September 05, 2011 07:30 AM by Martha Zaborowski
Fans who have been worried about the lack of drama during the fourth season of Jersey Shore in Italy need to fear not. The Jersey Shore midseason trailer is here and promises plenty of “STD” scenarios: arguments so heated they cause you to yell out “stop the drama” (a new acronym courtesy of DJ Pauly D). What else can we expect during Jersey Shore season 4?
- Deena being panty-less at a club. Perhaps on several occasions. She is seen dancing with a white, pillowy pad-like object falling out of her dress and proclaims: “Whatever; I forgot to put underwear’s on!”
- Snooki’s car accident. The fender-bender of which we had seen paparazzi photos of several months ago involving our darling Snooki Nicole has come to Jersey Shore season 4. Of course it was filmed. Of course the Italian police officer gives Snooki a breathalyzer.
- Snooki making out with a girl. Then, perhaps the same evening, Snooki cries and asks “Where’s my boyfriend?”
- J-WOWW yelling at Snooki. J-WOWW, who has become this season’s sole voice of reason, yells at her BFF Snooki to “stop acting like a f****** a**hole.”
- Goats. Yeah, goats. They’re in Italy. We see the boys about to milk them?
- Snooki assaults Mike “The Situation.” Mike has recently confessed to having feelings for Snooki and claims to have hooked up with her while she has dated her boyfriend Jionni. Snooki again denies those charges and emphasizes “I f****** Vinny, not you!” She then throws an inanimate object which hits him fiercely at first throw.
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Jersey Shore News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Jersey Shore and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.
Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!
Photo and video courtesy of MTV