September 04, 2011 07:16 AM by Lisa Princ

Could there be turmoil on the set of American Idol? According to judge Jennifer Lopez, the judging panel has had their first fight of season eleven, during auditions. What happened? Read on to find out!

It’s J-Lo versus the guys on American Idol! According to Jennifer Lopez, she has had her first disagreement with fellow judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler. Jennifer told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show on Friday: “Me and Randy and Steve got into our first fight. I got really, really upset.” Ryan Seacrest confirmed that Jennifer Lopez was visibly upset after the blowout, but what could have possibly had her so upset?

Believe it or not, a simple audition! Jennifer Lopez had her heart set on one of the hopefuls, but neither Randy or Steven agreed with her, she tells, adding: “She was amazing,” but fellow judge, Steven Tyler asked her to sing another song. Jennifer Lopez goes on to add: “I was surprised because I was ready to vote. Sometimes the days get kinda long.” That is kind of surprising coming from Steven Tyler, seeing as last season he seemed to give most of the ladies a pass.

After the second audition of this contestant, both Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler were not impressed and let her go despite Jennifer Lopez’s strong feeling that the contestant should have gone through. Jennifer told Ryan Seacrest: “I thought I was being Punk’d. I thought ‘How can we let this girl go?’ I was upset. When I believe in something … I knew this girl deserves the chance.”

While we are certain this will not be the last disagreement between the panel, Jennifer ended by saying that overall the auditions are going very well. As reported earlier, all three judges have claimed that season eleven is some of the best talent ever, and we can’t wait to see it for ourselves!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great American Idol news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: American Idol and then come and discuss the show on our American Idol message boards.

Photo credit: Getty

Topics: American Idol, FOX Reality TV Shows, Jennifer Lopez |

10 Responses to “American Idol Turmoil Behind The Scenes – Jennifer Lopez Reveals Fight Between Judges”

1. shawn olsen Says:
    March 30th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Colton will win because he knows that the Jesus card always works on American Idol, although he is talented but not as good as some.

2. Julie Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:03 am

My question is why is this woman who cannot sing shit so famous? Other than the whoring, all she has is under arm odor.

3. Mr. C Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 2:33 pm

This is news why? The contestant did not make it through – the end? Until next year.
    Singing “shit”, I feel, would be quite difficult. Also, how does Julie know what the armpits smell like? Is she using her own as a reference point?
    This year has presented us with some of the best (not of all entertainers in the US, just ) singers in the shows history.
    Maybe they’ll do a non American Karaoke show where contestants showcase their songs.

4. tolu Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Jennifer Lopez may be an accomplished actress but in real life and love where it really counts….she’s a failure. She goes from relationship to relationship. She gives the impression that she thinks that she’s God’s gift to ALL men. I can see why Simon Crowell in his new biography stated that he hasn’t met Jennifer Lopez but he can’t stand her.

5. Marilyn Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I cannot believe that JLO can talk about how Steven
    Tyler seemed to give all the girls a pass, because
    I felt that JLo was so partial to the guys -
    Josh Ledet, Phillip Phillips. I am a Jessica Sanchez Fan, I was really upset that she did not
    win, and felt that JLo even though she did go up on
    stage to “save Jessica,” during the earlier part of
    the competition. It almost seemed as if JLo was
    “a little” jealous that Jessica was getting so much
    attention because she is such a great singer, she
    has beautiful fashion sense, and for being the age
    of 16, and also Hispanic as JLo is, that JLo was
    feeling a little Jealous so much so that she admitedly said that she had picked a Mariah Carey
    song for Jessica to sing (MY ALL) and kept commenting that it was such a hard song to sing till finally Randy interjected that “Jessica had
    sang that song really well.) It almost seemed like
    because JLo was so partial toward Josh and Phillip
    JLo was attempting to have Jessica sing that song
    thinking that she would not be able to pull it off. Yet Phillip was given the most simple basic
    songs and still did a terrible job. Phillip in my opinion did not deserve to win, I felt that he was an immature, unattractive, obnoxious, untalented, dorky, spastic, who could not sing and if it had not been for the beautiful back up
    singers, the orchestra, and the beautiful and talented saxaphone / clarinet player and drummers,
    he would have sounded worse that he did. I read an article that stated how original he was, but yet he was attempting to imitate Dave Matthews
    and attempt is the key word in this sentence. On
    one occasion Ryan Seacrest pointed out Phillips
    girlfriend, yet she was never seen after that maybe because he was afraid that he would not get the “groupies” votes that were probably his entire
    fan base. Apparently Jessica even though she took
    runner-up has already been offer a record deal, and I am sure that she being such a talented singer and also bilingual, will have an extraordinary career, and undoubtedly get a grammy before Phillip Phillips if infact he ever
    does get one. I DOUBT THAT HE WILL,

6. Marilyn Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 7:48 pm

JLo is starting to show her age, and is not going out with someone who could be her son.
    And still doing Hip Hop?

Grow Up, you have two beautiful kids, act like
    a mom, not a escort.

She is too old to be acting like she is in her
    twenties, she is 42 and definitely showing
    her age physically.

In her pictures she is getting a double chin
    already.

7. Tracy O'Neil Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 7:12 am

This American Idol Judges panel is soft like 3 marshmallows. It was much better with Simon Cowell. These 3 people would let a dog thru and send a good singer home. I don’t like to watch it because I feel bad for the good ones going home and the remainder is anyone’s guess. Some people really don’t deserve to judge this contest. It is simply to mushy and aawwwwhhh shux you did great. you really brought it on that song. Give me a break. Get real…If they win a recording contract the record company will not treat them so nice.

8. brian Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 12:02 am

i think jlo is a very very nice looking lady and i would love to take he to dinne sometime but will never happen becouse i am a poor guy from indiana but i do think jlo is wonderful and she is a milf and a lady in my eyes which is done all and has the right to do what she wants why say bad things of her she is someone who i would love to take to dinne get ahold of me jlo if you want a dinner my email is on app here on this site i hope to hear from you soon

9. julio Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 11:15 pm

hey brian from indiana you keep dreamin buddy!!!!jlo is gonna contact you real soon.loser!!

10. Phiber Optik Says:
    July 31st, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Julie says:

J> …all she has is underarm odor.

My advise to you is to stop whoofer-snoofering Lopez’s armpits and go instead for her nether regions which are sure to please someone with your discriminating taste.

Phiber Optik