Patti Stanger Of Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmatcher Angers Fans

September 26, 2011 06:36 AM by Lisa Princ

Patti Stanger of Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker has not been good at making love connections lately, but there is one thing the star has been doing – angering fans! That’s right, some fans have even hit up Twitter in an attempt to get Bravo to cancel the show! Read on for more…

Patti Stanger does not seem to have much luck in love these days, for herself or with her clients on Millionaire Matchmaker, and it has angered some fans to the point of asking Bravo to cancel the series! After a recent episode of the show, there were over 70 Tweets about Patti Stanger, most of which were demanding that Patti Stanger be fired, while others were urging people to stop watching the show in an attempt to get Bravo to pull the show! Personally, I don’t watch the show, but I am interested to know how a woman who has no luck finding her own match, could possible find a match for a millionaire? Despite what some angry fans think, she must be doing something right because she is still on the air!

On a recent episode of the show, Patti Stanger did a little matchmaking for fellow Bravo star, Madison Hildebrand, of Million Dollar Listing. According to an interview with Patti Stanger, she told the media about Madison’s hookup by saying: “He does find love. Whether or not they didn’t whip it out at eye lock on the date. I’m not on the date to tell you that because you know how you gays are. But he basically was dating him for a while. I just know that they’re still dating.”

That sounds like one successful match, but will there be anymore, in hopes of keeping her on the show? Patti Stanger also dished that Perez Hilton will be on the series as she revealed that he just finished taping his episode. What can we expect from Perez Hilton’s visit to Millionaire Matchmaker? Patti said “I wanted Perez to date and he didn’t want to do it on camera. So we met at his house and he has the most gorgeous house, by the way, in the world. He’s adorable. He lost all the weight, looks hot and happening. He interviewed me for his show online and then I taped it. So you’re going to see him interview me and ask a lot of personal questions. So it’s going to be fun.”

You tell us, what do you think about fans being angered over Patti Stanger’s lack of love matches? Do you watch the show, and what do you think of it? Comment and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Millionaire Matchmaker and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo courtesy of BRAVO

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, Millionaire Matchmaker, Patti Stanger |

12 Responses to “Patti Stanger Of Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmatcher Angers Fans”

1. Michelle Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 6:55 am

Honestly not quite understanding how Patti is angering anyone. My husband started me watching this show many, many years ago as he watches it all the time. After watching it 4 the 1st time, I understood why she is such a hit & have not stopped watching her since. To know Patti, U must know she pulls no punches & has no filter. She can actually be funny & does tell the truth (perhaps a bit too honest @ times & too crass but that’s Patti).

2. mary Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 9:00 am

I watched the show a few times and I really hated Patti. I think she is very arrogant about what she thinks people need in a match. She puts looks way ahead of personality. Mind you Patti is not what I would consider drop dead beautiful. I can’t understand why her show is still a success. I think if she focused more on what is underneath the beauty on her show it would be much better. However 99% of all the bravo shows are about beauty, the rich, and not reality.

3. ChuckT51 Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 9:46 am

Stumbled on this program one night while channel bottom feeding. Won’t do that again.

4. divadana Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 10:11 am

She is an angry bitch… who thinks she is more then she is. She tries to act like a Simon Cowell, but the difference is that Simon knows what he is talking about and has lots of evidence to prove that he does. Patti on the other hand just keeps getting angrier and trying to make herself more edgy.. remember her engagement broke up. Maybe that would be a better “REALity” show… being real.
    Her 15 minutes should be about over… put her on the shelf with Kate Gosslin.

5. archer67 Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 10:30 am

Patti is a joke! I’m not convinced that any of these people are there for the “right” reasons but to promote their businesses and themselves. Patti doesn’t like redheads or women with curly hair either. She’s got a very narrow view of what people find attractive and there are probably reasons why she’s still single at her age.

6. Dale Smith Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 1:17 pm

Come on! Fire Miss Patti? Does anyone really take Patti Stanger or her show seriously? As for her recent brouhaha about gay men’s relationships always being “open,” I note nobody challenged the truth of the observation; the uproar is that she said it. The fact is gay men DO have problems with fidelity to their male partner, some flatly refuse to remain monogamous.

7. Gail Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 1:37 pm

I think she stinks! Not to mention he mouth should be sewed shut – she has the most vulgar mouth that I have EVER heard – I rarely watch this show because of her mouth – I am no Prude but her vulgar dirty language makes me ill – there really isn’t a reason for her to speak the way she does…TO ANYONE!

I would like to see all of her past clients interviewed to see what they say – BUT, she probably had them sign something that states – if they speak she will sue them.

I CAN’T STAND HER, HER SHOW IS A SCAM, BRAVO SHOULD FIRE HER AND MOVE ON – I AM WITH EVERYONE ELSE CALLING FOR HER HEAD.

Personally, I would not go near that money grubbing, vile spewing witch if you paid me the million! GET RID OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Wendel Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 1:48 pm

How in the heck did it “anger fans”?
    If they watched the show they know her opinions and why. She does not just spout, she explains. She does this for a living and has some experience in it. Are you saying that only “positive” comments can be made about “protected classes”?
    You don’t watch the show but feel qualified to write about it. She, at least, has experience in her profession.
    Stop jumping on Band Wagons just fill your page.
    Do some research then form an opinion.

9. Pat Says:
    September 26th, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Please cancel this show. It’s not about the jewish man or gay bashing, it’s about inappropriate language on her show and the fact that this show is
    just really skanky. I think Patti has a mental problem in trying to constantly push the envelope with her remarks. I don’t watch it anymore, but saw WWHL last night.

10. Michelle Says:
    September 27th, 2011 at 8:33 am

On her own show, Patti’s obnoxious personality comes across as over the top, but highly entertaining. But when she appeared as a guest on “Watch What Happens Now”, she came across as arrogant, stupid and clueless. And based on the comments being posted here and elsewhere, it seems that her remarks about gays not being able to be monogomous, appealed to all the bigots out there.

11. ann Says:
    September 28th, 2011 at 10:14 am

She’s a matchmaker…But she’s single herself,how can anyone take any advice from a woman who’s not with anyone…She insults many women on her show about their looks…And the 2 gothic looking couple,she says nothing…How come they don’t have to look a certain way.Patti is the reason the blonde woman who used to work for her quit.

12. Kelly Says:
    December 7th, 2011 at 4:19 pm

No one can do what Patti does. Its not up to her to ‘make’ people fall in love and stay together. She just picks matches that are most compatible and gives people life advice. She can see people’s inner most insecurities and I think that scares people so they get defensive and attack her personally. She may not always have the kindest words but 99% of the time she is spot on. If you want to be a baby about it then you can attack her personally too but at the end of the day you know what she is saying is only truth.

Comments