Nancy Grace Ready To Show Off Her Michael Jackson Inspired Moves

August 31, 2011 05:27 PM by Lisa Princ

When the celebrity cast for season 13 of Dancing With The Stars on ABC was revealed, were you left wondering how Nancy Grace would fare on the dance floor? Don’t worry, Nancy Grace says she is ready to unleash her Michael Jackson inspired moves on the show! Read on for more!

Nancy Grace may not be the best dancer or choice for Dancing With The Stars, but she sure is ready to give it her best shot. In a recent interview, Nancy revealed that her secret weapon, may just be her Michael Jackson inspired moves! Nancy Grace told Access Hollywood: “I grew up watching ‘Soul Train’ and ‘American Bandstand,’ doing everything I thought Michael Jackson was doing, so I’m gonna try to parlay all that knowledge on to the dance floor.” Sounds like Nancy has a plan up her sleeve, but will it be enough to woo the judges?

Nancy Grace then added with a chuckle: “Am I ready? I don’t think my partner would agree at all. No, I’m not ready.” Nancy is known for critiquing others, how on earth will she handle dance critique from the judges? Nancy Grace said of the judges critiquing her: “As long as they don’t tell me how to try a murder case, I’m not gonna tell them how to dance.” She also revealed that she has no plans on changing her hairstyle during the competition – we’ll just see about that one!

Are you looking forward to watching Nancy Grace perform this season? Which couple are you looking the most forward to this season on Dancing With The Stars? Comment and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Dancing With the Stars news, please feel free to check out Sir Links A Lot: Dancing With The Stars and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo courtesy of HLN

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars |

51 Responses to “Nancy Grace Ready To Show Off Her Michael Jackson Inspired Moves”

1. kc Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 7:20 pm

hypocrite.

2. Richard Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 7:31 pm

Nauseating to see Nancy Grace invoking the dancing chops of the late great Mr. Jackson. She is one of a cadre that literally hounds people like him unto death and then has the gall to gush about their talents or accomplishments–none of which she has. Only thing she has is gall, in fact. She’s never tried a murder case in a courtroom and keeps implying loudly that she has.

Nausea might escalate to outright vomit if I had to watch her dance. The only part worth viewing would be if she fell hard on her backside and got hauled off the stage, that thing she calls a “hairdo” intact, of course. She is a certifiable cretin, and I’ll have to skip this season.

3. Mette Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 7:39 pm

Dear Ms Grace,

Go away.

Now.

4. Truth Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 8:02 pm

FAke ass bitch!!!

5. Paul V Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Are you kidding me? Nancy Grace harped about Jackson’s guilt in 2003 from the first day of the trial. When he was exonerated with not guilty on 14 counts, she vilified the jury for making the “wrong” decision. Had she actually researched the case or read transcripts she would have seen the extortion attempt. This is an attempt to rehabilitate her image. Sorry too late; he’s dead.

6. tiger Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I think watching Nancy Grace on the dance floor will be alot like watching a pig run away from the butcher squealing.

7. Ian Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 2:25 am

Oh, nice. This from the woman who did nothing but rant about how she was convinced Jackson was guilty in his 2005 trial in spite of the laughable evidence on display. Hope she falls!

8. NellieO231 Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 3:30 am

With the way that Nancy Grace attacked, maligned and misrepresented Michael Jackson during his 2003 trial she has a real nerve even uttering his name at this point. She is a disingenuous liar and opportunist who was partially responsible for ruining Michael Jackson (along with the other media hacks of her ilk)because it garnered her ratings and notoriety at the expense of a man who was accused of something he would NEVER have done. She knew that the so-called evidence was flimsy at-best and non-existent at worst and she never reported any of it fairly. She had an agenda: MAKE NANCY GRACE FAMOUS AND RICH. (who cares if I destroy another human being and ruin a family in the process). One word for her: WRETCHED.

9. Destiny Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 5:54 am

After the way she has bashed MJ she betta not do any of his moves!

10. Nan Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 6:52 am

We might be watching Michael Jackson dance had it not been for the torturous lies this woman, and others placed on his head.
    Mr Jackson was a victim of greed , jealousy racism and revenge..Nancy Grace was one of those, who profited off destroying another human beings life..
    The outright lies and misinformation she spewed regarding Jackson, all to make a name for talentless self….. are out there for posterity and for her to invoke his name to try and repair her image , shows exactly what kind of person she is..
    She has no moral compass or conscience.
    If people want the truth regarding what happened to a gentle humanitarian who had been victimized by a few greedy families ,aided by a seemingly corrupt district atty named Tom Sneddon and his pals like Nancy Grace , Maureen Orth and Diane Dimond..read the court transcripts or Aphrodite Jones book ..”Michael Jackson Conspiracy”

this woman should be ashamed of herself.

11. Nan Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 7:18 am

We might be watching Michael Jackson dance had it not been for people like Nancy Grace who intentionally mislead the public regarding this mans innocence, and destroyed his reputation and life….
    She made a name for herself tearing an innocent person down.Now she wants to try and resurrect her career by using him again.Absolutely no moral compass or conscience..
    The real story of Michael Jackson is how a gentle humanitarian was victimized by a few families seemingly aided by a corrupt district atty and his tabloid cronies like Grace,Dimond,Orth and Bashir.
    If they were reporting honestly , the public would have known …not only was Mr Jackson innocent in this case , but the evidence the prosecutor brought in from the 90s showed he was innocent then too..He was the real victim.
    Check out the real story in Aphrodite Jones book “Michael Jackson Conspiracy”

12. karen willis Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 7:42 am

Why? He’s lying flat with the knives she stuck in his back. Why must she throw salt in his wounds? Enough is enough!

13. Sue Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 7:50 am

I hope Nancy Grace gets eliminated after the first round. How dare she say that she is going to perform Michael’s moves!!!!!!! She is just going to make a complete fool of herself instead. Why was she even picked as a contestant on DWTS is beyond my realm of comprehension. I’m wiiling to bet that she can’t even dance at all.

14. Lauren Trainor Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 10:08 am

So, Ms. Grace, now that you’ve done your part putting Jackson in an early grave with your persistent angry rants over the years…now you invoke his talent? I see through your obvious effort to rehabilitate your image after the Anthony fiasco. No surprise that you’d attach yourself to
    his name once again…hypocritical and transparent
    garbage. I won’t be watching DWTS until you are gone.

15. Alissa Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 12:44 pm

WOW She talked about Michael jackson for years now shes going to use his moves to become famous? What a Bitch I hope she gets voted off the first night!!!!

16. saman Says:
    September 1st, 2011 at 1:35 pm

nancy grace on dance floor!!!! are you kidding? she is an idiot troll trying to convince everyone that michael jackson was guilty,but who cares about her ideas,she is a sluttt

17. cawobeth Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 11:55 am

Hypocrisy cannot get any worse than this. This is pretty sick. Ms. DisGrace; a popular nick-name that she recently earned herself, is absolutely despicable. She fueled lies and to this day denies facts about MJ.
    She has a pretty demented way of attracting attention to herself.
    She’s really tripped-up now & she hasn’t even started dancing.
    She’s asking for it. No problem.
    Since some people still see her true colors as blurry, we’ll help brighten them up a bit.

18. Anne Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Nancy Grace along with Diane Dimond and others vilified the Jury that declared Michael innocent on all counts. She has always been mean to him and hypocritical as well,and now she wants to make us believe that she is a fan of MJ’s talent. What a shame! I hope that she will be voted off immediately.

19. Anne Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I don’t see my comment, so I write another one. Just to say that I’m disgusted. Nancy Grace taking advantage of Michael’s talent… What a shame! How dares she?

20. Mary Abbas Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 7:14 pm

During deliberation of Michael Jackson’s Grace said she would eat crow if the jury came back with not guilty verdicts. Perhaps for added effect, she’ll be pulling crow feathers out of her ass while she twirls upon the floor to woo the judges.

21. Gail Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 8:37 pm

High profile ratings-seeking hypocrites such as yourself, Ms. Grace, need to be removed from the airwaves.

Is there an once of integrity left in you? How can you have spent years on your high horse disrespecting the public, disrespecting Mr. Jackson when he was fighting for his integrity, while you were on your pulpit espousing mistruths about a man who, in the end, was found not guilty on all charges. How did the crow taste back then, Ms. Grace?

And, now you have the gull to refer to Mr. Jackson’s dance moves in a light-hearted reference to your upcoming appearance on Dancing with the Stars?

Perhaps, he would still be here to shower us with his magical dance moves and talent had so-called reporters such as yourself provided the public with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Please, do the right thing, and remove yourself from our viewing sight. Your arrogance is disgustingly apparent.

22. woody Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 11:07 pm

a crazy parasite…need mental attention., she’s a hypocrite.., that woman would never stop bashing on mj., !! she’s the baddest person i know!

23. woody Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 11:09 pm

she’s the baddest woman in this earth., she’s gone too far to bash michael!!

24. VeteranTeacher Says:
    September 3rd, 2011 at 11:13 pm

This woman knows no bounds. She is a hypocrite to the core. She is guilty of dehumanizing and ridiculing Mr. Jackson for years and now wants to evoke his name to win her points on a dance show. I am disgusted by this woman. Go away, please!

25. TheresaB Says:
    September 4th, 2011 at 8:30 am

Nancy Grace has repeatedly maligned Michael Jackson over the years. Her behavior during Jackson’s trial in 2005 was astoundingly unprofessional. Wearing one glove during a broadcast about the trial is despicable. She questioned the justice system by berating the jury that found Jackson not guilty on all 14 counts against him. We can only guess what her behaviour will be in the upcoming trial of Conrad Murray, the man accused of manslaughter of the victim, Michael Jackson. To once again invoke Michael Jackson’s name to further her own pathetic career is disgusting. Reality television has sunk to a new low. I won’t be watching.

26. J.Leone Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 10:28 am

Nancy Grace should take a lesson from Mr. Jackson’s philosophy of uplifting and encouraging others to strive for a higher purpose in their lives. She had nothing good to say about Mr. Jackson when he was alive- even when he, justly, was found NOT guilty in 2005 of ALL charges lodged against him. He was found “not guilty” in spite of a vicious prosecutor’s ten-year vendetta to “get” Mr. Jackson at the expense of a man’s life and at the cost to the people of California. You can add to this mix of snakes, Maureen Orth and Diane Dimond- whose only claim to fame has been to stalk and denigrate Michael Jackson- even in death. These people do not even deserve to say his name.

I just heard Ms. Disgrace talking on TV about her upcoming stint on DWTS.“I’m not the skinniest, or the prettiest, and I don’t know how to dance. But I have one thing, people- I have a LOT of heart!” She then beat on her chest where her heart should be. I only heard an empty echo. It is too bad she was unable to muster even one ounce of “heart” for the man in life that she now wants to emulate in death.

27. Lauren Trainor Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Definition of hypocrite:
    a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Example of hypocrite: Nancy Grace

28. J.Leone Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Nancy Grace should take a lesson from Mr. Jackson’s philosophy of uplifting and encouraging others to strive for a higher purpose in their lives. She had nothing good to say about Mr. Jackson when he was alive- even when he, justly, was found not guilty in 2005 of ALL charges lodged against him. He was found “not guilty” in spite of a vicious prosecutor’s ten-year vendetta to “get” Mr. Jackson at the expense of a man’s life and at the cost to the people of California. You can add to this mix of snakes, Maureen Orth and Diane Dimond- whose only claim to fame has been to stalk and denigrate Michael Jackson- even in death. These people do not even deserve to say his name.

I just heard Ms. Disgrace talking on TV about her upcoming stint on DWTS. “I’m not the skinniest, or the prettiest, and I don’t know how to dance. But I have one thing, people- I have a LOT of heart!” She then beat on her chest where her heart should be. I only heard an empty echo. I think Michael Jackson would disagree with Ms.Grace’s claim to have “a lot of heart”. It is too bad she was unable to muster one ounce of “heart” fo When I first read these comments by Nancy Grace, I first felt overwhelming anger which then changed into deep sadness. My sadness was due to the fact that Michael Jackson- the musical and dancing genius, humanitarian, and ecologist- is gone from this planet- FOREVER. My anger was because there has never been a human being so systematically and viciously stalked, vilified, and slandered by the media. His bodyguards said he would turn over the tabloids when shopping so that his precious children would not see the mocking headlines about their father. Nancy Grace was one of the worst of the media jackals.

I just heard Ms. Disgrace talking on TV about her upcoming stint on DWTS. “I’m not the skinniest, or the prettiest, and I don’t know how to dance. But I have one thing, people- I have a LOT of heart!” She then beat on her chest where her heart should be. I only heard an empty echo. It is too bad she was unable to muster even one ounce of “heart” for the man in life, that she now wants to emulate in death.

29. Isalap Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

WE have not forgotten Nancy’s denigrating coverage of the Jackson trial.

We have not forgotten her unprofessionnal way to claim he was guilty when he was NOT.

What a disgusting person; I don’t know what Nancy Grace can get from complimenting the megastar she desesperatly wanted to fall and end in prison. She is one of those who harrassed Jackson and spread the filthy rumors about him.

Nancy, I think you are an hypocrite.

30. J.Leone Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 4:53 pm

I just heard Ms. Disgrace talking on TV about her upcoming stint on DWTS. “I’m not the skinniest, or the prettiest, and I don’t know how to dance. But I have one thing, people- I have a LOT of heart!” She then beat on her chest where her heart should be. I only heard an empty echo. It is too bad she was unable to muster even one ounce of “heart” for the man in life,that she now wants to emulate in death.

31. wolamalade@hotmail.com Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 4:56 pm

WE have not forgotten Nancy’s denigrating coverage of the Jackson trial.

Nancy, you are an hypocrite.

32. In Love with the Moon Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Too bad the audience won’t see the video clip of Nancy ‘disgrace’fully poking her sequined gloved hand into the camera during one of her many poisoned news reports of Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial. She made a “fun” spectacle of a slot machine with images of Michael Jackson, gambling that he’d be convicted of several of the charges at the trial’s conclusion. Mr. Jackson was fighting for his very life while Nancy gleefully made a mockery of it. Now she wants us to believe she will get to show off her “Michael Jackson”-inspired moves? Will that also include replicating Mr. Jackson’s “forced” exodus from his own country due to a vicious, hounding media that, despite a resounding NOT GUILTY verdict on all 14 counts, STILL viewed Jackson as guilty? You and your ilk made his life a living hell for decades and contributed to his untimely death in 2009. Fortunately for you, Nancy, you’ll be voted off Dancing With the Stars and will pick up where you left off–unduly influencing American audiences who live to devour your poisoned crap! Sadly, the most unique and compassionate human being who ever graced our planet didn’t get the opportunity to pick up his life. Now millions of fans live with an non-fillable void in their lives and his children and family miss him every single moment of every day.

33. PattyB Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 5:21 pm

I don’t even want to see that witch’s name next to Michael’s. She is disgraceful and can’t stand to look at her. How DARE she even try to say that MJ was an influence to her dancing style. She tried everything in her power to bring him down. She is your classic bully and used MJ to further her career. I hope she is voted off the first night. She makes me sick.

34. J.Leone Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 5:27 pm

35. H. Vaughn Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 5:31 pm

This woman is crazy! She HATES Michael Jackson – I remember watching her during that ridiculous trial with nothing but evil in her eyes. She wanted Michael Jackson to go to prison in the worse kind of way, her and Diane Dimond. NOW, she says all this? She isn’t going to last at all on this show. She’s only going to embarrass and make a fool of herself. I’d have to agree with those calling her a hypocrite. She’s done enough damage to Michael Jackson’s name as it is. She should shut up and not mention his name EVER!

36. Karina Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Nouseating!! Not any word of truth coming from thiS woman! We have not forgotten the way she denigrated Michael Jackson. I am totally DISGUSTED! She is openly taking advantage of Michael’s name, talent, grace, honesty….. my Goodness, how far can she go? I don’t trust this woman! Never! Never! Never!

37. Char Says:
    September 5th, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Doesnt surprise me that she has the NERVE to use Michaels name, and for what other reason…..she knows it will bring attention. Very tired of her and dont care to see her Dance. Even her voice is nauseating. Since when did Ms KNOW IT ALL ever do anything besides run her mouth. She isnt a criminal lawyer or Judge and she most likely cant Dance either. They couldnt find anyone better than this?

38. Moris Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 1:59 am

Nasty Disgrace, what a hypocrite! Who can forget her rants against Michael Jackson during his trial? She played her part well in putting him in an early grave and leaving three orphaned children behind and now she DARES to mention his name and his talent! The woman has no shame, no sense of decency!

39. Rosie Real Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 7:44 am

Yes, we might be watching Michael Jackson dance if people like Nancy Grace didn’t drive him into an early grave. Instead millions and millions of Michael Jackson fans will be watching Nancy Grace attempt to dance and believe me we WILL be watching with daggers in our eyes as our collective thoughts will the karma back to Nancy as she plummets to floor in total DISGrace and is eliminated in the first round.

40. Pendragon Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 8:20 am

Can you hear that? It’s the sound of Michael Jackson stirring in his grave. After all the insults,character assassinations and derision heaped on him by Nancy Grace, this has to be one of the most disturbing. The thought of Ms Grace moonwalking and crotch-grabbing her way across our TV screens is not just ridiculous but unbelievably crass. Dancing with the Stars? Dancing with the Enemy would be more appropriate.

41. Magsy Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 8:42 am

I’m sure eyebrows will be raised by the executors of the Estate of the late Michael Jackson. Keen that the star’s legacy should not be contaminated by the tacky or the inappropriate, they might like to consider stepping in and pronouncing Nancy Grace unworthy to attempt to use Jackson’s name or his moves to garner further publicity.

42. MNLady Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 9:26 am

As my Godmother ued to say: “She has more nerve than a sore tooth!”

43. chip Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 10:08 am

Tha gall of this woman even mouthing the words, the name “Michael Jackson” for any reason much less to suggest that she has any of the talent, humanity, charity or decency that he had. She like too many of her ilk created the living hell he endured for way too many years. His name will always live in triumph as hers is echoed in infamy.

44. max Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Buffoon!! She claims to have won the Macon’s
    SWING CHAMPIONSHIP while dancing to Michael Jackson’s “Rockin Robin”. NOW…she is claiming
    on different shows that she doesn’t know anything about dancing.

45. Nancy Jensen Says:
    September 6th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Nancy Graceless on Dancing With the Stars?! Quick, somebody bring me a paper bag or a Depends. I’m either going to be sick, or wet myself from laughing sooooo hard, or maybe both!

Graceless, you have some nerve invoking the name of Michael Jackson, after the disgusting way that you maligned, disrespected, villified and mocked him during his 2005 trial. You know, the one in which he was acquitted on all charges, causing you to have a conniption fit and savage the jurors for their correct,just, and well-reasoned verdict.

I hope that you get Max as your partner (Sorry Max, I know that you would hate to be eliminated so early, but you’re tough! Maybe you could slap some sense into the woman.

Meanwhile, Graceless, why don’t you try to moonwalk your ass back from where you came from. You will surely fall on your face, but that “hairdo” will save you from serious injury. Go on, Beat It, so I can watch my favorite show in peace!!!

46. S. L. Trout Says:
    September 7th, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Too bad the audience won’t see the video clip of Nancy ‘disgrace’fully poking her sequined gloved hand into the camera during one of her many news reports from Jackson’s 2005 trial. She thought it was fun to show a slot machine with images of Jackson–gambling that he’d be convicted of several of the charges at the trial’s conclusion. While Mr. Jackson was fighting for his very life, Grace gleefully made a mockery of it. Now she wants us to embrace her as she shows off her Michael Jackson-inspired dance moves? Will that also include replicating Mr. Jackson’s forced exodus from his own country by a vicious media that, despite a resounding NOT GUILTY on all 14 counts, STILL viewed Jackson as guilty? You and your ilk made his life a living hell for decades and no doubt contributed to his untimely death in 2009. Fortunately for you Ms. Grace, you’ll be voted off Dancing with the Stars and will pick up where you left off–unduly influencing American audiences who live to devour your poisoned crap. Sadly, the most unique and compassionate human being who walked the Earth didn’t get that opportunity. Now his beloved children and family live to miss him every day of their lives and millions of fans all over the globe struggle with a void that will never be filled.

47. Nancy Anne Jenkins Says:
    September 8th, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Unbelievable! Nancy Graceless on Dancing With The Stars and invoking the name of Michael Jackson! After the hideous way that she disrespected him and trashed him during her coverage of his 2005 trial! When he was acquitted on all charges, she went into a rage and savaged the jurors who came to this just, correct, and well-thought out decision.

I love to watch this show, but not this season! I don’t think I will be able to watch until she is eliminated, most likely in the first round!

48. Rev. Dr.C.M.Gross Says:
    September 10th, 2011 at 9:34 am

You are a murderer… not a journalist and not a dancer. You are a murderer, and all across the world we know it. You are a murderer.

49. jan Says:
    September 17th, 2011 at 8:09 am

nancy is a low life!

50. Kris Says:
    September 17th, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Disgusting and sickening!!!. What a load of crap from Ms Disgrace again?!! I hope she falls flat on her face in the first round.

51. Samantha Says:
    September 29th, 2011 at 10:16 am

Don’t support this woman. She has repeated lies about Michael Jackson for years, believing and being part of tabloid media, rather than doing her homework and reading the actual text of the court trial. Had she done that, she would have know MJ was innocent.

Comments