Big Brother: Are Rachel Reilly And Brendon Villegas Getting Their Own Show?

September 19, 2011 06:31 PM by Kristin Watson

Rachel Reilly just snagged $500,000 for winning CBS’ Big Brother 13, but is she looking for more. Word has it she and Brendon Villegas are shopping their own show. Read on for the details…

Big Brother couple, Rachel and Brendon, got engaged on Valentines Day and it looks like they want to make their upcoming wedding a reality show — this should tell you they did not get married in Vegas as previously reported.

According to TMZ, Rachel is looking to move to Los Angeles, where Brendon is located, in order to pitch the show to potential networks.

Why would she do this? For a free wedding, of course. The show would follow the couple as they prepare for the big day.

Not much else is know at this time, except for that she’s looking to make it happen.

Rachel Reilly, 27, won CBS’ Big Brother 13, and the $500,000 pot, in a 4-3 jury vote. What is she going to spend her cash on? According to reports, a new condo in LA, starting a career in entertainment and planning her wedding.

Wait, she won’t have to spend a dime if she gets a show.

What do you think — will you watch Rachel and Brendon plan their wedding on television?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photos courtesy: CBS

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

18 Responses to “Big Brother: Are Rachel Reilly And Brendon Villegas Getting Their Own Show?”

1. Joy Clapp Says:
    October 2nd, 2011 at 9:28 am

Are you kidding me. No one cares if she gets married or not. Would never watch it. CBS is wrong in bringing back old players I like getting to know the new ones. Adam should have won this summer series. Now u r thinking about paying for her wedding which no one will watch. Get real CBS

2. SHELLY Says:
    October 20th, 2011 at 1:37 pm

WHO THE FUK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WATCH THAT??? I ALMOST STOPPED WATCHING BIG BROTHER BECAUSE OF THOSE 2 AND HOW THE SHOW WAS FIXED FOR HER TO WIN. YAH RACHEL AMERICA DOES HATE YOU…NOW PLZ JUMP OF A BRIDGE AND TAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND BRENDAN WITH YOU. BRENDAN WISHES HE WAS THE HALF THE MAN JEFF IS!

3. karen Says:
    October 27th, 2011 at 8:18 am

You’ve got to be kidding me! She made me physically ill watching her on BB. She is a nasty piece of work. I almost stopped watching BB because of them, but mainly her. This would bring reality tv to another low. Garbage! CBS..please don’t. That would be absolutely sickening.

4. Mary Says:
    November 1st, 2011 at 6:54 pm

I did stop watching BB because of them. They were

5. Heather Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:10 am

Actually I would watch it. Rachel and Brendon are a very dynamic couple that makes good television. I think everyone is too hard on Rachel. She is strong, intelligent and determined. And controversial…obviously. The negative comments should MAKE CBS want to air the show.

6. martha moore Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Fame and possibly fortune is driving this country nuts. There was a time when you actually developed a real talent before jumping in front of a camera. Now all you have to do is act a fool and be as unappealing as possible. Outside of being incredibly annoying, Rachel and Brendon add nothing to the already trashy reality shows but more trash. What’s wrong with being well educated and being a valuable asset to society?

7. sapodomom Says:
    November 18th, 2011 at 10:55 am

to heather, # 5 is this rachel disguising herself as heather?

8. jual beli kaskus Says:
    November 24th, 2011 at 2:14 am

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your put up is just excellent and that i can think you’re knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

9. Jenifa Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 6:25 pm

This girl and her girlfriend Brendon are the 2 most annoying people to have ever played on Big Brother. Her constant whining and her ugly twisted mouth constantly caused small amounts of vomit to come up from my stomach. Who on earth will watch a reality show with these 2 misfits? I find it so hard to believe that girlfriend Brendon is a PhD candidate. Indeed a girlfriend and not a man, with his silly whining as well. NBC, if you have money to waste, please feed some hungry children right here in America.

10. Laura Says:
    November 30th, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Put Rachel and Brendon on Bridezilla. That would be the only appropriate place for her.

I could watch jeff and Jordan get married.

11. Patty Moore Says:
    December 16th, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Please don’t do it!! CBS or any other network. Now that she’s off camera, let leave her there. She almost ruined BB for me also. as for Branden, what a joke!

12. Dee Says:
    December 20th, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Please cbs don’t air this S*&T Would love to see Jeff and Jordan Get married.

13. Shelby Says:
    December 22nd, 2011 at 3:50 pm

I agree with Heather! I LOVED watching Rachel on Big Brother, and she totally deserved to win. Don’t know if I would watch her wedding if it was a TV show… but I think she’s hilarious.

14. BrokenDog Says:
    December 29th, 2011 at 8:07 am

Yeah, I have to say … NO on “The Rachel and Brendan Whiny Hour”! While I really DO think she deserved to win, I’ve had as much of that “nails-on-the-chalkboard” voice as I can possibly take! I will not watch a goofy, made-up drama, wedding show that she was actually a part of! Now, put Jeff and Jordan up there and, you’ve got a deal!

15. BBfan Says:
    January 11th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I enjoyed Rachel on Big Brother. I liked her on both seasons. I would have quit watching this season as soon as she got voted out, but since she didn’t I watched the entire season.

16. innerjuju Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I’m in the Team Rachel camp. I enjoyed Rachel (and her puppet Brendan) on both seasons of BB. I’d watch a how about them. Of course, I watched the show with Boston Rob and Amber, too, so I’m not sure what that says…..

17. tracey Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 1:08 am

Rachel and Brendon ‘made’ BB this last season. I loved them both as always. They are so entertaining. It just shows that there is a match for everyone. :)

18. Emily Says:
    February 17th, 2012 at 11:40 pm

I loved Rachel. Like some I would not have continued watching BB if she got kicked out. I was so glad she wond last season. She got treated pretty bad in her first season with BB. I would watch her wedding. you bet. and I know a whole lot of people in my crowd who also but might not admit it. She might be loud, annoying and a drama queen but we like to see the underdog win. And she always seem such an underdog.

Comments