see the softer side of you. You have done things that I will tell you that if it were me I would have really had to handle you differently camera rolling I would talk to you becaue you slept with some one elses husband and then you broadcast it to this woman that was to much. I want you to be calmer and nicer as ell as respectful to your female friends if they are true friends. You are worthy of love we all are and act like it.

54. Tim Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 9:42 am

Evelyn is beautiful, fashionable and a real woman. She’ll tell you what you dont wanna hear aswell as smash your ex boyfriends car with you as a true friend would. Shes a true friend to those she cares about and although she has a temper she also has a very warm kind side which we see on the show.
    As far as all the outrageousness from Ev and Tami goes the show wouldnt be as much of a success without it. I for one watch it for those moments. And Tami is not a bully far from, her opponents are just very weak women that cant stand their ground. Stop throwing the word bullying around and disgrace to women of colour? How do you think white people must feel about shows such as Jersey Shore? Proud??!

55. Azhane69 Says:
    December 28th, 2012 at 8:09 am

I like the other girls EXCEPT for Evelyn. I say ths not to bash her because she is a beautiful womoan. The only thing that makes her oh so ugly is her ATTITUDE. She wants to be the center of attention and wants to dominate everything and if stuff doesn’t go her way, she wants to roar like a Lion. Who cares about that type of attitdue. Thta is too much wasted energy!! Then on top of thta she wants to be a Mother someday? Really? She needs to clean up her act and then take sosme serious Anger Management classes for like 3 months and make sure she understands how people can change and show herself thta she can make this change for the better. Overall, I think she is a very strong, independent woman and very well spoken but if she can just tone it down, she will be more beuatiful on the insdie as well as the outside. Stay prayed up and God will richly bless you!

56. Lois J Levy Smith Says:
    September 4th, 2013 at 12:02 pm

WHAT? Evely already married Chad and he left her bloody. He head butted her and she sued for divorce. She knew when she married him as she admitted…………….she knw he slept with every girl he could get.
    Now she is going o marry him…again and have wins like you pull them out of a hat? This abusive man should never be near children.

Comments