September 09, 2011 10:00 AM by Ryan Haidet

After Jordan was evicted from last night’s live episode of Big Brother 13, we were left with Adam, Porsche and Rachel battling for the final Head of Household of the summer.  They were each standing on a spinning platform, which dipped them all into a yellow liquid that was supposed to resemble melted butter.  The episode came to a close with all three still alive in the competition — but now we have a winner.  Who has claimed victory in the first part of the HoH competition?  Read on to find out!

Here’s your final warning.  If you don’t want to know any spoilers, turn back now!  This is your last chance!

The endurance challenge didn’t last long, but Rachel was the person who came out on top.  That means she moves on to the final round of the HoH competition.  Adam and Porsche will now square off in round two.  The winner will then face Rachel in the final battle.  The person who becomes HoH will be the only person who votes in the last live eviction.

Are you excited Rachel was victorious?  Who do you think will make it to the final two?  Who do you think will win the game and the $500,000 prize?  Sound off and leave a comment below!

There’s only one episode left — the 90-minute finale next Wednesday night, which comes immediately after the premiere of Survivor: South Pacific.  There will be no episode of Big Brother 13 this Sunday as CBS airs a special about the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photos courtesy: CBS

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

11 Responses to “Big Brother 13 Spoilers: Who Won Part 1 Of The Final Head Of Household Competition?”

1. Connie Says:
    September 9th, 2011 at 10:50 am

I want Rachel to win… I think she has really fought hard and deserves to at least go to the final two. She not only fought hard for herself but she fought hard for Jordon as well.. I think she would have stuck with Jordon to the end. If Rachel does not take 500,000 I guess I would want Adam. I am not crazy about Porshe at all even though she has stepped it up and won a couple of competitions lately.

2. Roz Yale Says:
    September 9th, 2011 at 11:30 am

I am hoping Rachael wins the money. She is a competitor and whether you like her or not, she played the game.

3. Cassie42 Says:
    September 9th, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Rachel & Porsche final 2. Would love for Rac to win the $500K but you never know when ex-cast mates have the final vote. If Newbees in the final 2 “WHO CARES” which one win. I will look forward to Julie questioning everyone about their game play for the season.

4. jackie Says:
    September 9th, 2011 at 11:20 pm

I imagine Rachel will win the $500,000. It’s been a frustrating season for me with past players showing up. I don’t like Rachel, think she’s a big cry baby and a phoney. Damn, I wish Kalia could have won!!

5. Kathy Says:
    September 11th, 2011 at 4:40 pm

OMG I hate Rachel, her voice and her laugh are like fingernails on a blackboard. How unfair to bring back past contestants, no less couples, it just seems to put an unfair spin on the whole show. If she wins I may not watch next yr. And I have been a loyal fan since season 1.

6. Beth Says:
    September 12th, 2011 at 8:32 am

Rachel! Adam and Porsche rode the coattails of others and I don’t respect their game-play. Rachel may be rather annoying, but she is one hell-a player! I love Jordan and Jeff, but Jordan wouldn’t have made it as far as she did without the guts, grit and determination of Rachel. I love to see people play so hard, especially when the numbers are against them, yet they still fight and prevail! GO RACHEL! NO NEWBIES!

7. michael Says:
    September 12th, 2011 at 8:22 pm

really? rachel? i agree with kathy. rachel’s voice alone makes me vomit, not to mention how dumb her and brendon are. they’re like a high school couple. porsche she have voted her out. y compete against her. u compete against someone who is garbage like jordan then u win and pick adam, then u know u won 500,00. dumb ass players.

8. hsalsa Says:
    September 12th, 2011 at 11:26 pm

i hope rachael wins it and i have been a loyal fan as well since season one and thought the couples and returning house guests was a great twist after all only one returning guest is left and she deserves it more out of the final three she has battled it ut from day 1

9. Ruth Says:
    September 13th, 2011 at 3:29 am

With out a doubt Rachael! Why? Because that show is so scripted and obviously she had a deal with the show that she would win unfortunately for the millions of people like myself who can’t stand her voice and her always talking about “her man”. Give me a break!

10. :) Says:
    September 13th, 2011 at 3:49 pm

I don’t like Rachel but I want Rachel to win over those two. So, I hope she win.

11. Judy Says:
    September 13th, 2011 at 4:27 pm

I think Rachel deserves to win, she really played the game. That is what the show is all about, playing the game. She is a real go getter. and she deserves to win. I wish her and Brendon a very happy life together. They make a great couple.

Comments