Simon Cowell Keeps His Ex-Girlfriends Happy By Paying Them Off

September 24, 2011 07:57 AM by Lisa Princ

Music mogul, and judge of The X Factor on Fox, Simon Cowell, better hope that the show improves from series premiere this week, as he seems to be dishing out the cash. Simon Cowell recently admitted that he pays off his ex-girlfriends to keep them happy. What gives? Read on for more!

I guess when you have tons of cash laying around, it doesn’t hurt to share the wealth, right? Apparently, Simon Cowell of The X Factor, has no issues with passing along his good fortune – to his ex-girlfriends! That’s right, in a recent interview, Simon Cowell has admitted to paying off his exes to keep them happy. The music mogul, who still remains close to Sinitta, Terri Seymour, and Jackie St Clair said: “You can’t have somebody in your life who’s become accustomed to a certain thing, and just because you don’t want to be in the relationship any more say to them, no everything is cut off.”

But Simon Cowell assures fans that it is not alimony as he added: “It’s, I believe, doing the right thing. That comes back to me wanting them to be happy, you just can’t do it too many times.” Maybe Simon Cowell isn’t as heartless as comes off on his shows? I am sure his ex-girlfriends don’t think he is heartless as long as the cash keeps coming their way!

What do you think about Simon Cowell paying off his ex-girlfriends? Maybe he is afraid if he doesn’t they will reveal something about him? Not a clue here, but would love to hear what you all think! Comment and let us know your thoughts below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The X Factor and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photos courtesy: FOX

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows, The X Factor |

11 Responses to “Simon Cowell Keeps His Ex-Girlfriends Happy By Paying Them Off”

1. DWC Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 1:00 pm

When you look at his personality on TV and his demeanor there is no possible way that his generosity matches his real life personality. He did not become rich and famous for being kind. He pays them to keep them quite. The more he keeps them comfortable, the harder it is for them to speak out and take a chance on loosing that comfortable life style. Drug dealers play the same game. Get them hooked to the lifestyle and they have to decide what is more valuable, the lifestyle or the freedom.

2. Ronnie M. Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Simon’s a straight up kind of guy. What is there to question?

3. Jean Yale Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 2:57 pm

I believe he is paying them off as not to reveal something.

4. Homeslice Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

My opinion:
    Simon should donate the money to people who need it, not golddiggers. I would never support a woman who I broke up with or who broke up with me if I was loaded like Simon and I would not accept a dime if the shoe were on the other foot. Simon should only support his family members and true love, not a past love. What’s next, dating alimony lawsuits? You should not have to pay anyone off period if you are a good person. Sounds like another hypocrite trying to make everyone believe they are perfect.

5. Misty Embrey Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I love Simon Cowell… He is completely honest, usually right and now he has proven to be a TRUE gentleman!

6. D. Johnson Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 6:13 pm

I think once again you the media have gelved into something that’s a bit of a reach as far as provoding good journalism, I think it’s none of your business and really just quite boring

7. kerby Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 6:45 pm

I think he is a good person smart and caring and that is simply it , he also has tons and tons of money this makes him a good person but i wish he would help america change the killing of healthy adoptable animals this would way more important then a women going on a shopping spree !!!

8. michael plourde Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I watched as much as I could stand: about 15 minutes where they were gushing over some little girl. While brave and seemingly very nice, she was barely a notch above an average 10 year old. The fake applause button was turned up on cue. This is just as stupid as TV gets these days, which is saying something.

9. Jeff Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 9:15 pm

He may be nice and likes keeping them “happy”, but I would be willing to bet he does it mostly so they do not let the public in on his “secrets” or maybe just his life in general. I would more than likely do the same thing if only for the simple fact that the media loves to make something out of nothing and my private life is my PRIVATE life. The last thing I want is someone to write a book about me. Although there isn’t anything exciting about my life I still cherish the privacy I have.

10. James Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 9:25 pm

He’s afraid that his ex-girlfriends will reveal that he’s totally gay!!!

11. ladyd Says:
    September 24th, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Niki is very creative.She also love colors, et I
    applaud her or anyone who does. She reminds me of
    Cyndi Lauper, I’m a fan. You go Niki,none of your